ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Fandom > Trickster Online Fanfiction & Fanart

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-10-2013   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Saga

ansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: J/G-Blade, ansem/Jannicus
Class: GLad/Duke to_mercenary
Level: J-352, G-296
Guild: Benevolence
Default Good bye my character

Drawing in tribute to my soon to be lost character. RIP Joanblade

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-10-2013   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Primal has a spectacular aura aboutPrimal has a spectacular aura about
IGN: iSavage | Merceless
Class: I'm a Gladiator, 4 Life. to_mercenary
Level: ALvTooLow
Guild: God Of War

Looks cool man. I'm shit at drawing so I'll just take pics haha. Anyway, we had a good run as friends n' foes {:< but it's all good now and I wish you the best of luck in life, later dude.

02-10-2013   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
TibiaTrickster Online

Credo has a spectacular aura aboutCredo has a spectacular aura aboutCredo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Credo Send a message via Skype™ to Credo
IGN: Credo(R.I.P.)

Nice drawing man.... I wish I could do some kind of tribute to my character too, I never played with any other char , just him - (if TO'd not die this year, would complete 6 years old). He was unique... A buffalo too, but in all-black, even the hair... Hehe, old times, I remember buying those fashion itens just when they got released, just after the 3rd job launch if my memory is not failing....

About that "friends 'n foes" stuff, we have to honestly admit - in the deepness of our hearts we liked it some way - Those things were part of the show, somehow...

02-10-2013   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Credo
About that "friends 'n foes" stuff, we have to honestly admit - in the deepness of our hearts we liked it some way - Those things were part of the show, somehow...
Yup, pretty much it was all good, fun times {: btw you were the 1st 3rd job I saw on your glad "Credo", this was years ago

02-10-2013   #5 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

lookin' good there

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

02-10-2013   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
TibiaTrickster Online

Credo has a spectacular aura aboutCredo has a spectacular aura aboutCredo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal
Yup, pretty much it was all good, fun times {: btw you were the 1st 3rd job I saw on your glad "Credo", this was years ago
I might consider downloading the game here to say my last goodbyes. Even the internet here being crappy.....

I don't know if you're a ME player too, but i'd compare my connection with that char [Credo] just like as Mass Effect players feels connected with their "Shepard"s. Probably I'll take a lot of screenshots.

Last edited by Credo; 02-10-2013 at 06:56 PM.

02-10-2013   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
I might consider downloading the game here to say my last goodbyes. Even the internet here being crappy.....

I don't know if you're a ME player too, but i'd compare my connection with that char [Credo] just like as Mass Effect players feels connected with their "Shepard"s. Probably I'll take a lot of screenshots.
Nah, never played it but it sounds pretty slow but yeah download it and take the last pics, the 27th we're gonna take a big group pic, just talk to Valese

02-10-2013   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
TibiaTrickster Online

Unfortunally, I will have to move on 16th back to my city, so that means no internet connection... I have 5 days to complete those screenshots, so I can look back at my image folder on home and have a nostalgia time on the future, just like I did with tibia (but not intentionally) 7 years ago.

02-10-2013   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Nah, never played it but it sounds pretty slow but yeah download it and take the last pics, the 27th we're gonna take a big group pic, just talk to Valese
There isn't gonna be a group picture on the 27th...... who's spreading rumours? :l I can not handle big groups of people that don't listen to instructions s:

Anyways, I'm busy taking pictures UNTIL the 27th of February, solo, with friends, or w/e the person prefers.

And Credo, post here : /forum/trickster-onl...polis-j-f.html if you'd like to be part of it :3

02-10-2013   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games

ansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Looks cool man. I'm shit at drawing so I'll just take pics haha. Anyway, we had a good run as friends n' foes {:< but it's all good now and I wish you the best of luck in life, later dude.
Same to you~ Whatever happened in game is part of the memories. Foe or enemies don't really matter as it contributed to the fun we had. Good to luck in life to you as well

02-10-2013   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games

Quote:
Nice drawing man.... I wish I could do some kind of tribute to my character too, I never played with any other char , just him - (if TO'd not die this year, would complete 6 years old). He was unique... A buffalo too, but in all-black, even the hair... Hehe, old times, I remember buying those fashion itens just when they got released, just after the 3rd job launch if my memory is not failing....

Thanks and I completely agree. had my fun with this game Shall be missed!

02-11-2013   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Skylight will become famous soon enoughSkylight will become famous soon enough

Looking sexy there, my brother.

02-11-2013   #13 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

^lol suchy

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants