ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online General Chat (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-chat/)
-   -   Coolest reason to get banned (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-general-chat/104268-coolest-reason-get-banned.html)

Flipmood 11-01-2011 04:20 PM

Coolest reason to get banned

Hey guys, what's your coolest reason to get banned?! Since ya know everyones getting banned for reasons they themselves aren't even knowledgeable of even after sending emails/1:1's to the GM's and not getting responses!

This one is my all-time favorite, I must say:
http://i43.tinypic.com/2vcx56p.jpg

Don't you guys love how well GM's do there jobs!? :py55:

Go ahead and share your coolest reasons too, so we can all have a good laugh over how GREAT this game is:py16:

After having played for 4 years and a little bit more, I must say, all that work coming to a complete close all for a reason that is completely unknown to myself since the GM's LOVE to ignore me, and I already know which one -cough- GM_Syn -cough- but I won't say their name don't worry. It's been a fun 4 years, but I guess after owning people in pvp they can't take it and just decide to beg/whine to a GM to get you banned! This game is going to die soon, a blind monkey with down-syndrome can even tell :D!

Recette 11-01-2011 04:23 PM

Man, GR is shooting themselves in the foot by doing this.

I might do a 1:1 later on.

YenSai 11-01-2011 04:24 PM

That's ridiculous. Really, the game WILL die soon at this rate. Or at least PvP will, if not the whole game.

xharukoii 11-01-2011 04:26 PM

100% agreed lol game wont last bro xD all i can say is today they banned 2 players who usally spends huge amounts :) Game over soon men but yea =o i hear ya 4 years xD i got bit less then that like 3? or so but been fun hunting bosses and setting up self to achive few goals were fun sadly noobs in pvp cant win so they get u banned :( u know who the guy who stands in colo 24/7 acting afk o_o...yes? xD no need for names u know who u are :py25:

Flipmood 11-01-2011 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnaJessica (Post 1630348)
Man, GR is shooting themselves in the foot by doing this.

I might do a 1:1 later on.

No need to! If you try to even say anything about this the no-named GM will get mad and ban you, so be careful! I must say, the only GM I truly respect and think is doing there job correctly and professionally hands down, goes to myyyyyy neeyuhguh GM_Phoenix. At least that I know of :D.

kwang123 11-01-2011 04:35 PM

wow without any reason ;_;

go to their HQ and complain :O?

Flipmood 11-01-2011 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwang123 (Post 1630357)
wow without any reason ;_;

The reason is CLEARLY right there! :py55:

It's such a GREAT reason too! I totally agree with that reason to perma ban me!! Like omgwow, didn't even see it coming! :D

Rydia 11-01-2011 04:44 PM

How long have you been waiting for a reply?

Dande 11-01-2011 04:46 PM

GameRage €“ Home of Free Online Games €“ Get Fired Up!

"The Company, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to deny you or any other user of the Site access to the Services, without notice, for any or no reason."

and btw, one or two people who spends a lot wont make as much impact as you think, its not like they can pay the wages of the whole gm crew

YenSai 11-01-2011 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rydia (Post 1630363)
How long have you been waiting for a reply?

He's been waiting for well over a month now..

Flipmood 11-01-2011 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YenSai (Post 1630366)
He's been waiting for well over a month now..

Oh lawwdy, longer than a month now!

Quote:

Originally Posted by xharukoii (Post 1630350)
u know who the guy who stands in colo 24/7 acting afk o_o...yes? xD no need for names u know who u are:py25:

It's especially cool about how that person found out about how I 1:1'ed a GM pointing out that another GM was giving him confidential information that he shouldn't know about, but I guess that GM raged and IP banned me which is cool too :D

xharukoii 11-01-2011 04:54 PM

@dande actually we can :py25: between me and him we spent round $2000+? dont ask how we just can ~ lyke baws but yea

AnaSyami 11-01-2011 04:55 PM

I got the same reason as Flip
A simple but not sweet Banned.
I also didn't even get the answer to why I was banned but since my boyfriend got the reason from Syn he told me, because she couldn't tell me.
Oh it all had to with jeffy's ex sammie and her being jealous after she gave him the axe cause she quit, then demanded it back and we even offered to give it back if she divorced his priest, which ofc she wouldn't . So he got banned and I got banned for holding the axe for four minutes. The thing that shocked me about it is that since the GM was able to see the trade she must have Seen the trade of me returning the axe after I tried it on my cat in first job to see what she looked like with an axe. But I guess that doesn't matter.
Can't even appeal for my account till Next year. Woohoo .

Recette 11-01-2011 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dande (Post 1630364)
GameRage – Home of Free Online Games – Get Fired Up!

"The Company, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to deny you or any other user of the Site access to the Services, without notice, for any or no reason."

and btw, one or two people who spends a lot wont make as much impact as you think, its not like they can pay the wages of the whole gm crew

Does not remove the fact that this looks very unprofessional and a huge turnoff, to say the least.

Flipmood 11-01-2011 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnaJessica (Post 1630374)
Does not remove the fact that this looks very unprofessional and a huge turnoff, to say the least.

Not replying to emails, having favorites, not listening to the community and most of all: banning without reason(wait no they have reasons, they just don't want to tell you :D).

Unprofessional doesn't even begin to describe them! :py04::py04::py04:

p4ch1s 11-01-2011 05:10 PM

best GMs ever ^^
i mean best puppets ever ^^

xharukoii 11-01-2011 05:19 PM

lol yea if u look at it this way only 3-4 of us got banned but look at the bigger picture u ll see minmum 15 players who cash at LEAST 100$+ per month got banned for

reason: banned by admin lmao

Shimi~Chan 11-01-2011 05:22 PM

IP Adresses dont lie.

xharukoii 11-01-2011 05:25 PM

ip can be changed easily lol unless ur one of the few who dont know and what does ip have to do with ANY of this here o_o

FoxyFuFu 11-01-2011 05:26 PM

No need for any Replys :)

Denial of Service
The Company, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to deny you or any other user of the Site access to the Services, without notice, for any or no reason.-What words of inspiration, don't you just wanna play a game like this Faithfully? :py61: