Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-07-2011   #41 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

Oh, now I see what you're saying. I do agree, foxes seem to have to balance out more stats than other chars.. But it is worth it. The only time a fox really needs to wear AC is against a power type that stacks HV. That happens a lot sadly, but it's not that big of a bother..to me at least. Otherwise, you can usually just attack normally. (Unless of course a mage or another fox uses HV, then you can debuff..)

And with the light mages... MA for their SoH HP is ridiculous, I agree. Dark mages don't have it so bad though..They half all physical damage and reflect 50% of it back. Foxes still have absolutely NO way around dark barrier..Whereas we can just regularly hit SoH.

Also, if you mean it's harder to get the fullest potential meaning damage, then all a fox really needs to do is balance DA/Lk.. But then again, that's still more stats than other chars.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-13-2011   #42 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Long time since update is long.
Added some stuff to the general category; will probably add some more stuff tomorrow.

10-22-2011   #43 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Tomorrow actually means about a week later. I added a general thing about event items and monsters.

10-24-2011   #44 (permalink)
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

about the drilling for event items, I still think jTO got the system that works for that. Global event items are drilled up as extra bonus items.

when you drill sometimes you just drill up an item found in on that map, sometimes you drill down and find an item found on that map and a global event item. The event item is an extra item that doesn't replace the non-event items, which is great for poppuri drilling style events.

03-07-2012   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

JustChecking is on a distinguished road
IGN: PapaRai
Class: HV Gambler
Level: 24x

Personally, I'd like a change to the move Heavy Hit.
I feel like Raccoons are screwed when they go HV -> Gambler as the two meta skills are both highly AP based. Meanwhile the cat gets to stay in her friendly AP domain with her prima-evo skills (and gets an AoE). Also, I feel that, as the Metamorphosis state raises DP, that maybe there should be some DP scaling in the moves. Anywho, my list of things to do with Heavy Hit.

1. Change the formula to one of the following.
* [(Current HP 8) + AP + HV * 4] Power
* [(Current HP 8) + HV * 8] Power
* [DP + HV * 8] Power

2. Make the attack a sort of sweep, striking out as a frontwards cone AoE in -OR- Make the attack a lunge-type attack AKA...
Character ----- Enemy
-Heavy hit-
-----Character>Enemy(before)--->Enemy(After knockback)

Next up!

Re-work flux capacitor...
It should be an inverse of healing, not a move that rips out a lung and gives you back a smaller lung full of magic juice. As Raccoon HP is usually obscenely high and MP is obscenely low, the move will always give you full MP but waste a ton of health in the process. It should take a lower amount of HP for a higher % of MP. For example...

Lv. HP Lost - MP regained (HP * %)
1. 20% - 100%
2. 19% - 112%
3. 18% - 123%
4. 17% - 134%
5. 16% - 145%
6. 15% - 156%
7. 14% - 168%
8. 13% - 179%
9. 12% - 191%
10. 10% - 203%
Master. 8% - 250%

P.S. Also give a short cast time like heal.

05-17-2012   #46 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

I updated stuff whee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustChecking
Personally, I'd like a change to the move Heavy Hit.
I feel like Raccoons are screwed when they go HV -> Gambler as the two meta skills are both highly AP based. Meanwhile the cat gets to stay in her friendly AP domain with her prima-evo skills (and gets an AoE). Also, I feel that, as the Metamorphosis state raises DP, that maybe there should be some DP scaling in the moves. Anywho, my list of things to do with Heavy Hit.

1. Change the formula to one of the following.
* [(Current HP 8) + AP + HV * 4] Power
* [(Current HP 8) + HV * 8] Power
* [DP + HV * 8] Power
I now propose that Evolution and Metamorphosis become similar, to the degree that they have their stat bonuses combined (Evolution loses it's negative defense, Metamorphosis loses it's negative offense, Evolution gains Meta's defenses, Meta gains Evo's offences). With that change in mind, I probably wouldn't alter any of the skill formulas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustChecking
Re-work flux capacitor...
It should be an inverse of healing, not a move that rips out a lung and gives you back a smaller lung full of magic juice. As Raccoon HP is usually obscenely high and MP is obscenely low, the move will always give you full MP but waste a ton of health in the process. It should take a lower amount of HP for a higher % of MP. For example...

Lv. HP Lost - MP regained (HP * %)
1. 20% - 100%
2. 19% - 112%
3. 18% - 123%
4. 17% - 134%
5. 16% - 145%
6. 15% - 156%
7. 14% - 168%
8. 13% - 179%
9. 12% - 191%
10. 10% - 203%
Master. 8% - 250%

P.S. Also give a short cast time like heal.
If you have enough HV, you won't use MP potions. 30k HP heals 6k-ish (it's more) MP, which is plenty enough MP for a Charm. If you never get hit (like in Chaos Tower) then you'll never use HP potions other than for keeping your HP topped off. That being said, if your MP is that low and your HP is that high, you're better off just using MP potions since you'll have to use less. It's a weird skill, I don't want to bother with it.