ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-10-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineWar of LegendsLa TaleLeague of Legends

MichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to MichelleMC
IGN: xBlazed ~ xBreeze
Class: Thief Master ~ Wind/Earth/Light Witch to_thiefmaster
Level: 23x/25x ~ 21x/30x
Guild: Elements of Harmony
Xfire: Michellex0x
Default Just came out.. (Trickster iPod Touch + iPhone Application)

Although I'm more on the android side, I still use my iPod Touch for apps. Anyways, I went to an app that shows all the applications from the store going on sale and found a Trickster app (was 1.99 now free). I downloaded it right away and took some photos just for you guys. App came out November 8th, there were taken on the 9th. I need an English version of this game.. RIGHT. NOW..

I'm not too sure if it's going to start costing money but there is an in-game shop allowing you to purchase items with real money.

The combat is actually quite fun, every few hits the bunny spins around and hits a few times.

Stats, not sure what added them really does since at this time you can only create a bunny.

From what I've played of it, there's a coral beach map set that is just like the old ones (before the big episode 2 patch) with the same enemies. There are tons of quests, though I can't read them to understand what to do.. when you enter the shop and talk to compounder Nate and the Blacksmith, there seems to be compounding and refining you can do! It's quite interesting.. There's also a shop with items you can buy.

There are skills, too.. and I'm pretty sure you can drill! Again, I need this in English! :<

I just wanted to share this information with you, if you can't get the app for yourself and have any questions I can answer them the best I can or take more photos if needed.

If you search "Trickster", you can find it. The app has "(Trickster)" written in the name.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-10-2011   #2 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Someone already posted this, actually. Atleast a month ago, lemme find the link for it.

edit: here it is

/forum/trickster-onl...er-iphone.html

11-10-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineWar of LegendsLa TaleLeague of Legends

MichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the roughMichelleMC is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to MichelleMC
IGN: xBlazed ~ xBreeze
Class: Thief Master ~ Wind/Earth/Light Witch to_thiefmaster
Level: 23x/25x ~ 21x/30x
Guild: Elements of Harmony
Xfire: Michellex0x

Oops, sorry about that. It said on the app store that it just came out November 8th, so I didn't think someone would have already posted about it. Weird.. maybe it was taken down and then brought back? Thanks. (:

11-10-2011   #4 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute

I know they changed the name since then, so maybe it was just majorly updated, or as you said, maybe they took it down and brought it back up. But before, it didn't have the (Trickster) part in it.

And I agree with you so much, English version pl0x. D: When I first tried it out, I was wishing for a translator so bad.

11-10-2011   #5 (permalink)
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

well if it gets translated it's not really in the hands of ntreev. If I remember correctly kTO contracted a korean phone game maker to make this game for them. It might be translated, but it's very, very, very unlikely.

11-10-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineDofusMabinogi

starmud is on a distinguished road
IGN: LiteBright

Nexon contracted to a developer to get maple on the app store. I noticed a few other f2p mmos following suit in the past few months with spin offs in the app store. Maple and doofus/wakfu have found success on the app store. Seeing how popular RPGs are becoming on the platform; it seems like a no brainer for ntreev.

Trickster has an advantage here in that you could translate the games graphical appeal and play style pretty easily to a touch screen device.

I noticed ntreev just released their first English app game (rolling kongs) which is an encouraging sign they may be planning to invest time/money into app development and support. They only have one other app out, exclusively in Korean.

Who knows what deal they have with he developer of this trickster spin off but you can easily translate a title like this. Even if you farm the work out, they control the ip. I'm sure ntreev owns the game code.

The game being published on the app store under the sk telco name indicates their just operating as a sponsor. I'm assuming they carry the iPhone now (obviously). It's hard to read given the only other app they have on the marketplace is a crappy Christmas photo filter for 99$ dollars (lol).*

It's interesting to note the app seems to have become free with in app purchasing to support itself. They seem to be playing with the app and seeing what works for them. If they go with a IAP system (cash shop), any android version is about nil.

You also have to remember that a publisher name on the app store is just a title provided to apple. Many apps are listed under a sponsor or corporate name when the app is operated by a whole different company/owner. That text can change at any time given what dealings are going on.

Either way, It's encouraging and I hope they are considering taking trickster into new platforms.

Last edited by starmud; 11-10-2011 at 08:10 PM.

11-11-2011   #7 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

I got this about a month ago?

I don't understand a thing but I'm completing quests somehow.. .____.;;

12-01-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineRose Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Snow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond repute

I'm playing that game and Maple (Nexon) App as well. I got killed by Little Cora.. I didn't know they're aggressive.

04-08-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

What I really like about this game is that it more engaging or that it has that Megaman Battle Network feel to it...

and I think an english version is out now but not sure...:x

04-08-2012   #10 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

English version is out for 2.99. Woooooo :3 now I can actually play it.

04-08-2012   #11 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Android app plz. ]:

04-08-2012   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Thorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Saxophonist
Class: Buffalo
Guild: Dawn

Are you guys refering to Trickster by sknetworksinternet on the iPhone app?

04-09-2012   #13 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorosern
Are you guys refering to Trickster by sknetworksinternet on the iPhone app?
Yes.

The translation is hilarious sometimes, so are the names of some of the NPCs.

Bunny Maid is French Maid Lucy
Mint is Pet Breeder Mint

Their "Cash shop" has weird stuff too. The flames we know, are "Blacksmiths Flames" and give a better success rate at refining, Nate Bottles have something to do with fusing equipment, I'm unsure if it's stat-wise or skin-wise. Repair Powders are the same.

I haven't gotten out of Cora yet, but I'm enjoying it so far.

04-09-2012   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineDofusMabinogi

starmud is on a distinguished road
IGN: LiteBright

I really enjoy this version on trickster, it's actually pretty deep in gameplay. Also! I'm happy an English version is out but geez... They really couldn't have made the original app support Korean AND English. Having to rebuy this app just to get English support is annoying me ._.

04-10-2012   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Thorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Saxophonist
Class: Buffalo
Guild: Dawn

Okay I'm so geting this app when I get home frm work later.
But then again.. I might not have sufficient time to play it ;-;

Oh man.
Do you think it will ever go on a 0.99 cent offer? xD

04-10-2012   #16 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Hmmm, any ideas which stats i should give Nia every time she levels up?
I notice i am having trouble with drilling already....

04-11-2012   #17 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutDragon SagaDrift City

okay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond repute

huh how come i got the korean version for free before? @___@?

04-12-2012   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Is the English version really worth the $2.99? I don't want to waste money on yet another app I won't use.
The Korean one was kinda crappy; I deleted it.

04-12-2012   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand FantasiaGrand ChaseElsword

LadyLambdadelta has a spectacular aura aboutLadyLambdadelta has a spectacular aura aboutLadyLambdadelta has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LadyxBeato
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 28X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
Android app plz. ]:
ughh this please.
My droid is lonely without a Trickster app to play with ):

Jewelia

Please +rep if I helped!

Creds to Mini for the amazing avi and Rydia for the custom gif

04-16-2012   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

darkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the roughdarkpetal is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Deepee / Finiel
Class: Coonie / Kitteh to_cat
Level: 26x / 24x
Guild: MoonlightC / Guildless

i agree, we wan this on android!