01-25-2009   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

aerovlade is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to aerovlade
IGN: ShotInTheHeart
Class: Scientist to_lion
Guild: Ecks T.C.
Default Create Your Own Skill Card!

So I was kinda bored at drilling for now and started to RE-create the skill cards and give myself a nice tasty skill that I want. You too, can create your own skill card. I will post the link for the Card Template later on (unless someone purges me not to). But for now ~ my Fantasy Skills. xD

A skill that augments both Power Shot and Double Shot by adding a Faint-effect and increasing its damage when a successful shot is made on the head. Chances of Faint increase per level and damage increments per level too.

Stand, shoot and watch energy bursts pierce thru your enemies, but every pierce decreases the damage by 3% per enemy hit.

Similar to Compound Mastery, but increases Refine Rate. It will show on the refining window, courtesy of Marx. If increase is equal to 100%, that is equal to RFIT + 10, or in the refine window, SUCCESS RATE + (RFIT / 10).

And I will post only the incomplete set of skills. I will not update it from lvl. 2 to master as of now though. xD

NOTICE: Please be kind enough NOT to use the skill cards I recreated without my permission, even though some of those are official art, I still recreated and deviated the skill card template itself on to my own accord. Do slap me in the back if there are any errors

If you want me to create more skills, entice me. xD

Card Template Download Link

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-26-2009   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Raion is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kisshu&Ionalo
Level: 2XX/16X

aww that refinement card is sweet XD

01-26-2009   #3 (permalink)
:kamina: Pro

Goldie is on a distinguished road
Guild: SOS Brigade

The skills you made sound/look great!

01-26-2009   #4 (permalink)
is a pretty cool guy.

Coffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Coffee
IGN: Nashi

Awesome skills. o;

01-26-2009   #5 (permalink)
:kamina: Pro

Goldie is on a distinguished road
Guild: SOS Brigade

Maybe you should send this to Ntreev never know they may consider it and for the refinement mastery I think it would be good for all classes since refining isn't based on a stat like how compounding it based on LK so the skill could be a all class skill like the anniversary skills

01-26-2009   #6 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality
Level: 30

Cute...Too bad these would be too beneficial for lions in NTreev's opinions. Lions are going to fail more and more. Dx

As for the refinement skill, if that happened, everyone would bandwagon a lion and use it for refining. Also prices for refinement would go down. And NTreev would lose profit on Repair powder sales Dx which is really popular

League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality

01-26-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

eD3N has a spectacular aura abouteD3N has a spectacular aura abouteD3N has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to eD3N

Wasn't there a whole thread some time ago made by Blue with similar subject?

Custom skills and the like

01-26-2009   #8 (permalink)
So whats new ?

MongolHero will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to MongolHero Send a message via MSN to MongolHero
IGN: MongolPride
Class: Priest to_wizard
Level: 13x
Guild: Daybreak

man those are some awesome skills ._.
@ Dragon- why think of the negatives D;

Last edited by MongolHero; 01-26-2009 at 03:05 PM.

01-27-2009   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Thanks. ^^

Currently under Gladiator elemental projects.

01-27-2009   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!
IGN: Mashimoto

ugh, Gladiaotrs with mmore non-elemental physical skills again? Gladiator skills are practically all over the place and not realy focused on a certain tree flow. Why not make some Sword Mastery Passive skill that would decrease the chance for melee attacks to be blocked or some buff skill that allows Piercing Wave to do combo damage based on DX (the dx skills Gladators have doesn't seem to be effective as they should be from damage formulas).

Or perhaps some type of defensive skill based on their DX since a class designed for mob combat without any defensive support is preety much fail if you ask me.

01-27-2009   #11 (permalink)
C'est La Vie

Mysteria will become famous soon enoughMysteria will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Mysteria
IGN: Eyelash
Level: 143

Quote:
Originally Posted by eD3N
Wasn't there a whole thread some time ago made by Blue with similar subject?

Custom skills and the like
Yeah there was. Don't know where it went though....

01-28-2009   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxFX
ugh, Gladiaotrs with mmore non-elemental physical skills again? Gladiator skills are practically all over the place and not realy focused on a certain tree flow. Why not make some Sword Mastery Passive skill that would decrease the chance for melee attacks to be blocked or some buff skill that allows Piercing Wave to do combo damage based on DX (the dx skills Gladators have doesn't seem to be effective as they should be from damage formulas).

Or perhaps some type of defensive skill based on their DX since a class designed for mob combat without any defensive support is preety much fail if you ask me.
Uhm, my previous post meant Elemental Skill Trees for Gladiators.
Anyways, new releases

Enhances the Chi Blade and gives it the elemental attribute of Fire. Will stack with previous Fire Attribute increases from items.

Enhances the Chi Blade and gives it the elemental attribute of Earth. Will stack with previous Earth Attribute increases from items.

Enhances the Chi Blade and gives it the elemental attribute of Wind. Will stack with previous Wind Attribute increases from items.

Enhances the Chi Blade and gives it the elemental attribute of Water. Will stack with previous Water Attribute increases from items.

Augments the Chi Blade by adding a lifesteal effect on every strike. (Note: To make it a non-hax skill, Redemption at a mastered level will only gain 2.5% lifesteal, only durations increase per level.

Last edited by aerovlade; 01-28-2009 at 02:56 AM.

01-28-2009   #13 (permalink)
Hooked on this feeling

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Emblem of Gale should be requiring Tempest Strike instead, since Gale Strike is a 3rd job skill while Inferno & Earthquake Blades and Tidal Slash are all 2nd job skills. If it sounds odd for it not to require Gale since it has Gale in its name, then maybe you can rename it to something like Emblem of Cyclone or so.

01-28-2009   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploda
Emblem of Gale should be requiring Tempest Strike instead, since Gale Strike is a 3rd job skill while Inferno & Earthquake Blades and Tidal Slash are all 2nd job skills. If it sounds odd for it not to require Gale since it has Gale in its name, then maybe you can rename it to something like Emblem of Cyclone or so.
Huhm, good point. I'll try to fix that later on when I get back home.

01-28-2009   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!

um...how about my sword mastery idea that decreases change of melee attacks to be blocked? Power types are anti-sense anyway...0_0

01-29-2009   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxFX
um...how about my sword mastery idea that decreases change of melee attacks to be blocked? Power types are anti-sense anyway...0_0
Then I'd suggest you download the Card Template above on my first post and set your ideas out. ^^

01-30-2009   #17 (permalink)
is a pretty cool guy.

Coffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Coffee
IGN: Nashi

A good skill for buffalos would an electric-attribute AoE skill that stuns just like Electroshock. :<

01-30-2009   #18 (permalink)
I love you

Milano has disabled reputation
IGN: Miya
Class: Italian
Level: 22
Guild: Reality

Poor lions need all the help they can get. Possibly in 2nd job skills. They seem to be the only ones really in the game without an actual boost of power. AC buff for lions, anyone? It's almost like Trickster created Eagle Eye for bunnies just to torture lions with needing their enemies to provide them with extra gun damage.

I'll try to create dream skills later when I have time =p

01-30-2009   #19 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piekun
A good skill for buffalos would an electric-attribute AoE skill that stuns just like Electroshock. :<
I was going to make something like that, but something tells me that in the near future, a similar skill will come out. Knowing that nearly every element has a buff counterpart skill, all that's left is lightning. Assuming that Earthquake blade just came out, maybe next would be a lightning-based skill.

02-02-2009   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Can't realy download the card template, but here goes for the skill buffs realy need to get some pvp insight:

Sword Mastery (Passive skill)
Weight:100
Value:85000
TM Level: 200
Job: Gladiator
Prerequisite Skills: Lvl 10 Chi Sword, Lvl 10 Luck Breaker, Lvl 10 Berserker
TM Points: 4
Master TM Points: 3

Description: Embedding the hidden depths of your chi, this skill will enhance your overall combat abilities with the sword, and your attacks won't be easily blocked and can cause Faint.

Skill:
<Level 1> Attacks Blocked reduced by 10%, chance of faint when hit critical: +3%
<Level 2> Attacks Blocked reduced by 15%, chance of faint when hit critical: +6%
<Level 3> Attacks Blocked reduced by 20%, chance of faint when hit critical: +9%
<Level 4> Attacks Blocked reduced by 25%, chance of faint when hit critical: +12%
<Level 5> Attacks Blocked reduced by 30%, chance of faint when hit critical: +15%
<Level 6> Attacks Blocked reduced by 35%, chance of faint when hit critical: +18%
<Level 7> Attacks Blocked reduced by 40%, chance of faint when hit critical: +21%
<Level 8> Attacks Blocked reduced by 45%, chance of faint when hit critical: +24%
<Level 9> Attacks Blocked reduced by 50%, chance of faint when hit critical: +27%
<Level M> Attacks Blocked reduced by 55%, chance of faint when hit critical: +30%