ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-01-2011   #21 (permalink)
Smexling Nublet

Shimi~Chan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Shimi~Chan

ip is one of the main reasons ur banned the key is to have the same ip not a different one. o.O
ShimiSenei Soul Master Lv 16x Water-Wind
Chimikai Lv 11x Soon to be a cute Cyber Hunter
....Stalling
Dead-
La Tale
ChimiKai Lv6x Knight

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-01-2011   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Legend of EddaGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Facebook Fan

xharukoii has a spectacular aura aboutxharukoii has a spectacular aura aboutxharukoii has a spectacular aura about
IGN: whatISign?
Class: 2Hax4u to_teacher
Level: Over 9000!

i m not banned due to ip i am banned cuz i own nubs in pvp/ like i said up there gms dont wanna give me a reason haha.

Last edited by xharukoii; 11-01-2011 at 05:38 PM.

11-01-2011   #23 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimi~Chan
ip is one of the main reasons ur banned the key is to have the same ip not a different one. o.O
How would you know this information?

11-01-2011   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

xharukoii has a spectacular aura aboutxharukoii has a spectacular aura aboutxharukoii has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
HOW indeed!!!?

11-01-2011   #25 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsEden EternalMapleStory

Flipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Flipmood Send a message via Skype™ to Flipmood
IGN: Flipmood
Class: AD Carry to_cardmaster
Level: 30/Diamond II
Guild: The Macs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimi~Chan
IP Adresses dont lie.
My best friend that "afks" in the colloseum sure does(n't)!

"My girlfriend is at my house, playing on her account. Not account sharing I promise" - TRUTH BE TOLD

"My friend moved in with me, I am definitely not account sharing gaiz" - NO LIES HERE

Man, I wish I was as gullible as GM_Syn!

that chibi graves lookin hella dangerous tho I mean look at it, the dude literally gave him wings with some skulls on em like goddamn i mean i know my favorite champion is graves and i asked him for an avatar for ggftw but damn talk about goin overboard and shit, i mean shit im scared just lookin at it right now like whoa whoa whoa get this thing away from me and i aint even done talkin about it either he even made the background red just makin him look even more fierce

11-01-2011   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

TsveTokSmirTi has a spectacular aura aboutTsveTokSmirTi has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Edanomel-Deum
Class: Witch/SM to_sheep
Guild: [~Amour~]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
People get banned due to logging into many different IPs all the time.
GMs think it gives reason to suspect you of account sharing.
It doesn't take much brain to say logging into only one different IP address keeps you safe of that suspicion, for the most part.

@Ana, Excuse me, you're right. When Shimi said "ip is one of the main reasons ur banned" She meant "ur" as in a whole community, not him specifically.

Last edited by TsveTokSmirTi; 11-01-2011 at 06:06 PM.

11-01-2011   #27 (permalink)
ღ #нвιc 7.18.11
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaGrand ChaseEden Eternal
Awards Pervert Award

AnaSyami has disabled reputation
IGN: AnaSyami
Class: #1 Everything.
Level: 75
Guild: AutoBots

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsveTokSmirTi
People get banned due to logging into many different IPs all the time.
GMs think it gives reason to suspect you of account sharing.
It doesn't take much brain to say logging into only one different IP address keeps you safe of that suspicion, for the most part.
That still didn't answer Vixen's question to Shimi.

11-01-2011   #28 (permalink)

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute

Ikr?

/fill

11-01-2011   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

is it me or do they dodge questions like those failur bunnies on a hv rac

11-01-2011   #30 (permalink)
SunShine
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStory

BabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud ofBabySun has much to be proud of
IGN: BabySun l Keropii
Class: Baaaa
Level: ∞

There are also cases where people have different access to different IP due to different laptop computers that they have access too. You can't just point fingers and say the person is account sharing if they have different IP addresses.

11-01-2011   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Guild WarsTrickster OnlineChampions Online

Niroux is a splendid one to beholdNiroux is a splendid one to beholdNiroux is a splendid one to beholdNiroux is a splendid one to beholdNiroux is a splendid one to beholdNiroux is a splendid one to behold

Waw what a valid reason to get banned : banned. DAS SOME LOGIC RIGHT THURR.

11-01-2011   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMonster
Waw what a valid reason to get banned : banned. DAS SOME LOGIC RIGHT THURR.
i like ur pic men is it a new brand of barbie? if so where can i get on ~ on topic yea that is a HAXXOR reason for ban

11-01-2011   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

TsveTokSmirTi has a spectacular aura aboutTsveTokSmirTi has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabySun
There are also cases where people have different access to different IP due to different laptop computers that they have access too. You can't just point fingers and say the person is account sharing if they have different IP addresses.
I can't agree more. But that isn't what this is about.
Their reason for their ban was not given to them, Shimi just said it could have been because you may have had access to different IP addresses, that's a very common reason people get banned. Nobody should be accusing anybody of "knowing things GMs aren't supposed to tell players". Because that kind of stuff just isn't happening. (

11-01-2011   #34 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsEden EternalMapleStory

Flipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Flipmood Send a message via Skype™ to Flipmood
IGN: Flipmood
Class: AD Carry to_cardmaster
Level: 30/Diamond II
Guild: The Macs

Quote:
Nobody should be accusing anybody of "knowing things GMs aren't supposed to tell players". Because that kind of stuff just isn't happening. (
Accusing? Lol, it's a fact .

that chibi graves lookin hella dangerous tho I mean look at it, the dude literally gave him wings with some skulls on em like goddamn i mean i know my favorite champion is graves and i asked him for an avatar for ggftw but damn talk about goin overboard and shit, i mean shit im scared just lookin at it right now like whoa whoa whoa get this thing away from me and i aint even done talkin about it either he even made the background red just makin him look even more fierce

11-01-2011   #35 (permalink)

Spoiler!

@Lemon - Shimi aimed that at Ash as if the reason he's banned is because of him 'sharing' or using different IP's. If she didn't mean that at all I suggest that she starts taking a few lessons on how to word sentences clearer..

Last edited by Vixen; 11-01-2011 at 06:52 PM.

11-01-2011   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
I can't agree more. But that isn't what this is about.
Their reason for their ban was not given to them, Shimi just said it could have been because you may have had access to different IP addresses, that's a very common reason people get banned. Nobody should be accusing anybody of "knowing things GMs aren't supposed to tell players". Because that kind of stuff just isn't happening. (
rofl then do explain how u know all this info such as~u will get banned TODAY for 100% sure and u happen to whisper me 3hrs b4 my ban'' if that doesnt make u cerious xD then ur better off..lawlz

11-01-2011   #37 (permalink)
Smexling Nublet

Shimi~Chan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Shimi~Chan

o.o; dont blame me for getting yourselves banned :3
ShimiSenei Soul Master Lv 16x Water-Wind
Chimikai Lv 11x Soon to be a cute Cyber Hunter
....Stalling
Dead-
La Tale
ChimiKai Lv6x Knight

11-01-2011   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Dande has a spectacular aura aboutDande has a spectacular aura aboutDande has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyFuFu
Denial of Service
The Company, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to deny you or any other user of the Site access to the Services, without notice, for any or no reason.-What words of inspiration, don't you just wanna play a game like this Faithfully?
if you read the ToS of games, they all say the same things

11-01-2011   #39 (permalink)
ღ #нвιc 7.18.11
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaGrand ChaseEden Eternal
Awards Pervert Award

AnaSyami has disabled reputation
IGN: AnaSyami
Class: #1 Everything.
Level: 75
Guild: AutoBots

Well sadly it's like people have no other option BUT to go to a less corrupt GM that may not be talking to an in game person, that may actually keep there own words and keep it Confidential as most emails when you get them from GMs say it should be confidential when sadly it's not and that isn't right. So if anything, if the last option were to go to another GM and ask for help because another one isn't doing anything-or sharing certain information that shouldn't be shared with anyone else but you and the GM-, I'd think that's what anyone would do. But wow you get banned for telling another GM that this GM isn't doing there job?Hmmm.. idk but I will say this, since when is stating your opinion without harassment against the ToU?
If someone doesn't feel they're being treated right they have every right to say so.

11-01-2011   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xharukoii
rofl then do explain how u know all this info such as~u will get banned TODAY for 100% sure and u happen to whisper me 3hrs b4 my ban'' if that doesnt make u cerious xD then ur better off..lawlz
I'm sorry. But could you please at least attempt to not type like you're in third grade?

You say "how u know all this info", "u happen to whisper me" Are you confusing me for somebody else? Because I don't know what you're talking about. My previous post wasn't directed at you for any accusations. It was directed at Vixen for questioning Shimi. I was just trying to explain how she misinterpreted what Shimi said.