ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-21-2008   #21 (permalink)
why so serious?
Special

BatgirlZKE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BatgirlZKE Send a message via MSN to BatgirlZKE Send a message via Yahoo to BatgirlZKE
IGN: SelenaKyle
Class: Cat (Charm) to_entertainer
Level: 123
Guild: Pantsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploda
Beast Vincento will only use Dodge Master and Faint also only after being hit and if I'm not wrong, each Beast Vincento is only able to faint you once probably due to their great lack in mp maybe cos each one of them has never spammed faint at me before unlike the Swamp Sharks of Swamp Field 2 who will tend to spam faint at you sometimes.
Lucky you then. I was wandering around RG w/ my cat and GD Beast almost killed me. He'd use Faint, I'd stand there like and idiot, it would end, I'd get one hit in and he'd Faint me again >.< Sucked. Then Norman blew me up. Wheeeeeeee

***Visit G0tham City!*Population*Industry*Transportation***

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-21-2008   #22 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

This is why, massive amounts of HV is required 8D
Lrn 2 get us'd 2 HV?

This is Kyuubey

06-21-2008   #23 (permalink)
Mei
/gg FTW! Addict

Mei is on a distinguished road
IGN: Cherish
Class: Soul Master
Guild: Red Dragon

I ran around Rose Garden for a bit yesterday and was thrilled that it got revamped. I love Rose Garden, but I always thought it was too easy. I agree it's more interesting now! I laughed when I was off guard for several moments and Captain Arman beat my sheep to death.

06-21-2008   #24 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

fallen510 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to fallen510 Send a message via MSN to fallen510

Mana Shield is an old buff that Mocher possesses.

M Defense Failure is Guard Break. Don't know why they put a different name for it, but whatever.

06-21-2008   #25 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Vulturas is on a distinguished road

the new monster abbilities sound scarry

06-21-2008   #26 (permalink)
mountain ahoy!
Special
Games
ACE OnlineWorld of TanksGuild Wars 2
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Zegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud of

None of them have Banish?

For shame. :/

06-22-2008   #27 (permalink)

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Newest Updates: Captain Norman may blow up even without being hit, but those cases are very rare and he normally only blows up only after being hit (or was that one that tried to blow up on me already being hit? I don't really know cos I was just passing it when he tried to blow up on me but I managed to escape). Beast Vincento may use faint more than once but very rarely. Madam Moncher has Light Wave. Dancer Isabelle also has Wind Blade.

06-22-2008   #28 (permalink)
Hanging by a Thread
Special
Awards Pervert Award

Guiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to all
Class: Some kind of mage shat lt_sorcerer
Guild: MyMMOGames

Quote:
Newest Updates: Captain Norman may blow up even without being hit, but those cases are very rare and he normally only blows up only after being hit (or was that one that tried to blow up on me already being hit? I don't really know cos I was just passing it when he tried to blow up on me but I managed to escape). Beast Vincento may use faint more than once but very rarely. Madam Moncher has Light Wave. Dancer Isabelle also has Wind Blade.
Hmm. Didn't know about Light Wave, but everything else has been posted..

Also, I was Techichi 1 and the drops for Laki and Kilimanjaro have been updated....they're dropping like 4 weapons and shields at a time. But what was more interesting is the fact that I picked up their Jewelry potions and couldn't run, but I was only at 87% weight. Is it the potions or is the weight limit 87 now?

06-22-2008   #29 (permalink)

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guiles
Hmm. Didn't know about Light Wave, but everything else has been posted..

Also, I was Techichi 1 and the drops for Laki and Kilimanjaro have been updated....they're dropping like 4 weapons and shields at a time. But what was more interesting is the fact that I picked up their Jewelry potions and couldn't run, but I was only at 87% weight. Is it the potions or is the weight limit 87 now?
Well Madam Moncher did Light Wave on me twice and as for the 87% weight and unable to run, it could be some bugged item that caused to exceed over 90%.

06-22-2008   #30 (permalink)
Freedom Fighter

Sinh is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Sinh Send a message via MSN to Sinh Send a message via Skype™ to Sinh
IGN: Sinh
Class: Raccoon

This game just got a little more challenging.

How Exciting. o_o

[Some What Retired Trickster Revolution Player]

06-22-2008   #31 (permalink)
( ゚ 3゚)pó< ○゚。^゚○。^゚

Thistle is on a distinguished road
Class: Fox to_fox

Looks like it's more interesting to go there. I was leveling in Garden before the patch and had a fairly easy time on my 70 odd gunner fox. I wonder if I can still? Doesn't seem like it. +_+ *trains more*
| Thistly 14x Pure Bunny |

06-22-2008   #32 (permalink)
<3

Genchou is on a distinguished road

Oh ew. Self destruct skills suck. ._.

06-23-2008   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Seijin is a glorious beacon of lightSeijin is a glorious beacon of lightSeijin is a glorious beacon of lightSeijin is a glorious beacon of lightSeijin is a glorious beacon of lightSeijin is a glorious beacon of light

Bone Magicians have a pretty powerful magic that does over 2k damage to my cat, but takes forever to cast (like 5 seconds).

Iron Knights now have very high physical protection.

Mr.Freaks now use Wind Blade and Mana Ring. (if I'm not mistaken)

06-23-2008   #34 (permalink)

Bone Warrior and Kerberos now has Guard Break although they tend to only use it after being hit. Bone Fighter has Sticky Foot. Maid Lydia now hits with Darkness(not sure if she still hits with Fire though). Iron Knight has Lacerator and yeah its physical resistance is now very strong, I couldn't ohko it with Tidal and Sonic Slash unless it crits.

06-23-2008   #35 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Quote:
Beast Vincento will only use Dodge Master and Faint also only after being hit and if I'm not wrong, each Beast Vincento is only able to faint you once probably due to their great lack in mp maybe cos each one of them has never spammed faint at me before unlike the Swamp Sharks of Swamp Field 2 who will tend to spam faint at you sometimes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatgirlZKE
Lucky you then. I was wandering around RG w/ my cat and GD Beast almost killed me. He'd use Faint, I'd stand there like and idiot, it would end, I'd get one hit in and he'd Faint me again >.< Sucked. Then Norman blew me up. Wheeeeeeee
I agree with Selena. freaking faint made beast such a PAIN! i was so angry lol...

He seriously chains Faint because I experience the same thing as Selena. And sometimes I can't even get one hit in before I faint again because I have to heal. And it's so annoying because i'll One Pair him and get his HP down almost all the way I get fainted and then he heals himself almost all the way before I can get another hit in!

06-24-2008   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Lover ^_^
Awards MoM AwardFacebook Fan

TheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to TheBlackCatXIII
IGN: TheBlackCatXIII
Class: Sense to_scientist

the monsters are THAT strong now lol?
hmm, before all the monsters were reasonably weak haha

One horrible prince. One Life. One Story.
http://horribleprince-onelife-onestory.blogspot.com/

Strive to Love

06-24-2008   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Seijin is a glorious beacon of lightSeijin is a glorious beacon of lightSeijin is a glorious beacon of lightSeijin is a glorious beacon of lightSeijin is a glorious beacon of lightSeijin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackCatXIII
the monsters are THAT strong now lol?
hmm, before all the monsters were reasonably weak haha
They still all do 0's and 1's to me. <insert evil laugh here>

06-24-2008   #38 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Ackscenter is on a distinguished road

Don't know if i should post it here...but anyway...

I got bored and decided to find some informations about rose monsters...this is what i found 'till now

Isabele uses wind blade whenever she is damaged (and uses frequently)
D.michel uses stone strike whenever he is damaged (and uses frequently)
B.michel uses dodge maste and rust whenever he is damaged (and uses frequetly)...also, wen its HP gets really low, it uses cure till its HP gets to over 30%, or something close to that...

To find some status, i used my cat: MD:228; DP:652

Damages from rose 1 monsters:
Isabele:467; D.Michel:441; B.Michel:318; Isabele's wind blade:740; D.Michel's stone strike:686; B.michel's rust:-176AP, 18~20sec

So, considering magic dmg = Max magic dmg - MD and Phisical dmg = Max phisical dmg - DP and using the "exp method" to find monster's HP...

Isabele would have 1119AP, max wind blade dmg =968, and 5525HP
Michel would have 1093AP, max stone strike dmg =1338, and 5405HP
Balerino would have 970AP, 7880HP

Planning to seek informations about the rest of rose monsters

06-25-2008   #39 (permalink)
LolWut?

TehAwesomo is on a distinguished road

well i've noticed many of the magic weak monsters have a lot more MD
suddenly???

06-25-2008   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Phantasy Star UniverseElswordLa Tale

darknova will become famous soon enoughdarknova will become famous soon enough

I just wanted to add to this topic that I noticed that Brass Knights have Impelling Rage, and MMG's Wiki doesn't mention anything other than Mana Arrow (which I have not witnessed it being cast yet). I don't know if anyone has mentioned that though, because I quickly skimmed.

PSOEpI&IIGC | GMS (Tespia/Scania) | GTO (Jewelia) | SEA-GSO (Dragon) | GLunia (Soldin) | GDoMO | PSU:AotI | GLT (Iris) | PS0 | CO | PSPo2 | GDFO (Cain) | Elsword (Solace) | Zenonia 3