ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-01-2011   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

TsveTokSmirTi has a spectacular aura aboutTsveTokSmirTi has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Edanomel-Deum
Class: Witch/SM to_sheep
Guild: [~Amour~]

Quote:
Originally Posted by xharukoii
rofl then do explain how u know all this info such as~u will get banned TODAY for 100% sure and u happen to whisper me 3hrs b4 my ban'' if that doesnt make u cerious xD then ur better off..lawlz
I'm sorry. But could you please at least attempt to not type like you're in third grade?

You say "how u know all this info", "u happen to whisper me" Are you confusing me for somebody else? Because I don't know what you're talking about. My previous post wasn't directed at you for any accusations. It was directed at Vixen for questioning Shimi. I was just trying to explain how she misinterpreted what Shimi said.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-01-2011   #42 (permalink)
ღ #нвιc 7.18.11
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaGrand ChaseEden Eternal
Awards Pervert Award

AnaSyami has disabled reputation
IGN: AnaSyami
Class: #1 Everything.
Level: 75
Guild: AutoBots

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsveTokSmirTi
It was directed at Vixen for questioning Shimi. I was just trying to explain how she misinterpreted what Shimi said.

How exactly do you know it's a misinterpretation when you are assuming also that she didn't mean just ash? How can you correct someone that may be viewing things in a different perspective than you maybe?

11-01-2011   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Legend of EddaGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Facebook Fan

xharukoii has a spectacular aura aboutxharukoii has a spectacular aura aboutxharukoii has a spectacular aura about
IGN: whatISign?
Class: 2Hax4u to_teacher
Level: Over 9000!

Quote:
I'm sorry. But could you please at least attempt to not type like you're in third grade?

You say "how u know all this info", "u happen to whisper me" Are you confusing me for somebody else? Because I don't know what you're talking about. My previous post wasn't directed at you for any accusations. It was directed at Vixen for questioning Shimi. I was just trying to explain how she misinterpreted what Shimi said.

lol @3rd grade sorry 1st grade was the hardest 3 years of my life
and u talk as if i was talking diractly to you i was giving you an example cause the way that guy talked you know who ~ seemed like he had someone tell him when and how it will take place which is why he whispered me ''enjoy ur day awhile u still can haha''

11-01-2011   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Dande has a spectacular aura aboutDande has a spectacular aura aboutDande has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaSyami
How exactly do you know it's a misinterpretation when you are assuming also that she didn't mean just ash? How can you correct someone that may be viewing things in a different perspective than you maybe?
thats a topic which deserves a whole section of a forum to debate

11-01-2011   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

TsveTokSmirTi has a spectacular aura aboutTsveTokSmirTi has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Edanomel-Deum
Class: Witch/SM to_sheep
Guild: [~Amour~]

Quote:
Originally Posted by xharukoii
lol @3rd grade sorry 1st grade was the hardest 3 years of my life
and u talk as if i was talking diractly to you i was giving you an example cause the way that guy talked you know who ~ seemed like he had someone tell him when and how it will take place which is why he whispered me ''enjoy ur day awhile u still can haha''
How can you say that him saying "enjoy ur day awhile u still can" means he knows exactly when or even if you get banned?It could just be him being overly confidant for all you know.

Fact of the matter is: If you didn't violate the ToU in the first place, you wouldn't have been banned.

Last edited by TsveTokSmirTi; 11-01-2011 at 07:04 PM.

11-01-2011   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Dande has a spectacular aura aboutDande has a spectacular aura aboutDande has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Fact of the matter is: If you didn't violate the ToU in the first place, you wouldn't have been banned.
that was under huge debate in the other thread
and remains uncertain

11-01-2011   #47 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Legend of EddaGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Facebook Fan

xharukoii has a spectacular aura aboutxharukoii has a spectacular aura aboutxharukoii has a spectacular aura about
IGN: whatISign?
Class: 2Hax4u to_teacher
Level: Over 9000!

yea yea i accept my ban and moving on i violated Tou idk how but i did seems so but i am sure u did it too Every1 does it least one time lol and i am sure HE does it lot more then i do as well i am not asking to get unbanned i want him to get what he deserve's.

11-01-2011   #48 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsEden EternalMapleStory

Flipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Flipmood Send a message via Skype™ to Flipmood
IGN: Flipmood
Class: AD Carry to_cardmaster
Level: 30/Diamond II
Guild: The Macs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
We can take an educated guess at the reason. My guess is, you went behind Syn's back to send a 1:1 to Phoenix and she banned you for subverting authority. I wouldn't put it past SGI to ban players on account of things getting personal.

If you didn't share your account or violate the ToU in any way, that would seem to be the most likely reason for your ban. Knowing Syn holds the key to your account, the last thing you should do is talk behind her back, especially to another GM.
Guess? That's exactly what happened!

I couldn't tell you why I'm banned, cause I, myself don't even know why .

that chibi graves lookin hella dangerous tho I mean look at it, the dude literally gave him wings with some skulls on em like goddamn i mean i know my favorite champion is graves and i asked him for an avatar for ggftw but damn talk about goin overboard and shit, i mean shit im scared just lookin at it right now like whoa whoa whoa get this thing away from me and i aint even done talkin about it either he even made the background red just makin him look even more fierce

11-01-2011   #49 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Wow, I had no idea this kind of stuff was even going around.

I wish the best for you guys, and hope they reply and get you guys back in the game soon if you guys aren't done. I know I don't know most of you personally, but no one should be banned for "banned". Account sharing(Which is still a dumb rule, but good if you get share with the wrong people), and cursing/harassing people, I understand, but not for no reason. ee;

They need to atleast explain why they banned you, and be honest about it.

11-01-2011   #50 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

On IPs:
IPs are relatively static within areas. What I mean by that is that your laptop and desktop won't have vastly different IPs, they will still be relatively the same. What will be different is between countries and larger distances. A big hint that something is up is when a player who's playing from Australia with an Australian IP randomly appears in Maine with a Maine IP. Definitely not sharing.

@Jess:
Banned for banned reason is nTreev's standard ban. From my experience, they rarely tell you why you're banned.

11-01-2011   #51 (permalink)
Smexling Nublet

Shimi~Chan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Shimi~Chan

Please dont start pointing fingers at me when im just saying... scratch that, Giving some helpful advice, more like... to you guys. That all I know :T Everyone knows your mad but thats no reason to pull other people into this mess :I

EDIT: innocent people, might I add. Hell i didnt even know you were banned till you people started posting this stuff on GGFTW.
ShimiSenei Soul Master Lv 16x Water-Wind
Chimikai Lv 11x Soon to be a cute Cyber Hunter
....Stalling
Dead-
La Tale
ChimiKai Lv6x Knight

11-01-2011   #52 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games

Flipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimi~Chan
Please dont start pointing fingers at me when im just saying... scratch that, Giving some helpful advice, more like... to you guys. That all I know :T Everyone knows your mad but thats no reason to pull other people into this mess :I

EDIT: innocent people, might I add. Hell i didnt even know you were banned till you people started posting this stuff on GGFTW.
!!! No ones pointing fingers at you ): . Well..I'm not ..

that chibi graves lookin hella dangerous tho I mean look at it, the dude literally gave him wings with some skulls on em like goddamn i mean i know my favorite champion is graves and i asked him for an avatar for ggftw but damn talk about goin overboard and shit, i mean shit im scared just lookin at it right now like whoa whoa whoa get this thing away from me and i aint even done talkin about it either he even made the background red just makin him look even more fierce

11-01-2011   #53 (permalink)
Smexling Nublet

Shimi~Chan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Shimi~Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen

@Lemon - Shimi aimed that at Ash as if the reason he's banned is because of him 'sharing' or using different IP's. If she didn't mean that at all I suggest that she starts taking a few lessons on how to word sentences clearer..
I read otherwise
ShimiSenei Soul Master Lv 16x Water-Wind
Chimikai Lv 11x Soon to be a cute Cyber Hunter
....Stalling
Dead-
La Tale
ChimiKai Lv6x Knight

11-01-2011   #54 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimi~Chan
I read otherwise
Oh my bad, didn't see that o:

11-01-2011   #55 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipmood
"My girlfriend is at my house, playing on her account. Not account sharing I promise" - TRUTH BE TOLD

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAhahHAHAHAHAHAH izheks mens --,

And yeah GM_Syn you're a *****.

11-01-2011   #56 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute

You guys might want to wait for a reply to the emails. I just remembered they banned a few people for having glitched galders, yet they didn't glitch them. You might have some on you, and the GMs are checking? Just an idea. >:

Not surprised. This is my side with all of my boss EQs that I don't use though. >_> It's been under 7767 for about a week, just sent an email yesterday about it. I hadn't done any trades with that account recently that included galder, so that takes out the idea I had. I guess I shouldn't have logged on Trickster while I was out of town a few weeks ago.

Last edited by Jessica; 11-01-2011 at 10:31 PM.

11-01-2011   #57 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
You guys might want to wait for a reply to the emails. I just remembered they banned a few people for having glitched galders, yet they didn't glitch them. You might have some on you, and the GMs are checking? Just an idea. >:

Not surprised. This is my side with all of my boss EQs that I don't use though. >_> It's been under 7767 for about a week, just sent an email yesterday about it. I hadn't done any trades with that account recently that included galder, so that takes out the idea I had. I guess I shouldn't have logged on Trickster while I was out of town a few weeks ago.
Sucks to see that Settie ):

11-01-2011   #58 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty HeartsEther Saga OdysseyJade Dynasty

Viere has a spectacular aura aboutViere has a spectacular aura about

:c I got banned too..... and anyone who knows me at all knows I don't make trouble I AFKed in pvp for what like 30-40 mins & I said "Hi everyone" .................. now today I cant play I wrote a 1 on 1 to them :/ if they don't reply in 48 hours Imma email em

11-01-2011   #59 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

I have a feeling someones reporting random people for no reason. I was in pvp last night, too, on my banned account for about a half hour? Just talking with a few friends and others. I know I did make the mistake of sharing once on that account, and that was it. Never again, I changed my info and wouldn't ever think of doing that again. They didn't do anything except 7767, I emailed them, they asked for my info and for some reason I never got to answering, and they took it off without my info. That was what, two years ago? Nothing recent. I know I explained in my email that I went on a trip, and had a brand new computer. Hoping they get cracking on these bans soon. =x

And if it's false reporting, would they just ban while investigating then you come to them, or investigate while you still have it? Wouldn't they just check for awhile then deal with the punishment to the false reporter?

11-01-2011   #60 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Ouch. Poor Jess. (And Flip, you are NOT funny. And GM_Syn is a girl... (Wait why are all GM-girls cute?))

So yea.. There should be reasons for all of these bans. Also, without reason might loose a ton of players... (Or they are focusing on new players and wipe the old.. Bleh what am I thinking!)

Bad timing for me to post when I was supposed to go and finish my homework! D:

P.S. Oh. And this is why I do not carry any unique.. Everyone wants one, and carrying one means you're bait for beggers/admirers...

Last edited by Gaap; 11-01-2011 at 10:58 PM.