Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
11-17-2010   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MoonlightOokami has disabled reputation
IGN: MoonlightOokami

Quote:
Originally Posted by ongzaaaaaa

A Fox you say? That would be really awesome, I wish you could buy her jacket instead of making it haha. I would wear it everyday if I could because it just looks awesome with all of the buckles hanging off and matching boots would be great. xD

Best of luck whenever you do get around to doing it!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-17-2010   #22 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Quote:

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

A Hunter Lord 8DD? Yessssssssssssss <3

11-17-2010   #23 (permalink)
Dammit
Games
League of LegendsDiablo III

Alekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond reputeAlekko has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Alekko
Class: Kayle lt_warlord
Guild: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

A Hunter Lord 8DD? Yessssssssssssss <3
Oi. You fail Hunter Lord. <3.

Drowning in your own sweat from doing a good job.

11-17-2010   #24 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

;____;.....I've seen something similar before...But still!!

11-17-2010   #25 (permalink)

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute

I now have faith in make-up to make me pretty.

/goes and buys some

11-17-2010   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

ongzaaaaaa is a splendid one to beholdongzaaaaaa is a splendid one to beholdongzaaaaaa is a splendid one to beholdongzaaaaaa is a splendid one to beholdongzaaaaaa is a splendid one to beholdongzaaaaaa is a splendid one to beholdongzaaaaaa is a splendid one to behold
IGN: ongzaaaaaa
Class: Cutiee Lion <3 to_scientist
Level: 310
Guild: SawasDee

Without any wig or make-up,I have a secret how to look better...it's so simply and I know everyone can do it well ..... OK I'll tell you my secret but,first you have to look at my Avatar picture and then look at this pic.

Yeah !!! we just smile... and the world is brighter when we smile ^^

11-17-2010   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

IdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: IdlenessTT
Level: 400
Guild: ~..Melt the snow..~

Quote:
Originally Posted by posu
Like we have seen from ongzaaaaaa's cosplay, a wig and some make-up can be a deadly weapon. >_>

Likewise:
Spoiler!
its not the same girl, look at the nose carefully. the pretty one has taller and smaller nose like a white person.

11-18-2010   #28 (permalink)

You can also use makeup to contour your nose to make it look smaller (picture 3)

11-18-2010   #29 (permalink)
ღ #нвιc 7.18.11
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaGrand ChaseEden Eternal
Awards Pervert Award

AnaSyami has disabled reputation
IGN: AnaSyami
Class: #1 Everything.
Level: 75
Guild: AutoBots

[QUOTE=ongzaaaaaa;1398968][B][COLOR="Red"]This is my first time Cosplay and I decided to act like a lil cutie bunny
and if you wonder... I'm a boy not girl LOL
here is the real Cosplay [ last Sunday 2010-11-14]

look like a boxer !!!!
Lol whatt, you look cute as a girl and a boy q_q
LOL ur avatar pic you look like james a little -imagines how james would look like a girl-

11-18-2010   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Tiane is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Tiane
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: 2xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by posu
[SPOILER]I don't understand why you are contradicting a generalization with another generalization (lolwut). Your claim does not even apply to all females and males. It is something that varies with ethnicity (Second to fourth digit ratio: ethnic differences a... [Ann Hum Biol. 2003 Sep-Oct] - PubMed result). For example, my ring finger is NOT longer than my index finger. That, alone, disproves your claim. Not to mention, the fact that you phrased it like this, "In a man the ring finger should be longer than the index finger" indicates that to a certain degree even you acknowledge the fact that your claim is not accurate 100% of the times.
In your quote of my quote you said it yourself. "Should". And at the very end I say in 99%, its the majority, not everyone, and 1% of the worlds population is still massive.

Oshizu pantsu.
Pr 8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
Pr 9:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.
Psa 34:7 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
Pr 10:27 The fear of the LORD prolongeth days: but the years of the wicked shall be shortened.

11-19-2010   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

ongzaaaaaa is a splendid one to beholdongzaaaaaa is a splendid one to beholdongzaaaaaa is a splendid one to beholdongzaaaaaa is a splendid one to beholdongzaaaaaa is a splendid one to beholdongzaaaaaa is a splendid one to beholdongzaaaaaa is a splendid one to behold

**Back to Topic**
Here is more pic. from my friend's camera...
This pic. seem like Champion with Kruseff LOL

Ready to fight !!!!

SleepY Awwwwww ....

Acting like some Bunny's wallpaper LOL

LMAO !!!!!!!!! Hentai Ranger !!!

LOL the bunny got bigger size than Dragon

v__(^^)__v

Playing cards LOL

I like this pic. ...look Natural !!!!

beautiful colors pic one

Naughty bunny ^^

After Lunch...

Ahh cutieeeeeee ^^

11-19-2010   #32 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Wth is that thing beside you ._.

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

11-19-2010   #33 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

OMG...This set are even more epic than the 1st set you posted @.@
Are you sure you are not a girl ;_;?
*stares at your avatar..*

Other than that full body length shot...Dang I don't think I'd know you're actually a guy if you didn't tell me ;_;

Edit: LOOOL Necro totally ninja'd me
Its...a...Hentai Ranger....

11-19-2010   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Tetra Punch to Dark Shield...

here is the Total... LOL

PS. Hunter Lord Project will coming out next month ^^

11-19-2010   #35 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

^lol .

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

11-19-2010   #36 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

Lol funny 8d

I r Bulletproof~

11-23-2010   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Tetra Punch to Dark Shield...

here is the Total... LOL

PS. Hunter Lord Project will coming out next month ^^
These are my favourites :3

11-23-2010   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Zgore is your worst nightmare!
Default Haha

Yeah ... this post is silly. Damn he looked cuter than my girlfriend : (

11-23-2010   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

HiroKonobu has a spectacular aura aboutHiroKonobu has a spectacular aura aboutHiroKonobu has a spectacular aura about
IGN: S.Kitsune/S.Sheepie/G.R32
Class: ThiefMaster/Soulmaster/Primadonna to_thiefmaster
Level: 332/194/191
Guild: Cathexis

...All I have to say is that I'm impressed with the costume, and pulling it off. ^^;

11-29-2010   #40 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

...I'm speechless...

but in a good way

YAY FOR TRAPS /o/

these swimming gays ruined my life