ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-01-2011   #1 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsEden EternalMapleStory

Flipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Flipmood Send a message via Skype™ to Flipmood
IGN: Flipmood
Class: AD Carry to_cardmaster
Level: 30/Diamond II
Guild: The Macs
Default Coolest reason to get banned

Hey guys, what's your coolest reason to get banned?! Since ya know everyones getting banned for reasons they themselves aren't even knowledgeable of even after sending emails/1:1's to the GM's and not getting responses!

This one is my all-time favorite, I must say:

Don't you guys love how well GM's do there jobs!?

Go ahead and share your coolest reasons too, so we can all have a good laugh over how GREAT this game is

After having played for 4 years and a little bit more, I must say, all that work coming to a complete close all for a reason that is completely unknown to myself since the GM's LOVE to ignore me, and I already know which one -cough- GM_Syn -cough- but I won't say their name don't worry. It's been a fun 4 years, but I guess after owning people in pvp they can't take it and just decide to beg/whine to a GM to get you banned! This game is going to die soon, a blind monkey with down-syndrome can even tell !

that chibi graves lookin hella dangerous tho I mean look at it, the dude literally gave him wings with some skulls on em like goddamn i mean i know my favorite champion is graves and i asked him for an avatar for ggftw but damn talk about goin overboard and shit, i mean shit im scared just lookin at it right now like whoa whoa whoa get this thing away from me and i aint even done talkin about it either he even made the background red just makin him look even more fierce

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-01-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Man, GR is shooting themselves in the foot by doing this.

I might do a 1:1 later on.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

11-01-2011   #3 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

That's ridiculous. Really, the game WILL die soon at this rate. Or at least PvP will, if not the whole game.

11-01-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Legend of EddaGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Facebook Fan

xharukoii has a spectacular aura aboutxharukoii has a spectacular aura aboutxharukoii has a spectacular aura about
IGN: whatISign?
Class: 2Hax4u to_teacher
Level: Over 9000!

100% agreed lol game wont last bro xD all i can say is today they banned 2 players who usally spends huge amounts Game over soon men but yea =o i hear ya 4 years xD i got bit less then that like 3? or so but been fun hunting bosses and setting up self to achive few goals were fun sadly noobs in pvp cant win so they get u banned u know who the guy who stands in colo 24/7 acting afk o_o...yes? xD no need for names u know who u are

11-01-2011   #5 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games

Flipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaJessica
Man, GR is shooting themselves in the foot by doing this.

I might do a 1:1 later on.
No need to! If you try to even say anything about this the no-named GM will get mad and ban you, so be careful! I must say, the only GM I truly respect and think is doing there job correctly and professionally hands down, goes to myyyyyy neeyuhguh GM_Phoenix. At least that I know of .

that chibi graves lookin hella dangerous tho I mean look at it, the dude literally gave him wings with some skulls on em like goddamn i mean i know my favorite champion is graves and i asked him for an avatar for ggftw but damn talk about goin overboard and shit, i mean shit im scared just lookin at it right now like whoa whoa whoa get this thing away from me and i aint even done talkin about it either he even made the background red just makin him look even more fierce

11-01-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

kwang123 will become famous soon enoughkwang123 will become famous soon enough
IGN: GarenSan
Class: SheMale to_thiefmaster
Level: RUSHING
Guild: Guildless D=
Xfire: No Time for it

wow without any reason ;_;

go to their HQ and complain :O?

Rebirth
lv 60+ GarenSan Foxy

Last edited by kwang123; 11-01-2011 at 05:38 PM.

11-01-2011   #7 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwang123
wow without any reason ;_;
The reason is CLEARLY right there!

It's such a GREAT reason too! I totally agree with that reason to perma ban me!! Like omgwow, didn't even see it coming!

11-01-2011   #8 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

How long have you been waiting for a reply?

11-01-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Dande has a spectacular aura aboutDande has a spectacular aura aboutDande has a spectacular aura about

GameRage – Home of Free Online Games – Get Fired Up!

"The Company, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to deny you or any other user of the Site access to the Services, without notice, for any or no reason."

and btw, one or two people who spends a lot wont make as much impact as you think, its not like they can pay the wages of the whole gm crew

11-01-2011   #10 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
How long have you been waiting for a reply?
He's been waiting for well over a month now..

11-01-2011   #11 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by YenSai
He's been waiting for well over a month now..
Oh lawwdy, longer than a month now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xharukoii
u know who the guy who stands in colo 24/7 acting afk o_o...yes? xD no need for names u know who u are
It's especially cool about how that person found out about how I 1:1'ed a GM pointing out that another GM was giving him confidential information that he shouldn't know about, but I guess that GM raged and IP banned me which is cool too

Last edited by Flipmood; 11-01-2011 at 05:53 PM.

11-01-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

xharukoii has a spectacular aura aboutxharukoii has a spectacular aura aboutxharukoii has a spectacular aura about

@dande actually we can between me and him we spent round $2000+? dont ask how we just can ~ lyke baws but yea

11-01-2011   #13 (permalink)
ღ #нвιc 7.18.11
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaGrand ChaseEden Eternal
Awards Pervert Award

AnaSyami has disabled reputation
IGN: AnaSyami
Class: #1 Everything.
Level: 75
Guild: AutoBots

I got the same reason as Flip
A simple but not sweet Banned.
I also didn't even get the answer to why I was banned but since my boyfriend got the reason from Syn he told me, because she couldn't tell me.
Oh it all had to with jeffy's ex sammie and her being jealous after she gave him the axe cause she quit, then demanded it back and we even offered to give it back if she divorced his priest, which ofc she wouldn't . So he got banned and I got banned for holding the axe for four minutes. The thing that shocked me about it is that since the GM was able to see the trade she must have Seen the trade of me returning the axe after I tried it on my cat in first job to see what she looked like with an axe. But I guess that doesn't matter.
Can't even appeal for my account till Next year. Woohoo .

11-01-2011   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dande
GameRage – Home of Free Online Games – Get Fired Up!

"The Company, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to deny you or any other user of the Site access to the Services, without notice, for any or no reason."

and btw, one or two people who spends a lot wont make as much impact as you think, its not like they can pay the wages of the whole gm crew
Does not remove the fact that this looks very unprofessional and a huge turnoff, to say the least.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

11-01-2011   #15 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaJessica
Does not remove the fact that this looks very unprofessional and a huge turnoff, to say the least.
Not replying to emails, having favorites, not listening to the community and most of all: banning without reason(wait no they have reasons, they just don't want to tell you ).

Unprofessional doesn't even begin to describe them!

11-01-2011   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineAtlantica OnlineRagnarok OnlineGrand Chase

p4ch1s has much to be proud ofp4ch1s has much to be proud ofp4ch1s has much to be proud ofp4ch1s has much to be proud ofp4ch1s has much to be proud ofp4ch1s has much to be proud ofp4ch1s has much to be proud ofp4ch1s has much to be proud ofp4ch1s has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to p4ch1s
IGN: p4ch1s | p4ch1z | p4sh1z
Class: Gladiator | Champion | Gambler
Level: 325 | 275 | 218
Guild: EcKs.T.C

best GMs ever ^^
i mean best puppets ever ^^

11-01-2011   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

lol yea if u look at it this way only 3-4 of us got banned but look at the bigger picture u ll see minmum 15 players who cash at LEAST 100$+ per month got banned for

reason: banned by admin lmao

11-01-2011   #18 (permalink)
Smexling Nublet

Shimi~Chan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Shimi~Chan

IP Adresses dont lie.
ShimiSenei Soul Master Lv 16x Water-Wind
Chimikai Lv 11x Soon to be a cute Cyber Hunter
....Stalling
Dead-
La Tale
ChimiKai Lv6x Knight

11-01-2011   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

ip can be changed easily lol unless ur one of the few who dont know and what does ip have to do with ANY of this here o_o

11-01-2011   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

FoxyFuFu will become famous soon enoughFoxyFuFu will become famous soon enough
IGN: LittleBunnyHaHa
Class: Bunny/Fox/Sheep to_bunny
Level: 286/245
Guild: Trollers
Default No need for any Replys :)

Denial of Service
The Company, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to deny you or any other user of the Site access to the Services, without notice, for any or no reason.-What words of inspiration, don't you just wanna play a game like this Faithfully?