League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-24-2013   #21 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

Quote:
Originally Posted by leila123
Come On Guys! lets show GMs we Love The game !!!

Say what u think ! if game should die or stay!
i'm sure if alot people will post what they think GM's wont close it!
So Let's try !
I'm not trying to be negative or anything but the GMs doesn't really have a say in this. Publisher(Boss) and GMs(Employees). It's the publishers who supply to keep the game running and we all know they won't listen to tears and begs. You have to actually bribe them to keep it going, I know its sad but that's how businesses work.

Best to move on and shed a few tears than to feel sad and disappointed.

Hope for the best a company would buy TO someday.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-24-2013   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionLa TaleMapleStory

ChiiPoof is on a distinguished road
Default I'm a proud trickster :3

I didn't slept well last night hearing that TO gonna be closed down...i met alot of great funny cute people and even the love of my life,my dreadpirate<3 my babyboo, now I won't see my bunny sitting on top of him anymore..there are still many fuses I want to try and get the soki set and I need to get my dread set back...yet,those GMs or whoever just gave up on us when we didn't even fully give up on the game yet....sure some people did quit but we are still here....even with the glitches and bugs...we are still playing...tbh the glitches and bugs kinda of brought us closer to each other cuz we stop whatever we doing and chill with friends...some people who even love TO so much started to do bad at school cuz they are always online...TO has a short life but the memories stay with us forever...i dun wanna it to be closed at all...it is not about how much i spent on the game...it is about friends and learning...who says school is the only part you can learn? You could learn online too...and you could meet other people!unlimited!!!!!!close the game? Pfft GM....please..kill me first :3 yapieeeeeee~TRICKSTER ONLINE FOREVER!I won't miss any of you guys.....i will stalk my friends on fb....but I truly do love you all but I love my boo the most....R.I.P my three GDs(GDBunny,GDstage,GDBrand) and DreadPirate ;A; TRICKSTER TRICKSTER TRICKSTER TRICKSTER TRICKSTER!!!I'm proud to say I played TRICKSTER ONLINE before...love you TO....come back to us soon Btw friends....i just met you but this is crazy~so add me on fb maybe~ I will add my fb on the profile later.....love you all!

01-24-2013   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

leila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: 9life
Guild: Uhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
I'm not trying to be negative or anything but the GMs doesn't really have a say in this. Publisher(Boss) and GMs(Employees). It's the publishers who supply to keep the game running and we all know they won't listen to tears and begs. You have to actually bribe them to keep it going, I know its sad but that's how businesses work.

umm i'm just trying to show GM's we love TO
i know they won't listen and i'm sure in 100% they won't but
i still want try :3

01-24-2013   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

ShadowMidget will become famous soon enough
IGN: ShadowMidgets
Class: Cyber Hunter to_scientist
Level: 246/250/226
Guild: MoonLightC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry

I Agree, the gms mainly just fix problems in the game. Didn't Pangya die a few years ago but didn't it come back?

01-24-2013   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

leila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the rough

i agree with snowberry too i'm sure GMs won't listen but as i said i just want try :x

hugs all*~
time to off for now :3
cya all in more few hours :3

01-24-2013   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

LittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LittleLegend
IGN: LittleLegend
Class: Bunny to_schoolgirl
Level: Base 400 Tm 500
Guild: God Of War

I'm just going to put this out here, everything you say or do won't make the slightest difference.

Another thing, you guys cannot blame the gm's for anything, as it's all on managment, this is out of their reach.. They won't be heard by the managment LoL. For years I blamed the GMs for doing lousy jobs, when the sad truth is that they were limited by rules and what not that upper managment set up for them.

Just cause a GM has more authority than us in a game, does not mean they have immense authority in the company.. To think that way is just ignorant. They're just normal working people as most of us are.

If you want to blame anyone, then blame the company's managment / top itself. The GM's deserve respect even though I'm sure they made mistakes before, they mostlikely have gone out of their ways to help some of us aswell.

Yes I am one of those people that they went out of the way for, and actually helped, so that is why I am able to say these things, for all the people that never had that chance, they will mostlikely never understand.

Regards,

Youp.

Said I'm blind to you haterz,
C'yant touch me rumor creators

01-24-2013   #27 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLegend
I'm just going to put this out here, everything you say or do won't make the slightest difference.

Another thing, you guys cannot blame the gm's for anything, as it's all on managment, this is out of their reach.. They won't be heard by the managment LoL. For years I blamed the GMs for doing lousy jobs, when the sad truth is that they were limited by rules and what not that upper managment set up for them.

Just cause a GM has more authority than us in a game, does not mean they have immense authority in the company.. To think that way is just ignorant. They're just normal working people as most of us are.

If you want to blame anyone, then blame the company's managment / top itself. The GM's deserve respect even though I'm sure they made mistakes before, they mostlikely have gone out of their ways to help some of us aswell.

Yes I am one of those people that they went out of the way for, and actually helped, so that is why I am able to say these things, for all the people that never had that chance, they will mostlikely never understand.

Regards,

Youp.
Being friends/close to the account administrator is different than receiving help from a company cause you're a customer.

01-24-2013   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDBunny
some people who even love TO so much started to do bad at school cuz they are always online...
Um.. not to sound mean or anything, but that really isn't anything to be proud of... it just makes Trickster look really bad. :l

01-24-2013   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionLa TaleMapleStory

ChiiPoof is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
Um.. not to sound mean or anything, but that really isn't anything to be proud of... it just makes Trickster look really bad. :l
just showing that people do like playing TO ;-;

01-24-2013   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineAionMabinogi
Awards Facebook Fan

Location: Curled up in a bundle of soft, fuzzy blankets. (。・ω・。)
SugarLamb is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to SugarLamb
IGN: SugarLoli
Class: ♡ Cry baby ♡ to_champion
Level: 16x
Guild: Dawn

Sorry hun but they don't care about things like this.
A customer being happy is one of their worst fears.

01-24-2013   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 100(rTO) 271(eTO)
Guild: None (rTO) «Firefly»«Serenity» (eTO)
Xfire: Caiternoodle

I love trickster. It's been my #1 family for 6 years.. its helped me through all of my sadness.. and happiness..

I never thought my guild would be #1 of fantasia either, kite. <3

I think corrupt GMs forced it closed.

Loki, Grimm, Moshup, Chaos.. all left last year, and that was the death of it.

01-24-2013   #32 (permalink)
Mis
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster Online

Mis has a spectacular aura aboutMis has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Misbaby
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 2xx
Guild: K.O.P/Guardians/=^.^=

It's Misbaby here, and I want to tell you GM, even though I never get a prize from community event, even though I never get a unique from boss, I still love this game.
I had so many choices, there were a lot of games of different types I played, but TO was always the only one Im sticked to.
When I get a new laptop, the first thing is to download TO.
Every morning when I wake up, I sign the log on tag in my forum and have a look ggFTW and also my guild catting group.
I had so many friends here, most of them helped me a lot but never ask for pay back.
I am so in love with this game and am going to cost a lot in this game. But what I didn't expect to happen just happened. I still have the hope of TO even when I already experienced one of its server closed. I was a new player to eTO but never a new player to TO.

I love you all, and seriously I never love a guy as deep as loving TO, ironic huh?

01-25-2013   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

well trickster is going die but we all still friends so we have Trickster Group at Skype :3
Join us!

01-25-2013   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

lask1483 has a spectacular aura aboutlask1483 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: lasky04/Bunsbuns
Class: Priest/Duelist
Level: 359/290
Guild: ~CRISIS^/MoonlightC

DONT CLOSE TRICKSTER ONLINE.. ITS THE BEST ONLINE GAME EVER............... WE LOVE THE TRICKSTER ONLINE USA...

01-25-2013   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

CupcakeChan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CupcakeChan
IGN: Punkachan
Class: Gunner Fox to_archaeologist
Level: 242
Guild: Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by lask1483
DONT CLOSE TRICKSTER ONLINE.. ITS THE BEST ONLINE GAME EVER............... WE LOVE THE TRICKSTER ONLINE USA...

It IS the best online game ever, and the first one I ever played. I would give almost anything for them not to close Trickster. Let's all be sure to take a million screenshots and post them up here so we never forget our favorite game.

01-25-2013   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Fits is on a distinguished road
IGN: Soure / IFuinha
Class: Cyber Hunter / Thief Master to_thiefmaster
Level: 190 / 263
Guild: Righteous Souls

Look guys i've found a harkon!

let's go to caballa!
I'm gonna miss trickster so much.

01-25-2013   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Tera OnlineMicroVolts OnlineDragon NestS4 League

SnowKyuu is on a distinguished road
IGN: xXKyuu2008Xx
Class: Magician
Level: 101 TM 93

I will always miss T.O. So many nice people i met,ugh people that kept kosing me in PvP and cussing me >.>,Niata/EnvySheep were my best friends! <3 Hope all my best friends will be alright~ <3. trickster online i will always miss you :<. may play Taiwan trickster online ;o;

01-26-2013   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon NestGrand ChaseLeague of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

Excessive has a spectacular aura aboutExcessive has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Ohooo~ You dunno.
Class: Whichever suits my needs at the moment. o u o to_dragon
Level: Unstable
Guild: • Only For-The Fun •

Irrelevant reply: Cool Harkon there ;D

01-26-2013   #39 (permalink)
Mis
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster Online

Mis has a spectacular aura aboutMis has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Misbaby
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 2xx
Guild: K.O.P/Guardians/=^.^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkKiraKishou
I will always miss T.O. So many nice people i met,ugh people that kept kosing me in PvP and cussing me >.>,Niata/EnvySheep were my best friends! <3 Hope all my best friends will be alright~ <3. trickster online i will always miss you :<. may play Taiwan trickster online ;o;

well Taiwan TO closed on 2012.11.29, and the pricate servers aren't good as there were people already saying the GM (who held the private server) didn't care about players, and last time that server was only held for 1 months when a lot of players already spent a lot of money in it.

And there was rumors about why tTO shutted down... ohhh