Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
06-28-2012   #101 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
I found much "adorbs" too! :3 (He seems ti like it too! He had no idea where to place his little gift in his sig though. ;O

I am also tempted to use the LadyGaap sprite and Taro sprite to make my "couples" avatar, but I don't know what kind of background... (And since Gaap had her trusty Forever Blade (image) instead of the black bopper weapon! xD)

Take you time Rydia and don't stress out, kk?
I could probably redo your Trainer hat too, use the one from the Shara pet instead of the shrunk in game version I did use. :< I didn't think about it at the time lol.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-28-2012   #102 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

Location: Passing the rainbow of happiness & the meadow of fun
Ratera will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ratera
Class: Thief Mastah to_thiefmaster
Level: 370
Guild: MoonlightC
Xfire: what's that? :B

Hey Rydia i would like to order a sprite again IGN: Ratera

Sprite Nº1 :
Animation: only use the scene when she eats the apple not when she realize that is an apple, only when she eats it
Head:
Recolor & Edits : Hair=Brown / remove the ears and add Teddy Bear Beanie / change the blue thing of the dress to a darker blue

Sprite Nº2
Animation:
Recolour & Edit: Hair=Black / White shorts / Blueshirt to white / And the inside t-shirt to blue / Remove hat and add MC Headphone

06-28-2012   #103 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
I could probably redo your Trainer hat too, use the one from the Shara pet instead of the shrunk in game version I did use. :< I didn't think about it at the time lol.
That be neat, lol! xD Also, I have to manually transparent-it thanks to Photoshop and Iaza. D:

So... I don't mind if I can pay extra galders for re-doing LadyGaap if it's fine! The works of selling Alex.'s (25mil each) helped me quite alot! (Sadly Drill Girl died, jebus!)

06-30-2012   #104 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Tama Ashenstone
Class: SMN, SCH

This is for whenever you get to it, I know you're out of town for two weeks so no rush!

For the base of the Sprite, Venus's attacking animation.

Haughty Rosemary's hair, colored default Prima/Diva blonde.

I'd like the white part of Venus's dress changed to the red of a Prima's dress and the little pink triangle underdress that you can see to white, and anywhere else that light pink is (I think I can see it at her neckline, too).

Kyzuumi, Font Type 1, Black Outline underneath. Jewelia galders ;o;

I might also request it be an avatar too, but with "Strike!" underneath in Red Outline Font 1, with a Rose Garden Background, and the image be centered to my userbar and outlined in Red as well.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

Last edited by Queen; 06-30-2012 at 08:26 AM.

06-30-2012   #105 (permalink)
STARVE THE EGO *
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineMapleStoryAudition
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

Math is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Sowwey
Class: Xe
Level: 1/50
Guild: Noctis

hello again c:
Long order, but I hope it's not as complicated as I made it seem. x 3x
I can wait for as long as you want for this order, don't want to add more stress than you have.

Use Little Sarah (idle) as the base.
>remove hat if possible, replace with a seashore crown. It looks like this.

>change teacup to white, it looks a bit of a pink color.

Recolor her clothes like kuusi's clothes: the green part of her dress a sky-blue, and the red parts white. Sarah's sash thing (whatever it's called, it looks like bananas) to a very light blue tint. Her sleeves (? brown spherical poofy thing) the same color as the banana sashes. The small yellow things in the sleeves you can delete.
>the strip of line on the corners of the mat to white.

use kitty only.
Put it right in front of sarah, make it wag its tail when she's blowing on her tea. But, when she sips the tea, the kitty will jump up and down to want some.

type 1 font, 'Moofan' similar to this color. I can't find the hex code right now. D:

I'd also like a copy of this with background, just somewhere in snow hill where the snow is visible. Either a white border if visible, or a black border.

Edit: fantasia.

Last edited by Math; 06-30-2012 at 10:53 AM.

07-03-2012   #106 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys sorry I'm not ignoring you, I'll pm you when I have access to an animation program again with the price quotes! Not sure when it will be, at the most 2 weeks from now. I dont want to have you pay then wait 2 weeks. .__.

07-03-2012   #107 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
Hey guys sorry I'm not ignoring you, I'll pm you when I have access to an animation program again with the price quotes! Not sure when it will be, at the most 2 weeks from now. I dont want to have you pay then wait 2 weeks. .__.
Ouchie!

My Galders got burned earlier, but I still want to know the price on re-doing the LadyGaap sprite with Shara (pet)'s hsat and replace the staff with the Forever Blade. .-.; I can slowly earn my Galders back soon...

07-05-2012   #108 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Boba is a name known to allBoba is a name known to allBoba is a name known to allBoba is a name known to allBoba is a name known to allBoba is a name known to all
IGN: HoneyBanii
Class: Duelist
Level: 200+
Guild: Checkmate

Hi Rydia! I'd like to order a sprite, please :3

Server: Fantasia
IGNs: HoneyBanii | LilT | Yeosin
Price: ~35mil

Uses: Avatar and signature

Sprite: Lina (please remove her ears, thank you).

Text: HoneyBanii, Text Type 2 with heart decorations, color pink

Screenshots:

Body: Pink hair & white clothes.
Equips: Teddy Bear Beanie , Harvest Ring , Strawberry Glasses , Engagement Bouquet , and Blood Sword

"Come into my heart dot com. ID, password are 'your love'." <3

Fantasia: HoneyBanii | Yeosin | Sephos | LilT [frozen] | LilSilo [frozen]
Jewelia [inactive]: RainyLove | HoneyBanii

07-05-2012   #109 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Caustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud of
IGN: BigBear
Class: Raccoon now to_raccoon
Level: Fantasia:132

Ok I need a base image of a cute but not to silly, walking pet, that resembles a schoolgirl with a HUGE ixe axe in her hands, wearing a pink tshirt, black backbag, black sneakers, black skirt, black gloves, with blonde hair with a hyena's hairband and ruby shades AND magical kitty shield, cutting the air with the axe with thunders and shi* I don't know something really cool.
No wings please and remover bunny ears, just the hyena's ears please, thx.

Last edited by Caustic; 07-05-2012 at 08:56 PM.

07-06-2012   #110 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineRappelzLa TaleGrand Chase

TadashiKazerei is on a distinguished road
IGN: TadaInu
Class: Thief Master to_thiefmaster
Level: 14x/12x
Guild: <<Firefly>>

Oh wow, these are amazing (and seem very reasonably priced). Once you get your animation program back and what not, I'm definitely gonna have to order something. *Bookmarks*
~ Latale

07-07-2012   #111 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by TadashiKazerei
Oh wow, these are amazing (and seem very reasonably priced). Once you get your animation program back and what not, I'm definitely gonna have to order something. *Bookmarks*
Thanks! :D you can order something if you want, you can be the last person for now. So post it up whenever you want!

I have a ton ton of sprites to make I think I need to close for a bit. I will pm everyone who posted here today or tomorrow discussing sprite details. :3

07-10-2012   #112 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Just so I don't lose track

Paid: Dare + Gaap

07-18-2012   #113 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

I'm back, working on orders, I'll pm you guys for payments soon. Or just send them now if you see this lol.

07-18-2012   #114 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Rydia, I'd like to place another order. I hope this one won't be too bad. :3

I'd like this animation (including the fireworks):

I'd like her head to be replaced with the 2nd job kitty head, the hair changed to the colour of the one on the very end of this (I know entertainers can't get this hair colour but I'd like to see it on a 2nd job kitty anyway!)

Change the colour of the kimono to the same light shade of pink as can be found on Dorothy's cotton candy. The bow on the head can be a slightly darker shade of pink. The yellow around the waist can stay yellow. Could you possibly replace that big bushy tail of hers with the 1st job kitty tail too? Also, if it's not too much hassle, put the 1st job kitty ears on the head instead? I don't like how tiny the ears are on the 2nd job kitty pet. @_@ Then just change them to brown like they should be... (I'll never understand why they made her ears and tail blue...)

Then underneath her in the type 2 font, the name Korrain in white text with a pink outline.

That's it... I think this comes to 40mil? Let me know if it's any different and I'll send payment to whichever character you like. Thanks! ^^

07-18-2012   #115 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

Hi Rydia This is my first time, but I like to place an order
Animation:
Change his Hair color to brown like 3rd Job Raccoon.
Remove headphones
Remove the Hat and replace with Black Sunglasses Kind of like the Sassy Shades but recolor black please.
Recolor his vacation shirt navy blue but keep the flower design(You can change the flowers color to match the navy blue.) If you can't its fine just the Navy Blue shirt I guess.
Thank You so much if you can make this.
Please send an in-game mail with price to my Sheep XMelinaX and ill mail you the galder or leave me a private message.
Also please take your time I see you have a lot of orders.

Last edited by Draft; 07-18-2012 at 11:18 PM.

07-19-2012   #116 (permalink)
#selfie
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Weee! I finally decided on a new sprite!! (: It's going to be more complex than my first one =w=

So I wanted Haruko - As the animation and base.

And notice on Haruko's original pigtails,
She has like a little flower/ accessory there?
Could you replace that with Samurai Girl Sakurako's flower?
Only make it look more like a sakurako. But not a big as the sakurako is in game. But leave the colors like the original flower Samurai has.
So basically a smaller sakurako that's white, with pink in the center.
Kepp the froggie there, :3.

Could you take off her original pigtails and add Vinosh's pigtails? Like this one -
Except without the pigtails waving around. But make them move around like her original pig tails.
Recolor it to this color
(Adding the flower as mentioned above.)

Recolor Haruko's hair to one like the first job bunny's.
It's blonde and has reddish tips.
The 6th one left to right.
Recolor Haruko's bag white. But make it so that
you can still see the outlines of the bag.
Recolor her dress to this color (color code is: #8EE5EE )
Leaving the buttons black. Also leave the ribbon/bow as it is.
Recolor the red in her shoes to the same blue.
Recolor the frog to the same color her original hair color was.

Add Wee Coral's Balloon's to the back of Haruko.
Make all the colors of the balloon's a bight brighter.
It's a bit faded. D8

In text type 3 write: Life on Cloud Nine. In this color. With a actual star (golden yellow) at the end.
Bottom middle please. :3

That'll be it!
Thanks you so much Rydia! ((:
ChocoLattee or Avalyne <:
Mssg me for any questions? ;o;

Last edited by Versalia; 07-21-2012 at 09:43 PM.

07-21-2012   #117 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MarkMM616,RussellTovey616
Class: Hybrd/Pure to_mercenary
Level: MarkMM616:340 RussellTovey616:335
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Hi, can I ask to have the 4 sprites you made me merged it to one pic so I can use it in my ggftw sig please.

Hears a mock up of ow I would like it.

Last edited by MarkM; 07-21-2012 at 11:01 AM.

07-21-2012   #118 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkM
Hi, can I ask to have the 4 sprites you made me merged it to one pic so I can use it in my ggftw sig please.

Hears a mock up of ow I would like it.
That won't work because they all have a different number of animation frames. :< I can shrink them if you want but that's really all I could do. ):

SnowBerry & Vincere I'll pm you soon!

07-21-2012   #119 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MarkMM616,RussellTovey616
Class: Hybrd/Pure to_mercenary
Level: MarkMM616:340 RussellTovey616:335
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Its ok, will just have to use the two buffs like I am, thx anyway.

07-21-2012   #120 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Hello, it's been a while~

I still got money to burn in Jewelia, so take it all. D; This is my following requests:

I'd like Jan's head to be replaced with Boxer Lina's head. Keep the animation.

+ Remove Lina's ears and keep Jan's ears and bow
+ Recolor Lina's hair to white
+ Is it possible to make the carrot more rainbow-y?
+ Make the skirt part of her dress light blue
+ Keep the bow and ear colors the same
+ And is it possible to keep Jan's original mouth? If not, that's okay.
+ Finally, I'd like the name HighwayUnicorn center-underneath, type 1 font and in pink.

(You win brownie points if you recognize the name right away, LOOOOL)

===

For this one, can you replace Card Master Roan's head with Noxx's? Keep the animation as well.

+ Change Roan's haircolor to black
+ Keep the mask on? *q*
+ The rest of the colors doesn't need to be changed.
+ Finally, I'd like the name Redefine center-underneath, type 1 font in black

===

For this one, I'd like Explorer Zorra's head on Stella's body. XD Keep the animation.

+ Recolor Zorra's hair to the 3rd job fox's dark blue:

+ Make the top part of her uniform (of what we can see anyway) a dark blue
+ Finally, I'd like the name Yukata center-underneath, type 1 font in dark blue

===

(Last one for now, I promise qq)

For this one, can you replace Entertainer Jen's head with Rosemary's and keep the animation?

+ Change Jen's haircolor to the 2nd job cat's light pink

+ Change the red dress part of her kimono to a light pastel-y green
+ Change her back bow/obi to a darker green
+ Change the color of the rose that meets at the fur collar to a pinker color
+ Change the parasol she pops open a light pastel-y green
+ Is it possible for her to wear the Engagement Tiara? If not, then no worries~
+ Finally, I'd like the name HideYourHeart center-underneath, type 1 font in dark green

I thiiiiink that's it, it's been a while since I last ordered. qq; As usual, any questions, feel free to ask me~ And again, this is in Jewelian galders.

IGN: NymphAngel
Server: Jewelia

Last edited by Sakurah; 07-21-2012 at 01:56 PM.