ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community


Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

7.6

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-01-2011   #21 (permalink)
Smexling Nublet
Shimi~Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: My Chair .__.
Posts: 158
iTrader: (4)
Shimi~Chan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Shimi~Chan
Default

ip is one of the main reasons ur banned the key is to have the same ip not a different one. o.O
__________________
Trying to get back
Trickster Online
ShimiChan Lv21x Priest
ShimiSenei Soul Master Lv 16x Water-Wind
Chimikai Lv 11x Soon to be a cute Cyber Hunter
....Stalling
Dead-
La Tale
ChimiKai Lv6x Knight
 
Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-01-2011   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
xharukoii's Avatar
Games
Legend of EddaGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New york
Posts: 113
iTrader: (12)
xharukoii has a spectacular aura aboutxharukoii has a spectacular aura aboutxharukoii has a spectacular aura about
IGN: whatISign?
Class: 2Hax4u to_teacher
Level: Over 9000!
Default

i m not banned due to ip i am banned cuz i own nubs in pvp/ like i said up there gms dont wanna give me a reason haha.

Last edited by xharukoii; 11-01-2011 at 05:38 PM.
 
11-01-2011   #23 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3
Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,678
iTrader: (59)
Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimi~Chan
ip is one of the main reasons ur banned the key is to have the same ip not a different one. o.O
How would you know this information?
__________________
vicksy & espioe foreber and eber ♥
웃❤유
 
11-01-2011   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
xharukoii's Avatar
Games
Legend of EddaGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New york
Posts: 113
iTrader: (12)
xharukoii has a spectacular aura aboutxharukoii has a spectacular aura aboutxharukoii has a spectacular aura about
IGN: whatISign?
Class: 2Hax4u to_teacher
Level: Over 9000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
How would you know this information?
HOW indeed!!!?
 
11-01-2011   #25 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Flipmood's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsEden EternalMapleStory
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Tracy, CA :(
Posts: 181
iTrader: (0)
Flipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Flipmood Send a message via Skype™ to Flipmood
IGN: Flipmood
Class: AD Carry to_cardmaster
Level: 30/Diamond II
Guild: The Macs
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimi~Chan
IP Adresses dont lie.
My best friend that "afks" in the colloseum sure does(n't)!

"My girlfriend is at my house, playing on her account. Not account sharing I promise" - TRUTH BE TOLD

"My friend moved in with me, I am definitely not account sharing gaiz" - NO LIES HERE



Man, I wish I was as gullible as GM_Syn!
__________________
Avatar made by Wassay

that chibi graves lookin hella dangerous tho I mean look at it, the dude literally gave him wings with some skulls on em like goddamn i mean i know my favorite champion is graves and i asked him for an avatar for ggftw but damn talk about goin overboard and shit, i mean shit im scared just lookin at it right now like whoa whoa whoa get this thing away from me and i aint even done talkin about it either he even made the background red just makin him look even more fierce
 
11-01-2011   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
TsveTokSmirTi's Avatar
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 121
iTrader: (4)
TsveTokSmirTi has a spectacular aura aboutTsveTokSmirTi has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Edanomel-Deum
Class: Witch/SM to_sheep
Guild: [~Amour~]
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
How would you know this information?
People get banned due to logging into many different IPs all the time.
GMs think it gives reason to suspect you of account sharing.
It doesn't take much brain to say logging into only one different IP address keeps you safe of that suspicion, for the most part.

@Ana, Excuse me, you're right. When Shimi said "ip is one of the main reasons ur banned" She meant "ur" as in a whole community, not him specifically.
__________________
Swallow your pride, because silence is golden, and I wouldn't pay a penny to hear your thoughts.

Last edited by TsveTokSmirTi; 11-01-2011 at 06:06 PM.
 
11-01-2011   #27 (permalink)
ღ #нвιc 7.18.11
AnaSyami's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaGrand ChaseEden Eternal
Awards Pervert Award
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 509
iTrader: (0)
AnaSyami has disabled reputation
IGN: AnaSyami
Class: #1 Everything.
Level: 75
Guild: AutoBots
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsveTokSmirTi
People get banned due to logging into many different IPs all the time.
GMs think it gives reason to suspect you of account sharing.
It doesn't take much brain to say logging into only one different IP address keeps you safe of that suspicion, for the most part.
That still didn't answer Vixen's question to Shimi.
__________________
α мιℓℓιση нєαятѕ, уσυ'яє тнє σηℓу σηє ωнσ ℓιgнтѕ мє υρ, ℓιкє ι'м gℓσωιηg ιη тнє ∂αяк ❤
 
11-01-2011   #28 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3
Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,678
iTrader: (59)
Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond
Default

Ikr?

/fill
__________________
vicksy & espioe foreber and eber ♥
웃❤유
 
11-01-2011   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
xharukoii's Avatar
Games
Legend of EddaGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New york
Posts: 113
iTrader: (12)
xharukoii has a spectacular aura aboutxharukoii has a spectacular aura aboutxharukoii has a spectacular aura about
IGN: whatISign?
Class: 2Hax4u to_teacher
Level: Over 9000!
Default

is it me or do they dodge questions like those failur bunnies on a hv rac
 
11-01-2011   #30 (permalink)
SunShine
BabySun's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStory
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,125
iTrader: (32)
BabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud of
IGN: BabySun l Keropii
Class: Baaaa
Level: ∞
Default

There are also cases where people have different access to different IP due to different laptop computers that they have access too. You can't just point fingers and say the person is account sharing if they have different IP addresses.
__________________

 
11-01-2011   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Niroux's Avatar
Games
Guild WarsTrickster OnlineChampions Online
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 319
iTrader: (15)
Niroux is a splendid one to beholdNiroux is a splendid one to beholdNiroux is a splendid one to beholdNiroux is a splendid one to beholdNiroux is a splendid one to beholdNiroux is a splendid one to behold
Default

Waw what a valid reason to get banned : banned. DAS SOME LOGIC RIGHT THURR.
__________________
I'm kinda sweet and fake like Splenda.
 
11-01-2011   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
xharukoii's Avatar
Games
Legend of EddaGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New york
Posts: 113
iTrader: (12)
xharukoii has a spectacular aura aboutxharukoii has a spectacular aura aboutxharukoii has a spectacular aura about
IGN: whatISign?
Class: 2Hax4u to_teacher
Level: Over 9000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMonster
Waw what a valid reason to get banned : banned. DAS SOME LOGIC RIGHT THURR.
i like ur pic men is it a new brand of barbie? if so where can i get on ~ on topic yea that is a HAXXOR reason for ban
 
11-01-2011   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
TsveTokSmirTi's Avatar
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 121
iTrader: (4)
TsveTokSmirTi has a spectacular aura aboutTsveTokSmirTi has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Edanomel-Deum
Class: Witch/SM to_sheep
Guild: [~Amour~]
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabySun
There are also cases where people have different access to different IP due to different laptop computers that they have access too. You can't just point fingers and say the person is account sharing if they have different IP addresses.
I can't agree more. But that isn't what this is about.
Their reason for their ban was not given to them, Shimi just said it could have been because you may have had access to different IP addresses, that's a very common reason people get banned. Nobody should be accusing anybody of "knowing things GMs aren't supposed to tell players". Because that kind of stuff just isn't happening. (
__________________
Swallow your pride, because silence is golden, and I wouldn't pay a penny to hear your thoughts.
 
11-01-2011   #34 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Flipmood's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsEden EternalMapleStory
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Tracy, CA :(
Posts: 181
iTrader: (0)
Flipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Flipmood Send a message via Skype™ to Flipmood
IGN: Flipmood
Class: AD Carry to_cardmaster
Level: 30/Diamond II
Guild: The Macs
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsveTokSmirTi
Nobody should be accusing anybody of "knowing things GMs aren't supposed to tell players". Because that kind of stuff just isn't happening. (
Accusing? Lol, it's a fact .
__________________
Avatar made by Wassay

that chibi graves lookin hella dangerous tho I mean look at it, the dude literally gave him wings with some skulls on em like goddamn i mean i know my favorite champion is graves and i asked him for an avatar for ggftw but damn talk about goin overboard and shit, i mean shit im scared just lookin at it right now like whoa whoa whoa get this thing away from me and i aint even done talkin about it either he even made the background red just makin him look even more fierce
 
11-01-2011   #35 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3
Vixen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,678
iTrader: (59)
Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond
Default

Spoiler!


@Lemon - Shimi aimed that at Ash as if the reason he's banned is because of him 'sharing' or using different IP's. If she didn't mean that at all I suggest that she starts taking a few lessons on how to word sentences clearer..
__________________
vicksy & espioe foreber and eber ♥
웃❤유

Last edited by Vixen; 11-01-2011 at 06:52 PM.
 
11-01-2011   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
xharukoii's Avatar
Games
Legend of EddaGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New york
Posts: 113
iTrader: (12)
xharukoii has a spectacular aura aboutxharukoii has a spectacular aura aboutxharukoii has a spectacular aura about
IGN: whatISign?
Class: 2Hax4u to_teacher
Level: Over 9000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsveTokSmirTi
I can't agree more. But that isn't what this is about.
Their reason for their ban was not given to them, Shimi just said it could have been because you may have had access to different IP addresses, that's a very common reason people get banned. Nobody should be accusing anybody of "knowing things GMs aren't supposed to tell players". Because that kind of stuff just isn't happening. (
rofl then do explain how u know all this info such as~u will get banned TODAY for 100% sure and u happen to whisper me 3hrs b4 my ban'' if that doesnt make u cerious xD then ur better off..lawlz
 
11-01-2011   #37 (permalink)
Smexling Nublet
Shimi~Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: My Chair .__.
Posts: 158
iTrader: (4)
Shimi~Chan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Shimi~Chan
Default

o.o; dont blame me for getting yourselves banned :3
__________________
Trying to get back
Trickster Online
ShimiChan Lv21x Priest
ShimiSenei Soul Master Lv 16x Water-Wind
Chimikai Lv 11x Soon to be a cute Cyber Hunter
....Stalling
Dead-
La Tale
ChimiKai Lv6x Knight
 
11-01-2011   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 184
iTrader: (1)
Dande has a spectacular aura aboutDande has a spectacular aura aboutDande has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyFuFu
Denial of Service
The Company, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to deny you or any other user of the Site access to the Services, without notice, for any or no reason.-What words of inspiration, don't you just wanna play a game like this Faithfully?
if you read the ToS of games, they all say the same things
 
11-01-2011   #39 (permalink)
ღ #нвιc 7.18.11
AnaSyami's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaGrand ChaseEden Eternal
Awards Pervert Award
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 509
iTrader: (0)
AnaSyami has disabled reputation
IGN: AnaSyami
Class: #1 Everything.
Level: 75
Guild: AutoBots
Default

Well sadly it's like people have no other option BUT to go to a less corrupt GM that may not be talking to an in game person, that may actually keep there own words and keep it Confidential as most emails when you get them from GMs say it should be confidential when sadly it's not and that isn't right. So if anything, if the last option were to go to another GM and ask for help because another one isn't doing anything-or sharing certain information that shouldn't be shared with anyone else but you and the GM-, I'd think that's what anyone would do. But wow you get banned for telling another GM that this GM isn't doing there job?Hmmm.. idk but I will say this, since when is stating your opinion without harassment against the ToU?
If someone doesn't feel they're being treated right they have every right to say so.
__________________
α мιℓℓιση нєαятѕ, уσυ'яє тнє σηℓу σηє ωнσ ℓιgнтѕ мє υρ, ℓιкє ι'м gℓσωιηg ιη тнє ∂αяк ❤
 
11-01-2011   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
TsveTokSmirTi's Avatar
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 121
iTrader: (4)
TsveTokSmirTi has a spectacular aura aboutTsveTokSmirTi has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Edanomel-Deum
Class: Witch/SM to_sheep
Guild: [~Amour~]
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xharukoii
rofl then do explain how u know all this info such as~u will get banned TODAY for 100% sure and u happen to whisper me 3hrs b4 my ban'' if that doesnt make u cerious xD then ur better off..lawlz
I'm sorry. But could you please at least attempt to not type like you're in third grade?

You say "how u know all this info", "u happen to whisper me" Are you confusing me for somebody else? Because I don't know what you're talking about. My previous post wasn't directed at you for any accusations. It was directed at Vixen for questioning Shimi. I was just trying to explain how she misinterpreted what Shimi said.

__________________
Swallow your pride, because silence is golden, and I wouldn't pay a penny to hear your thoughts.
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Grepolis
Need a new browser game?

Try 

Grepolis

Rating:  

3.0
Hide this banner by registering for our community.