ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-03-2011   #201 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

They always look at the tips of glaciers.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-03-2011   #202 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

From what I know, everyone who has gotten banned and/or 7767'd on November 1st and 2nd; It was either because you were associated with one or more accounts (in one way or another: Sharing, trading items, myshop gifting, etc.) that disobeyed the ToU, or you did something in the past that was against the ToU but you never got banned for it.

So in other words: Syn and the others are just doing their jobs now - something they should have been doing all those years ago.

What gets me though, is that they are literally saying people have ACCESSED over 100 different accounts. I find that highly unlikely, even with this certain person who has shared with a lot of people. I'm not saying that they are wrong here, however, but I do think something is up.

11-03-2011   #203 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eien
I do think something is up.
Definitely, and they need to be more open to the players.

11-03-2011   #204 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Maybe they're just too high-strung after those galder hacking and spambot episodes...

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

11-04-2011   #205 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

good Luck to all

i hope all this fix soon!

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia

11-04-2011   #206 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleLeague of LegendsNeo Steam
Awards Facebook Fan

Scathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud of

This is all so depressing. o.o

11-04-2011   #207 (permalink)
Just a cosmic girl
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIris OnlineFlyFFRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Moonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant future
IGN: Moonflow
Class: Kitty
Level: RIP

Thing is about this, I can't even remember the last time I traded with someone, except the day of the 7767 when I sold a sc15, but I'm sure that's coincidence.
Before that I wasn't even active on my main for well over a month and never used it to buy or sell.
I don't buy or sell PTS

I'm not on Jewelia either, so the odds of me having glitched galders and pretty low.

If they are looking at trades they must be looking through the entire trade history instead of only the recent ones, it seems the association could be me lending someone a boss set a year and a half ago, or buying an items from someone during a links to fantasy, come on now..
That is stupid since it's only recently that we had galder dupes and stuff.

Last edited by Moonflow; 11-04-2011 at 02:13 AM.

11-04-2011   #208 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

They're most likely looking back at previous trades/sharing/gifting, ever since the main person(s) joined.

11-04-2011   #209 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
League of LegendsHeroes of NewerthTrickster OnlineBattlefield Heroes

DaBeefiestPimp is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBeefiestPimp
IGN: iWeakenDem
Class: Mercenary to_mercenary
Level: 1xx
Guild: The Macs

I'm sorry but there's something up with this over 100 shared accounts? I guess this person got connections to have 100 accounts user and pass. I just hope people get they accounts back cause people have spent their hard earned cash to enjoy the game more.

This Person Trollled YOUXD

11-04-2011   #210 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Degoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Degoutant
IGN: Shannus
Class: Raccoon to_raccoon

I have a question, can you do money charge backs while you're banned?

anyway, it really sucks to hear that, especially for those, who didn't do anything harmful. I hope you guys will get it worked soon

11-04-2011   #211 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty HeartsEther Saga OdysseyJade Dynasty

Viere has a spectacular aura aboutViere has a spectacular aura about

x_x I've moved so much and accessed the game from so many locations over the years (and have used quite a few computers between buying new ones & renting laptops or using family's) it'd probably Look like a handful of people are on my account. I hope they reply soon at least if I know I wont get my account back I can pull out of the costume contest I'd feel horrible if I won and the points went to waste especially if a player who could use them missed out on a chance

if I don't get my account back its oki I'll find another game ^-^ I wish all my dearest friends the best I LAV YO & I'm happy I met you people
Keep smiling Like Dis

11-04-2011   #212 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degoutant
I have a question, can you do money charge backs while you're banned?
You are free to try. Especially if you're banned, you have nothing to lose. The chargeback procedure is complex though. I don't know how things work over there, but here, if I wanted to do a chargeback, I'd have to write a letter to my bank and include proof that the transaction was either fraudulent or the person/company to whom the money was paid did not provide the service as promised under their ToU, or if they did, it was not satisfactory. If you perform a chargeback out of spite, I highly doubt you'll win your case, seeing as SGI/GameRage have already delivered the MyShop items to you, as promised. I might be wrong but that's what I think.

11-04-2011   #213 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Legend of EddaGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Facebook Fan

xharukoii has a spectacular aura aboutxharukoii has a spectacular aura aboutxharukoii has a spectacular aura about
IGN: whatISign?
Class: 2Hax4u to_teacher
Level: Over 9000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeefiestPimp
I'm sorry but there's something up with this over 100 shared accounts? I guess this person got connections to have 100 accounts user and pass. I just hope people get they accounts back cause people have spent their hard earned cash to enjoy the game more.
lolwat man ur crazy 100 accounts? even if i TO'd for 100 years i wouldnt have that much 1.i'd probbly forget 2. its nearly impossible to get 100 people to trust u as i said i dont even know 50 people in TO much less 100 and if i did u'd think i share with all? O_O lol maybe cuz i'' SOLD'' myshop for gladers but i dought it i have a friend who i sold MSpt to and he dont have no 7767 nor ban and i asked many others who i sold to none of them have it either so yea... lol just ask ur self if 100s+ acc is even possible in the first place lol

Last edited by xharukoii; 11-04-2011 at 10:34 AM.

11-04-2011   #214 (permalink)
Just a cosmic girl
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIris OnlineFlyFFRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Moonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant future
IGN: Moonflow
Class: Kitty
Level: RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xharukoii
lolwat man ur crazy 100 accounts? even if i TO'd for 100 years i wouldnt have that much 1.i'd probbly forget 2. its nearly impossible to get 100 people to trust u as i said i dont even know 50 people in TO much less 100 and if i did u'd think i share with all? O_O lol maybe cuz i'' SOLD'' myshop for gladers but i dought it i have a friend who i sold MSpt to and he dont have no 7767 nor ban and i asked many others who i sold to none of them have it either so yea... lol
I thought he was agreeing that it's impossible saying that something isn't right with that statement because you would need to have some mad connections or something.

As for charge back, an easy excuse for one is that you lost or had your card stolen and it was used by another person.
But they will only likely charge back the most recent payments in that case.
If they see a long list o fpayments to SGI spanning years, your story will kinda be blown.

11-04-2011   #215 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Degoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to behold

Hmm, I actually don't know anything particular about charge backs aside the fact that some people (of course while being unbanned) succeed doing so.
However, if I was someone who spent a high amount of money and be permanently banned afterwards for certainly nothing, I'd give it a try to get my money back or at least as much as possible. Well, I'm just saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonflow
If they see a long list o fpayments to SGI spanning years, your story will kinda be blown.
Oh, that answers my question. Too bad.

Last edited by Degoutant; 11-04-2011 at 10:42 AM.

11-04-2011   #216 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

^erm...let's not talk about that lest we want this site (and the site owner) to get into trouble...again...like the last time this certain topic was discussed here....

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

11-04-2011   #217 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Legend of EddaGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Facebook Fan

xharukoii has a spectacular aura aboutxharukoii has a spectacular aura aboutxharukoii has a spectacular aura about
IGN: whatISign?
Class: 2Hax4u to_teacher
Level: Over 9000!

agreed o: sowwie e_e just thinking about the 100s+ account thing kinda ticks me off lol ON topic pls more SS Q-q

11-04-2011   #218 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
^erm...let's not talk about that lest we want this site (and the site owner) to get into trouble...again...like the last time this certain topic was discussed here....
Well that, I didn't know, anyway thanks for the warning.

11-04-2011   #219 (permalink)
Smexling Nublet

Shimi~Chan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Shimi~Chan

To Haru Ana and Flip, Its like Syn stated because you spend so much money on this game doesnt grant you immunity to the rules. Ash admit he does have access to 3 accounts thats more than 1. if not 100 it's still more than 1 which violates the ToU. Thats why he is banned and from the email its not the 1st time he's gotten in trouble. I dont know if you've shared accounts Ana, are you willing to share the E-mail you recieved? Because to be fair I dont know the real reason your banned. And Flip im not blind TRADING ITEMS does count as a bannable reason to the GM's because its association with the main problem. Thats why there was such a massive impact, because of all the trades, sales, and possibly dropable items they have droped(potions, card, etc.) It may be unfair but from what i learned Syn didnt even ban everyone it was a different GM who did that, Syn's doing the investigation to UNban you guys
ShimiSenei Soul Master Lv 16x Water-Wind
Chimikai Lv 11x Soon to be a cute Cyber Hunter
....Stalling
Dead-
La Tale
ChimiKai Lv6x Knight

11-04-2011   #220 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

LightClaw is a name known to allLightClaw is a name known to allLightClaw is a name known to allLightClaw is a name known to allLightClaw is a name known to allLightClaw is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to LightClaw
IGN: Auruxism/HD/Noelle
Level: 30x/26x/24x

Wowzers, I had no idea owning more than 1 account was a bannable offense. I guess everyone who has more than 3-4 chars (including a frozen char) should be immediately banned. What a shame, maybe there's the "players=moolah" side to the argument, because if the above is true, then there goes MANY players and that is an obvious fact.