MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Fandom

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-21-2012   3 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution
Default Custom Sprite Shop

Hi and welcome to my little Trickster Sprite Shop thing.

Please read the whole thread before trying to order.

Basically I am selling little animations based off of pets, customized to look like your character, or whatever you want.

Like this.

All examples click here

I do not make original pixel outfits/heads so everything you want needs to exist on sprites or in game. These are the current Character Pets that have been released, free to have their heads cut off or be recolored for you.

First Job

Original Sets

Cat - Raccoon - Bunny - Buffalo - Sheep - Dragon - Fox - Lion

Gacha Sets

Cat - Raccoon - Bunny - Sheep - Dragon - Lion

Second Job

Cat - Raccoon - Bunny - Sheep - Dragon - Lion - Buffalo - Fox (My own edit, less bobble head)

I'm basically Frankensteining and recoloring sprites, that's it. You tell me what pet hair you want me to combine, I'll work with it to try to look third job. I made the following unofficial third job heads for example, they can be used.

Buffalo - Dragon - Lion

Or I can just shrink the normal sprite hair, however this is a little fuzzy and not as sharp looking. Sheep Example:

Browse through the GGFTW Pet List to get ideas. Click the pet name to see the sprite animations.

You have to tell me specifically what you want before I can give you a price, all prices will be sent in Private Messages. But here's a general idea(meaning it might be more if your request is complex)

Prices for both Servers

Plain Walking Combined Animations: 25m (example)
More Complex Animations: 30m (example)
Simple Flying Character Animation Recolors - 15m (example)

Payment is per character in the animation, so for example Koto and Kiyo edit would be x2 the cost for two characters.

Your name/names/text on the sprite is free of charge just be clear where you want it and what color. And pick a text type from below. If you don't specify then you will receive type 1 with my choice of color.

Text Decoration is optional and free. Hearts/Stars/Balls can be any color. Other specific decoration requests may be possible, ask.

All prices are in Trickster currency ONLY. I do not accept myshop.

Post here, Private Message me or Mail me in game with your order, I don't care.

Best names to contact me on are *Rydia* and MrRydia.

Payment is expected after we agree on the price and before I do the order.

If an order proves to be too difficult I have the right to cancel it and refund your galder. SOME sprites will not be transparent due to a glitch that sometimes occurs in my program, I have no way of working around it sometimes. This is rare but I will supply a white BG + ggftw BG color + any other BG color you might want. If you want to know before hand then please ask.

Here is a good example of how to order.

Quote:
Hi, I'd like to order a sprite of Bard Amelie on Stargazer Ethels walking animation. Here is a SS of my character.

I'd like the Dorothy Snow Hairband to be included and recolored dark purple. My name "Rydia" on the bottom centered. And an avatar version please! Thanks!
Here is a bad example.

Quote:
Hi I want my buffalo killing like 50 trobbies and then his head explodes and carrots come out. thx.
Feel free to ask any questions if something wasn't clear.

Last edited by Rydia; 01-10-2013 at 04:48 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-21-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Niecey is on a distinguished road

Oh this is cool
If I can ask a few questions
Do you have a guide to coloring/animating your sprites? If not do you have one you can refer me to
and
Do you use a base?

Thank you

03-21-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

VitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to VitalisChryses
IGN: VitalisChryses/Lielya
Class: Witch/Soul Master to_soulmaster
Level: 204/182
Guild: Noblesse Oblige

Hello, Rydia. I would love to order a sprite comprised of Incubus Noxx and Groom Leo. I don't need anything from my character incorporated. Just do whatever you'd like.

My IGN is Lielya, feel free to contact me after the maintenance and we can discuss more in detail about it and also discuss the price. ^_^

Thanks~

03-21-2012   #4 (permalink)
ღ 愛わいつも。<3
Games
Eden EternalPangyaTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

Sunniiee is a jewel in the roughSunniiee is a jewel in the roughSunniiee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Sunniiee Send a message via Skype™ to Sunniiee
IGN: Seyeumi ☕
Class: Mid, Adc, Support to_soulmaster

Hallo c: I'd like to order:
1) the fallen amelie sprite head (recolored white if possible) on a patricia shamrock body (attack animation) c: Also, if possible: I'd like a heaven's headpiece on the fallen amelie sprite head (kept green, not recolored). I'd loveeeee an avatar for it but if it's too much work don't bother. If you can, I'd like the setting to be something related to rose garden~ And the name "Lita" in the bottom right corner.
2) A 1st job kitty (jen) sprite head (recolored pink if possible) on this body: I'm not really sure if it's possible, but I'd greatly appreciate it if it were. also, please keep the hat of the body sprite on still if possible. and the cat at the very end i'd appreciate recolored a very very light pink.
Thankies very much. (Longgg request it feels like).
IGN: Sessie777 Time zone: PST Server: Fantasia

Last edited by Sunniiee; 03-22-2012 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Picture wouldn't come up of the heaven's headpiece..

03-22-2012   #5 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Hi 8D I got another request. ;;

Spoiler!

Thanks so much again, I love all the work you do and can't wait to see what else you do ^^

And if there's any problems, or if you have any questions of course let me know. :3

03-22-2012   #6 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niecey
Oh this is cool
If I can ask a few questions
Do you have a guide to coloring/animating your sprites? If not do you have one you can refer me to
and
Do you use a base?

Thank you
Sorry, I don't have any guides nor do I know of any. :[ I'd make a terrible teacher, I'm bad at explaining things. I just learned over years of practice and messing around.

The bases I use are all the pet sprites. I just edit the heads on and off? Is that what you meant?

03-22-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Thorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Saxophonist
Class: Buffalo
Guild: Dawn

Hi y'all.

Just thought I should post this in support for Rydia's thread.
Requested her to do up a spirite for me as a Saxophonist (yes, that's my ingame nick too )

Rydia did it up within 2 hours and I got the stuff in my avartar now.
I loved it.

It's reasonably priced too!

So there ya go!

Anyone looking for a nice TO-related avartar, u can ask Rydia for help!

Thanks Rydia!

03-22-2012   #8 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorosern
Hi y'all.

Just thought I should post this in support for Rydia's thread.
Requested her to do up a spirite for me as a Saxophonist (yes, that's my ingame nick too )

Rydia did it up within 2 hours and I got the stuff in my avartar now.
I loved it.

It's reasonably priced too!

So there ya go!

Anyone looking for a nice TO-related avartar, u can ask Rydia for help!

Thanks Rydia!

Aw, thanks I'm glad you liked it! :D

03-23-2012   #9 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Ah i'm sorry Rydia! I hope you don't mind another order!

Okay. I went ahead and did my base sheet using a frame from Bard Amelie's idle pose.

Piece materials: Curl-hair from Summer Poppuricia, Hat from Belle Chocolat, and (fail-insert) wings from Amelie the Fallen.

Doing this, I tried another hair-style on Gaap, my [F] Witch. (My artwork concept had different twin-tails tyle, but there was no pet I can take bait on.)

What i'm requesting is to re-color Bard Amelie's flying animation:

With the near-impossible task of replace her hair-net buns (I do not like those, oro) to (Summer) Poppuricia's twin-tails, AKA the separate curl piece I provided on the sheet.

Same for the colors. Hence why I made the sheet for your convenience.

I'm not sure how the animation for the Popuricia hair work, but wiggling them a bit will work... (And since I don't know what program do you use to make your stuff.)

The wings can be just be black angel wings like LadyGaap's, but if you can Frankenstein the wings too, I won't mind having something from the 1st-job devil-boy pets, Fallen Amelie or Lina, or even Succubus Nyxx or Incubus Noxx.

I have a good feeling that this may cost 40mil-60mil... But it's worth it~

03-23-2012   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

VitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to all

Just wanted to say great job on the sprite that you made me the other day.
I really like how it turned out. c:

Thanks again~
Keep up the amazing sprite work.

EDIT:

Hey again, Rydia. I already have another request.
You can do it whenever, because I might not have the money for a few days.

I would like to request another sprite with the head of Incubus Noxx, but rather than Groom Leo's walking animation I would instead like Noxx's head on-top of this Groom Blood animation .

Also, if it's possible, would you be able to re-colour the suit black? If not, that's alright. :3

I'm not sure how much it will cost, but feel free to message me in game again and we can discuss about prices and when I'll be able to have the money for you to do it.

EDIT 2: Would it also be possible to include the crown from Magician Azhi on Noxx's head? Sorry for the small image, I can also screen shot my own Divine Azhi to give you a better look at the crown if you would like. Just let me know.

Gif by Rydia :3

I ♥ Noxx

Last edited by VitalisChryses; 03-23-2012 at 07:40 PM.

03-24-2012   #11 (permalink)
♥chanbaekie
Games
Trickster Online

Sophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant future
IGN: Sophonax | Virl
Level: 27X | 24X
Guild: Bloodline

hihi i would like to order either a fallen or normal first job lina head on .help me choose which lina head looks better? clothes recoloured to black and white/gray. the colour of the ears would be the normal 1st job lina colours and the hair would be white. if it is possible can you add in innocent glasses and the spikes from princess odinea's crown? colour the spikes red. name "Sophonax" on the bottom centered either the same red as the spikes or black please. thank you! not really online much so tell me how much it would be and i'll mail it to you ^^

[Jewelia]
Sophonax | Virl | Alariea
Gwinvere | Eothain | Aerice

Last edited by Sophonax; 03-24-2012 at 10:49 AM.

03-24-2012   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
Hi 8D I got another request. ;;

Spoiler!

Thanks so much again, I love all the work you do and can't wait to see what else you do ^^

And if there's any problems, or if you have any questions of course let me know. :3

D'aww. It came out so cute. :c You have now given me an idea for a new one when I get more money.

Gif by Rydia :3

I ♥ Noxx

03-28-2012   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Caustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud of
IGN: BigBear
Class: Raccoon now to_raccoon
Level: Fantasia:132

Rydia, I'd like you to make me a gif based on the new Tommy Jar pet, my idea is to make a Tommy Jar with a buffalo head doing his tiger knee move, how much would that cost? I don't have galders in Fant but I can pay you in Jewel.

by Rydia~

03-29-2012   #14 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

A few more requests ;o; I went peeking at the Future thread and seen a few pets.
Spoiler!

Thanks so much again, I just took a peek at the other gifs you did for everyone and I love how they turned out. :3

03-29-2012   #15 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
Thanks so much again, I just took a peek at the other gifs you did for everyone and I love how they turned out. :3
Thanks! I really enjoy making them most of the time.

03-31-2012   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Caustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud of
IGN: BigBear
Class: Raccoon now to_raccoon
Level: Fantasia:132

Thank you very much, Rydia, I love it! =D

by Rydia~

04-02-2012   #17 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

A little small post, but I wanted to say THANK YOU for making my orders so far! I hope you do get my mail, which I do hope you did~

I might ask again, so save that Jessica-hair for the next one! (I still need to think of the body/outfit for her, huu...)

EDIT: Okay, seeing Jess's collection makes me want to get two more! These should be like around 100mil total, since it's more of Frankenstein-ing parts. ^^; (Bye bye Magician Azhi...)

And because Shannon (Cat Maid) can not be alone with her little Raccoon brother... And New Years is so out-of-date! (Even though Ethel's (in the ladies level) was the best!)

Kanon (AKA Formal Raccoon/Racoon Servant) :
Spoiler!

Jessica Ushiromiya (AKA the Formal Boxer) :
Spoiler!

I hope I am not a energy drain moocher to you. ^^;

Last edited by Gaap; 04-02-2012 at 02:58 AM.

04-04-2012   #18 (permalink)
~Karan Worshipper~
Games
Tales of Pirates 2Tales of PiratesTrickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

WingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: SealFighter/Ayme
Class: Diva/Natasha to_primadonna
Level: 319/50
Guild: <<Firefly>>/Resurrection
Xfire: sylpheondine

Heya Rydia =)
I hope you don't mind taking a requets from me :x

I would like to request a sprite of flying Entertainer Jen recolored following my character:

(Black shirt/skirt/boots, red sockets/belt, geminorum glasses, Year of the Dragon Hat)
Name "SealFighter on bottom right. o.o

Thank you <3

PS: I'm on fant btw. o.o

Last edited by WingedSylphe; 04-04-2012 at 03:06 PM.

04-04-2012   #19 (permalink)
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

May I get:
- Ears removed
- Wings removed
- All white clothing items
- Sakurako Hairpin
- Black frame glasses (if it looks okay, I'm not sure how it'll turn out on a small sprite)

On Fantasia server. No idea how much it will cost, but that doesn't matter.

04-10-2012   #20 (permalink)
deny 'til you die
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Mirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Mirage
IGN: MagicianHana

Hi, I want Amelie's head on
this body ( please keep the hat, especially). Also, have the hair recolored white, and can you have it in Haruko's fighting action. The words MagicianHana on the right bottom corner as well, please~
Spoiler!

I'm on Fantasia server, too.

she runs because
that's the only thing
she can do.