League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
05-03-2012   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MarkMM616,RussellTovey616
Class: Hybrd/Pure to_mercenary
Level: MarkMM616:340 RussellTovey616:335
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Hi Rydia, would it be possible for you to take this animation

Image:Groom Blood move.gif - ggFTW Trickster Wiki

and make it look like this guy please

Russell Tovey-LMK-040818.jpg

russell-tovey-attending-the-terrence-higgins-trust_5811834.jpg

Changing counts eyes to blue and hair to dark brown, short hair like in the bottom pic , changing the tux to the colour in the first pic, make his ears stick out and removing the yellown broach thing count has on his right side of his tux please.

Im on Jewelia server IGN: JudySacket616 or ATHEN616 or RussellTovey616 if you could pm me please

Last edited by MarkM; 05-03-2012 at 08:19 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-04-2012   #42 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Few more.

Recolored with blonde hair, clothing recolored with the blue being a pink color, the white being a really pale pink color.

Recolor the shark a lighter blue.
Recolor the girls hair a dark blue color.

Recolor hair so the red is purple, the blonde is black. Shoes neon green, dress/shirt hot pink. Microphone just black and greys.

If possible, could you add something like this as a hairpin?
Spoiler!

If you can, just walking in place covering his eyes, it will be between my kitty and sheepy and don't want it moving too far. Recolored like the pink third job buffalo hair, with horns. And instead of the purple on the dress, I'd like a light pink, and the flowers to be yellow. The name "Uncommon" underneath.

Then one more to replace my sheep since I renamed her. ;o;

First job sheep head, with light blonde hair. The name "Speca" underneath. And is it possible to flip her to face the other way? ;o;

Thanks so much again. PM me if you have an questions. ^^

05-04-2012   #43 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Another random comment blurb, but I love your new avi so far, Rydia!

I'm thinking of buying another commish, but i'm thinking of what... (And possible to make the sprite look like a certain anime character I am obsessing with...)

05-04-2012   #44 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
Another random comment blurb, but I love your new avi so far, Rydia!

I'm thinking of buying another commish, but i'm thinking of what... (And possible to make the sprite look like a certain anime character I am obsessing with...)
Haha thanks, Sakurahs request inspired me. :D

05-04-2012   #45 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

"I do not make original pixel outfits/heads so everything you want needs to exist on sprites or in game. These are the current Character Pets that have been released, free to have their heads cut off or be recolored for you. "

Hello,
I was just wondering if I were to make my own original sprite (without a head), would you be able to put on a head and make its hair have the flapping motion and make it the sprite bob up and down?
I won't have time to draw for a while.
Thanks.

05-05-2012   #46 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyEl
"I do not make original pixel outfits/heads so everything you want needs to exist on sprites or in game. These are the current Character Pets that have been released, free to have their heads cut off or be recolored for you. "

Hello,
I was just wondering if I were to make my own original sprite (without a head), would you be able to put on a head and make its hair have the flapping motion and make it the sprite bob up and down?
I won't have time to draw for a while.
Thanks.

I'm not sure what you're asking, do you mean you would pixel a body and you'd want me to animate it floating? I'd have to know which head/hair as well?

05-05-2012   #47 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
I'm not sure what you're asking, do you mean you would pixel a body and you'd want me to animate it floating? I'd have to know which head/hair as well?
Pretty much; I got bored doing homework so I started pixelling, been a while since I have. But basically, when I get the following picture done, I'd like you to animate it flying, only the hair and rocket will move. I'll give more specifics if you can do it, and when I finish drawing.

05-05-2012   #48 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyEl
Pretty much; I got bored doing homework so I started pixelling, been a while since I have. But basically, when I get the following picture done, I'd like you to animate it flying, only the hair and rocket will move. I'll give more specifics if you can do it, and when I finish drawing.
Oh, yeah sure I can do that. :3

05-05-2012   #49 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online

Hello again,
I am ready to request a gif. Here are the bits and pieces to stitch together.

First off there's the bunny on the rocket. Can you please:
Make the rocket bounce up and down
Add the fire to the right of the image (different one every frame)
Make the bunny's hair fly like Lina's
Change the hair color to gold. (keep the ears white please)

Place it on the left of the background provided. And add the following text (text type 1 or 3 with star decoration) "Reach for the stars and follow your dreams". Add it where you think looks nice XD

Lastly how much extra would it be to add the sparkles from nurse nyxx (when walking) in gold?

I'll ask you to send the quote via private message here. (paying with fantasia galders)
Thanks.

Last edited by Nebula; 05-05-2012 at 02:13 AM.

05-05-2012   #50 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Woo! Since I got Entertainer Jen within my first box from a 2nd vender (and opened it at Miracle Jen's lucky spot), I have some spare leftover galders for another order!

For starters...

The order i'm basing on. I'm not kidding that I got hooked into Smile Pretty Cure (pretty cute anime, but it's the type that gears towards young girls), that I took time to make her hair using Gothic Seraphia!

Made from...

Body of Lovely Vinosh
Hairband from Spiker Tinnie
Hair edited from Gothic Seraphia
Bunny ears from Bride Bunny Maid

Derpy Vinosh is there as comparison...

So...

Body + face: Use the colors from the sprite sheet above! Keep an eye on the sweater too! It's a VERY BRIGHT yellow-ish color! (Just like the anime artwork reference...) Also keep that face. ^^; Unless you felt like using the recolored Yayoi face from the sprite sheet...

Hair + Everything else: Obviously, use the sprite sheet I took some time on. ^^; I hope it's not to difficult without ruining Vinosh's freak-out face.. ^^;

Bunny ears: Can you have one gif with the ears and the other without? (In-case other Yayoi Kise fans want to use/share the non-usagimimi version...)

This order should be around 60mil max... (I can offer more depend if you feel the need for a price increase...) I hoe this is not to hard using an edited hair-do from my handiwork... ^^;

05-05-2012   #51 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

Location: Passing the rainbow of happiness & the meadow of fun
Ratera will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ratera
Class: Thief Mastah to_thiefmaster
Level: 370
Guild: MoonlightC
Xfire: what's that? :B

Hey Rydia! i'd like to order the following gift
Animation:
Following this charatcer:
Text: "Ratera" in the bottom
Server: Jewelia, Ign: Ratera

05-05-2012   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Rydia! I'd like to request some sprites. :3

Just the Vinosh if possible, I'm not bothered about the boat.
Change her bikini top to pink (the same shade as her belt) and change her shorts to white and obviously take her tail off. xD
Also a 2nd job bunny head with this hair colour:
With this hat on top:
Then the name Wub underneath.

Add a second job sheep head with a white bow and blonde hair. Take off the weird thing she has on her back and change the blue on her swimsuit to a pale pink.
Could you also add this hat too:
Then the name Antia underneath.

The little fox pet of his can be cut off, not bothered about that. ;o
It's a very small thing to recolour but his grey innershirt, I'd like that to just be white. :3
You can leave his head the way it is, just change the hair white and add some lion ears.
Then the name Tones underneath.

I'd like all the text on here to be with the "text type 1" with a simple white text and black outline too, please and thank you!

Let me know how much this comes to, I'm half asleep right now and just wanted to leave his here before passing out. I'll contact you in-game about the payment tomorrow. :3
Hope these are okay and look forward to seeing them if they are~

Last edited by Mazuiko; 05-05-2012 at 11:03 PM.

05-06-2012   #53 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Ahh sorry Rydia! But I have one more order!

I took the time to make a Mami Tomoe sprite with all the parts and.. Stuff.

Custom Hair: Use the sheet above. The parts were made from Zero Suit Shoko and Little Diablo for credit.

Eyes: Yellow like Mami's?

Ears + Hairband: Make the hairband yellow like the sheet please?

Body/dress/face/base: Remove the birdie if can. Use the colors from the reference sheet... Though sorry if the yellow poka-dots are hard to see from the sheet. ><;

Also... Can you make one without the ears/hairband? (Again for the Mami fans who do care to use it...)

I have 35mil at my hands atm, but I can add more with the 40mil I stored at the bank~ Now let's hope Trickster is not evil with this hacker on the loose..

05-06-2012   #54 (permalink)
STARVE THE EGO *
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineMapleStoryAudition
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

Math is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Sowwey
Class: Xe
Level: 1/50
Guild: Noctis

Another request, a bit harder to explain.

These two animations are on the same image.

I'd like entertainer jen's head on Amelie the fallen's idle pose the hair recolored a golden orange as you did with my other sprite. As you may have noticed, during her first frames, she kind of floats around a bit with her dress fluttering before attacking the torobbie. I would like her to stay like that until she sees Thomas's giant teddy bear fall on him, In which I'd like for you to make her laughing animation. I'd like you to relocate the three lines of surprise coming near her head (for when she sees the torobbie come close) to when she sees thomas start to perform his magic on his teddy bear.
For the details:
-mirabo's headband added on jen's head
-smooth blinking, as amelie doesn't blink.
-dress recolored a leafy green (like the leaf in the headband) and the bows in the dress and buckles on the shoes an orange that matches/is the colour of the cat's hair.
-tail removed
-wings replaced with Jen's wings, which are animated compares to Amelie's wings.
-her feet aligned to the left just a smidge, so they are in line with her body.

Phew. Now for Thomas:
Thomas's fighting style please, with these edits:
-ears removed
-Christmas ribbon on sweater removed
-those poofy things on his shoes removed
-socks (?) removed
-hair recolored a pale green, the green hair shade for third job lion if you need a reference.
-clothes recolored and restyled (restyle only if needed to look better) as cyber hunter's blue clothes. Note this might look kind of odd but I can't change my partner's eccentric sense of style.
-the sideways orange exclamation mark coming from the side of his head replaced with a sideways heart which has the color of 's heart. I don't care much about the size or shape of the heart, as long as it is cute and reasonable.

Amelie preferably on the left, Thomas on the right.
Text type one, light shade of green that says 'ladi + nubi' between the heart decoration that will also be recolored green.

I am willing to pay you generously since this is a lot more complex and I really want these two sprites :'D

Last edited by Math; 05-06-2012 at 04:08 AM.

05-06-2012   #55 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Ok I'm gonna have to close this for now, I'm going out of town for a week or two this Wednesday and I have a lot of orders to finish by then, so any orders after THIS POST please be aware you'll be waiting until the end of the month. Thanks!

I'm gonna pm price quotes for the past orders in a few.

05-06-2012   #56 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Great timing, I still can't think of what I'd want. ><

Hope you have a great May~ c:

05-08-2012   #57 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Kade is on a distinguished road
IGN: iKade
Class: Sheep to_bard
Level: 7x

Hello! I would like to order a sprite~ It's my very first time ordering detailed things like this, so I'm sorry if whatever I say gets really confusing.

Server: Jewelia
Ign: iKade

I want the animation and sprite to look like this:

- I would like the two bows on her head to be replaced with Sheep's Horns.
- Her hair colour would be preferred Pink, the same tone as 3rd Job Sheep's hair colour tone.
- Her dress should look like Witch's dresses, and have the same colour:

- Alice's shoes and stockings will be the same as the original, but the shoes would be coloured Black.

It is perfectly fine if you can't do the dress and the colours on the dress, but please make try to recolour Alice's dress so that it looks like a Witch's dress.
Thank you!

Last edited by Kade; 05-08-2012 at 02:29 AM.

05-10-2012   #58 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

Hope you're having fun :3

Amelie's first job head, hair colored blonde. The rest recolored to match my SMs color scheme, maybe white coat, blue bag, blue shoes?

Ameline in Font Type 1, black border. Thanks in advance!

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki

Last edited by Queen; 05-11-2012 at 06:48 AM.

05-10-2012   #59 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Kade is on a distinguished road
IGN: iKade
Class: Sheep to_bard
Level: 7x

I'm sorry Rydia, I'm going to update my order just a little bit. I would like fonts and wording:

Text type one, any choice of colour you find suitable. Any decoration you find suitable with your choice of colour as well. The text should be iKade.

Thank you Rydia.

05-12-2012   #60 (permalink)
Zex
ggFTW Regular

Zex has disabled reputation

hello sprite queen. awesome shop! xD