ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Fandom > Trickster Online Fanfiction & Fanart

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-08-2008   #21 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Ayummi has a spectacular aura aboutAyummi has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Ayummi
Class: Dragon
Level: 230
Guild: Royalty

For the OHKO Combo Finish, did you mean Tetra Punch... Because no one really uses quad punch o-o

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-08-2008   #22 (permalink)
??
Special

Blue will become famous soon enoughBlue will become famous soon enough
Guild: Debaters

It's meant it for Quad Punch. ;o

@Ryan: It's not broken e

07-10-2008   #23 (permalink)
Forsaken Valkyrie
Games
Trickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Rtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to allRtothef is a name known to all
IGN: Tankality
Class: Paladin lt_templar
Level: 8x
Guild: Delirium Trigger

I liked all of the skills, up until I hit the charm skills.
These skills trouble me..

Card Distribution: For this, people would always invite a Raccoon to bossing parties just to boost their own skills. A Raccoon should be able to do his own part, not pass on all his attributes to another. Imagine this in PvP? A innocent raccoon passes most of it's stats to a lion or dragon, who then murders the whole room cause their HP is through the roof and they spam HP pots.

Seduction: I smell abuse!

First off, it would give ALL female players an edge over all male players. Cats could use this skill on any female to boost their stats. Instead of giving the other person stats (the female) make a debuff effect to the Cat who casted the skill. And a % decrease of damage? Isn't that a little harsh? Perhaps it should just make a decrease of damage done to the Cat in question, so it couldn't be used to protect other players with.

Dancing Lessons:
This would be ok, as long as the duration was shorter then the recast time. There has to be a window, cause players with already high evasion (a raccoon with HV let's say) with Meta on, would have something like... what? 108% dodging?

As long as the duration we say, is 30 seconds, and the recast 45 seconds -> 60 seconds this would be a awesome skill.

07-11-2008   #24 (permalink)
??
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtothef
I liked all of the skills, up until I hit the charm skills.
These skills trouble me..

Card Distribution: For this, people would always invite a Raccoon to bossing parties just to boost their own skills. A Raccoon should be able to do his own part, not pass on all his attributes to another. Imagine this in PvP? A innocent raccoon passes most of it's stats to a lion or dragon, who then murders the whole room cause their HP is through the roof and they spam HP pots.

Isn't that how Trickster is right now with our charm players? They invite raccoons in PvP, GvG, Bosses to tank, etc. Having said that, keep in mind that using that skill will decrease the raccoon's stats = easy ohko-2hko from a lion, which will then, cancel the skill's effect.

Seduction: I smell abuse!

First off, it would give ALL female players an edge over all male players. Cats could use this skill on any female to boost their stats. Instead of giving the other person stats (the female) make a debuff effect to the Cat who casted the skill. And a % decrease of damage? Isn't that a little harsh? Perhaps it should just make a decrease of damage done to the Cat in question, so it couldn't be used to protect other players with.

Oh this is a misunderstanding. This is only a self-buff skill.

Dancing Lessons:
This would be ok, as long as the duration was shorter then the recast time. There has to be a window, cause players with already high evasion (a raccoon with HV let's say) with Meta on, would have something like... what? 108% dodging?

As long as the duration we say, is 30 seconds, and the recast 45 seconds -> 60 seconds this would be a awesome skill.

I never said the evasion would go higher than the cap. Evasion would still be capped at 90-95%?(I forgot what it is) Also, it doesn't automatically gives players a perfect 25% evasion and this is what I mean: Assuming that we still have the old HV formula(1 HV = 2.5 AC) A bunny that has 500 AC will 100% hit a lion with 100 HV. 500/2.5 = 200 so the original hitting % would be 200% but you only need 100 to hit the lion without missing. When you use the skill "Dancing Lesson", it gives you a 25% evasion boost decreasing the 200% hit rate to 175% which still is a 100% hit rate. Do you get it? D;
In-quote.

07-12-2008   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleTransformice!

ChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Vexacus/ChronoDragonX
Class: Warrior./Dragon<3 lt_blader
Level: 3x/200.
Guild: Ascendants.<3 (Forever!<3)

I have to say, this is awesome.
Nice skills.
I like the skills for the pure lions.
Keep up the good work? ;3

07-26-2008   #26 (permalink)
Smells like wet rain
Games
MapleStoryTrickster Online9DragonsGunbound

LolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud of
IGN: LiLDarkFoxx/FiringCrayons
Class: Some old lady lt_treasurehunter
Level: 300/275
Guild: Ascendants, born and raised. Daybreak, reborn and aged.

lol i like the fox skills there awesome ^^

07-28-2008   #27 (permalink)
??
Special

Oh noes, Ntreev made a new bunny skill similar to one of my Buffalo Skill. D;

07-30-2008   #28 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Andreus is on a distinguished road

Oh wow, how much time did you spend thinking about all the pros/cons of these skills? I would've taken me quite some time.
At what tm levels would these skills be available. With the req. skills you've put for most of them I'm guessing 200tm+ skills, eh?
Anyways a job well done, go get a job at ntreev developers section and make these skills happen!

08-02-2008   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!
IGN: Mashimoto

You Blu, its your old Debater member, Lledah. I jsut needed to use a friends account to give my thoughts on your skill list here.
As a Gladiator (being Trickster's supposed weakest class) i believe you should give buffalos a skills that would make players want Buffalos in out team. I was thinking of a buff skill that would add elemental attribute (perhaps 30% to party when near a Buffalo).

I also would think that since Buffalos were somewhat meant 2 use DX skills, make up a skill that would make DX buffalos more interesting as well.

Overall, nice thoughts on this mate! XD Hope to see you again in Trickster!!

08-06-2008   #30 (permalink)
Time Breaker

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

How about a Pure Water elemental version of Tidal Slash for Buffs which is also boosted by water attributes.

08-09-2008   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!

I have a better idea for Buffalos:

Double Sword (Passive): Allows Buffalos to replace his shield with another sword allowing them to attack twice normally and allows them to cast their skills twice as well (Except Inferno Blade, Blazing Strike, and Shadow). However, the cost for offensive skills will be doubled.

Single Sword (Passive): Allows Buffalos to use both hands on a single sword. While doing so, damage becomes doubled as well as the stats of the sword that the Buffalos weild. However, doing so will 1/2 their Defense.

08-13-2008   #32 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Lemoninity is on a distinguished road
IGN: iS2kev
Class: Lion
Level: Vend Mode
Guild: The Best One

The way u used "Make-Up" instead of "Evolution" makes me think its legit. feels like a google translated jTO wiki *cough*

Ty Web Rider (weissritter) for providing a copy of the Chibi Clan Sig.
What a Cool~+_+ Pot Shop
This is a secret message. If you are reading this, PM me to claim your prize.

08-20-2008   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Melica is on a distinguished road
IGN: KaiIca/xMelly/Nyanine
Level: Nub

as if ntreev will give us hax skills...

go join ntreev now and tell them to give us these skills T^T

guardless compact is just hax and it make sense so much god ur good at this..

seduction: .-. why is cat winking and seducting people lol

EDIT: H34RT, it's youuuuu! btw please respect blu's hard work D: it do look like he draw the icons and his explaination is WAY better then wiki .-. and tons of ppl use make up as evolution anyway .-.

Last edited by Melica; 08-20-2008 at 05:07 PM.

08-25-2008   #34 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

BurntWaffle is on a distinguished road
IGN: LightKasumi
Class: Sheepy!
Level: 15x
Guild: ViRUS

Woa the Fox ones look cool

Your Not alone.. Together We stand.. Ill be by Your side you know Ill Take Your hand.

09-08-2008   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Edit on Buffalo skills:

Double Sword (Passive): Allows Buffalos to replace his shield with another sword allowing them to attack twice normally and alters the effect of their offensive skills. Tidal Slash, Inferno Blade, Suffocate, and the earth skill's area of effect is wider. Tempest Strike hits at a total of 4 times instead of two. Burning Rave, Shockwave, and Lacerator hits twice. Blazing Strike does double the hits. However, the cost for offensive skills will be doubled.

Single Sword (Passive): Allows Buffalos to use both hands on a single sword. While doing so, damage becomes doubled as well as the stats of the sword that the Buffalos weild. However, doing so will 1/2 their Defense.

Weapon Guard (Buff): Allows Buffalos to guard physical and gun attacks with their sword instead of their shield for a set period of time. This skill nullifies the damage that is less than the Attack Power of the Buffalo. Similar to a concept of a sword deflecting bullets, the buffalo's AP would be their offensive and defensive stat.

09-11-2008   #36 (permalink)
??
Special

Updated Skills:
Quote:
Power Types:
Anti-Sense
Counter Push
Quake

Magic Types:
Anti-Power
Volume Increase
Potion Witchcraft

Sense Types:
Anti-Charm
Inferna
Cross Strike

Charm Types:
Anti-Magic
Beastial Bomb
Feline Bluster
Thank you for the nice feedback everyone, and I appreciate the suggestions and all, but I like to stick to my ideas better.

Last edited by Blue; 09-11-2008 at 07:21 PM.

09-11-2008   #37 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Wow .____. Just... wow.

モノノ怪

09-11-2008   #38 (permalink)
??
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodVeil
Wow .____. Just... wow.
What do you mean? Is that a "you're horrible" wow?

09-11-2008   #39 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Pessimistic Blu is pessimistic.

モノノ怪

09-11-2008   #40 (permalink)
??
Special