ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-23-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleEden Eternal
Awards Retired Wiki StaffMost Valuable DivisionEvent Winner

gawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: DiisneyLoverrrrr
Class: Sheepie
Default 2.72.4 Patch Notes

Game Updates

1] Romance of the Stars Part 1 is now live! Head to Desert Beach Field 3 and speak with Dr. Cat to get started!

2] It's a Mature Compounding Extravaganza! Rates have been increased and the cost to Compound decreased!

3] 1st Buying User Event! If you've never purchased anything from My Shop before then now's the time!

4] Return on Investment Event is going on now! Receive rewards for purchasing items!

5] Card Hunter has disappeared again! Where could he possibly be?

6] Find Card Hunter Eugene and participate in the Collect the Cards Event!

Game Adjustments

1] Guardian Runestones are no longer tradeable.

2] Race Queen Stella has finally received dialogue. She will no longer stay quiet when she thinks you're an idiot.

My Shop Updates

1] Monster Series Part 2! Kid Dancer Michel and Isabelle are now available in level 70 and 170 variants!

2] Pink and Amethyst Elixirs are back in the shop! Get them in singles or purchase a bundle of 5! Also, Special Mature Compounding Set has been added!

ETC

1] Complete the Wedding Model Event is now over and prizes have been distributed to qualifying players.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-23-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

shacky is a glorious beacon of lightshacky is a glorious beacon of lightshacky is a glorious beacon of lightshacky is a glorious beacon of lightshacky is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Shacky/Negator/Nirvash
Class: Scientist/Champion/Magician to_scientist
Level: 265/223/75

Quote:
Originally Posted by gawhie
Game Updates
3] 1st Buying User Event! If you've never purchased anything from My Shop before then now's the time!

4] Return on Investment Event is going on now! Receive rewards for purchasing items!
What are the 2 events about? I don't see any description regarding the stated events on the main webby.

06-23-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

MaskedMagician is just really niceMaskedMagician is just really niceMaskedMagician is just really niceMaskedMagician is just really niceMaskedMagician is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by gawhie
2] Race Queen Stella has finally received dialogue. She will no longer stay quiet when she thinks you're an idiot.
Lol, I bet this would happen often to me. :[

06-23-2011   #4 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute

They forgot to announce the Lina Accessory Quests.

Take a look on the Wiki:

Bunny Brooch's Quests - ggFTW Trickster Wiki

06-24-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Gamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Solitudity
Class: Fatty Duke to_gambler
Level: 327

They released Lina's accessory quest?
Aren't the boxes still on sale?
hax.

06-24-2011   #6 (permalink)
roflcopter
Games
Dragon Nest

mclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to all
IGN: dun tell
Class: Human wearing animal clothes
Level: -1
Guild: TBA
Xfire: Xfire is gay i use FRAPS

;o stela and her idiotic comments. Honestly i think SGI enjoyed doing that