ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online Fanfiction & Fanart (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-fanfiction-fanart/)
-   -   Blu's TO skills(Updated Sept. 11, 2008) (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-fanfiction-fanart/2724-blus-skills-updated-sept-11-2008-a.html)

Blue 07-05-2008 10:09 AM

Blu's TO skills(Updated Sept. 11, 2008)

Reminder: These are not real in-game skills. These are just skills I made out of my bored mind. This thread is only for viewing pleasure.

Ultimate Skill
Spoiler!

3rd Job Pure Buffalo

Spoiler!

3rd Job Pure Bunny
Spoiler!

Blue 07-05-2008 10:09 AM

Ultimate Skill
Spoiler!

3rd Job Pure Light Dragon
Spoiler!

3rd Job Pure Dark Dragon
Spoiler!

3rd Job Pure Sheep
Spoiler!

Blue 07-05-2008 10:10 AM

Ultimate Skill
Spoiler!

3rd Job Pure Lion
Spoiler!

3rd Job Pure Fox
Spoiler!

Blue 07-05-2008 10:12 AM

Ultimate Skill
Spoiler!

3rd Job Pure Raccoon
Spoiler!

3rd Job Pure Cat
Spoiler!

VorpalBunny 07-05-2008 10:59 AM

Blu's special. He can get Sticky Hands without being a third job fox :D

Blue 07-05-2008 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VorpalBunny (Post 37883)

What? :o

Mysteria 07-05-2008 02:00 PM

Lol :D :D :D

InnoSensei 07-05-2008 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VorpalBunny (Post 37883)

lol o_o;;;;;;

LittleLegend 07-06-2008 08:55 PM

e hacker blu hacker.

John5 07-07-2008 07:28 AM

I saw this in the old forum and I liked it so mach I like how lions and the other skills are well Organized the thing I liked most of your made up skills are the sheep and how the 2 Elements are used to make one powerful skill also how bunny skill are not over powerd and feels right,and how cat skill go well with evo. what I liked frdom skills the most are:
( Samurai's Mentality ) Very unique.
( Vacuum Strike ) Hahhh it kinda funny if you think about it hahhh but cool nontheless.
( Spear of Heaven ) och that got to hirt @_@.
( Undesirable Leeching ) hahaha kinda like a plant XD.
( Rifle Jammer ) if a skill like this ever come that may rise lions to the hax level again @_@ *Spemm D.Shot >:}*
( Assasin's Shadow Trick ) foxes are fun to play with hide if a skill like this well come hhhhhhahhh it well be Awesom ^^.
( Quick Feet ) hahhh that well never 100% happen ntreev well never hirt myshop sprint for a free cool skill XD.
cat's are...need more good skill if u ask me _^_...
====================================
but overlook on them all you done really nice work on them I really like them if you have anything alwese in your maind please let see them please ^^.
thanks for the fun topic :]

Blue 07-07-2008 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John5 (Post 40533)
I saw this in the old forum and I liked it so mach I like how lions and the other skills are well Organized the thing I liked most of your made up skills are the sheep and how the 2 Elements are used to make one powerful skill also how bunny skill are not over powerd and feels right,and how cat skill go well with evo. what I liked frdom skills the most are:
( Samurai's Mentality ) Very unique.
( Vacuum Strike ) Hahhh it kinda funny if you think about it hahhh but cool nontheless.
( Spear of Heaven ) och that got to hirt @_@.
( Undesirable Leeching ) hahaha kinda like a plant XD.
( Rifle Jammer ) if a skill like this ever come that may rise lions to the hax level again @_@ *Spemm D.Shot >:}*
( Assasin's Shadow Trick ) foxes are fun to play with hide if a skill like this well come hhhhhhahhh it well be Awesom ^^.
( Quick Feet ) hahhh that well never 100% happen ntreev well never hirt myshop sprint for a free cool skill XD.
cat's are...need more good skill if u ask me _^_...
====================================
but overlook on them all you done really nice work on them I really like them if you have anything alwese in your maind please let see them please ^^.
thanks for the fun topic :]

Thanks!

Mysteria 07-07-2008 10:33 AM

oh well - MyTrickster.net
Blue you could copyright it.

kenho 07-07-2008 10:48 AM

wants spear of heaven <3 !!
wow thats some nice thinking there
really good ^^

TehAwesomo 07-07-2008 11:48 AM

lol Blu add my idea for dark lords
Shield of Hell
Enables a shield right from the depths of hell and is the ultimate defense.(This shield is 2x stronger than Shield of Heaven since priests fail :D)
Based on MA and HP(even if you have low MA the amount of the shield's health still goes up by a lot :D)

Blue 07-07-2008 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysteria (Post 40680)
oh well - MyTrickster.net
Blue you could copyright it.

What do you mean, and how?

And for those who are bashing Hiram, please stop it because it's just a misunderstanding! He's a friend of mine and I asked him a favor to copy the whole thread for me because I couldn't move it over here.(MT was dead at that time)

@Awesome: That's overpowered D:

Kebin 07-07-2008 03:05 PM

=D I like the sheep skills, very cool. The lion skills are awesome. Charm skills finally complement evo.

Blue 07-07-2008 06:00 PM

New skills!

Pure Buffalo: Blade Clash
Pure Bunny: Guardless Combat
Pure Light Dragon: Mana Blessing
Pure Dark Dragon: Reverse Karma
Pure Sheep: Element Overlord
Pure Lion: Turret Upgrade#1, Head Shooting Mastery
Pure Fox: Mine Upgrade: Nuclear Power
Pure Raccoon: Dice Roll
Pure Cat: Dancing Lessons

Enjoy! :p

PS. I worked hard for these skills, so give me your feedback. e

Are Burgwin 07-07-2008 06:07 PM

I man I want to use snipe and headshot??? Then I can say, Huwah! Anal Attack!! There are only ugly victories for me. Shriveling shrimp in your goldfish bowl.

KuroiAura 07-07-2008 06:09 PM

at least there's better lion skills if it was real =o

Pwntang 07-08-2008 04:15 AM

Turret upgrade is broken, make it a level up skill or like 7 TM points. 5 TM points to double damage is lizzame.