ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-22-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleEden Eternal
Awards Retired Wiki StaffMost Valuable DivisionEvent Winner

gawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: DiisneyLoverrrrr
Class: Sheepie
Default Romance of the Stars Part 1

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-22-2011   #2 (permalink)
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

The events that bring the Pluto and Venus NPCs.

06-22-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

I think I might start drilling... 8D

06-22-2011   #4 (permalink)
案山子
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseLa TaleMapleStory

Virus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Virus
IGN: Takkuri
Class: Cyber Hunter to_lion
Level: 27x
Guild: Style

Been a long time since I've seen that miasmic being in an event page...

*Cranks up the ol' drill*

06-22-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Caustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud of
IGN: BigBear
Class: Raccoon now to_raccoon
Level: Fantasia:132

Damn! Drilling manually sucks!
Have mercy on my life time, SGI! D=

by Rydia~

06-22-2011   #6 (permalink)
DTF
Games
Awards MoM Award

kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute

you only have to manually drill if you want to find the surprise chest monster, and you only need him if you want the upgrade coupons that raises the equips from 130 to 240.

You can complete the event without ever manually drilling.

06-22-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

KieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant future
IGN: KieranCarden
Class: Fox
Level: 33x/34x
Guild: Distinguished

Quote:
Originally Posted by kale15
you only have to manually drill if you want to find the surprise chest monster, and you only need him if you want the upgrade coupons that raises the equips from 130 to 240.
I thought the ticket allowed you to get either a 130 or 240 weapon o.O

And eh, I manually drill all the time anyway. It's really not that hard and is faster than auto-drilling anyway. Depending on the spawn rate of that monster, can easily get four coupons in a day.
Yellow beauty burns gold

06-22-2011   #8 (permalink)
DTF
Games
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by KieranCarden
I thought the ticket allowed you to get either a 130 or 240 weapon o.O

And eh, I manually drill all the time anyway. It's really not that hard and is faster than auto-drilling anyway. Depending on the spawn rate of that monster, can easily get four coupons in a day.
oh maybe eTO changed that, I was going by what I had to do on jTO. Either way the box monster is only for equip upgrading, he has nothing to do with the event itself.

06-22-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

so wait...that Dark Guy is name Cosmo big brother or he has a big brother...??? and his name is Cosmo O.O???

how the hell did you get the event notice so quick XD ...???

06-22-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Gamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Solitudity
Class: Fatty Duke to_gambler
Level: 327

His feet are awesomely small.

06-22-2011   #11 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Is the Cosmos Big Brother a permanent addition?

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

06-22-2011   #12 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Will the suurprise spots from treasure hunting count? =x

06-22-2011   #13 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Knowing that we don't actually have to drill is a good thing =P

06-22-2011   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Gamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Solitudity
Class: Fatty Duke to_gambler
Level: 327

As long as the annoying universal drilling items are gone, I'll give it a thumbs up

06-23-2011   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MapleStoryLa TaleWorld of WarcraftVindictus

debauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud of
IGN: Bossbait
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Level: 27x

pretty common |: i got the set pretty fast, if anyone is wondering the rosemary they mean is the one in mega shop

Spoiler!

06-23-2011   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

omgwtfkitteh has a spectacular aura aboutomgwtfkitteh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to omgwtfkitteh
IGN: Dreidel
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 19x
Guild: Nature's Pillows

It's kind of cool to make the surprise spots a little exciting. Buuuut, I'm not one for drilling. So, oh well XD

[Syia|Fantasia|Archeologist|4xx|AC|]On hold 'till I get money

Not on as much during the summer because of how hot it gets in my room

Trickster Comic: Drawn by my friend NeoFox. Co-written by the both of us.

Up to date info can be found on Her blog - And mine

06-23-2011   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Facebook Fan

savetrev is a splendid one to beholdsavetrev is a splendid one to beholdsavetrev is a splendid one to beholdsavetrev is a splendid one to beholdsavetrev is a splendid one to beholdsavetrev is a splendid one to behold
IGN: TheFlans (J)
Class: Gladiator, Champ to_buffalo
Level: 370, 250
Guild: Midnight Z

has anyone done this?
You go to Dr. Cat, then go to two other people. Magician Louie has 5 monster quests, then you can exchange it for a magic stone, which Dr. Cat needs, or a magic bomb.

What the heck is a magic bomb?

2011 Summer Event Part 1 - Romance of the Stars - ggFTW Trickster Wiki

Yay! Though, the drilling items are stupidly hard to get.
And I have no idea what the crystal moon golem souls are for 50 of them after you talk to Dr. Cat again.

Last edited by Esper; 06-23-2011 at 01:06 PM.

06-23-2011   #18 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks savetrev for posting the 2011 Summer Event Wiki page.

Crystal Moon Golem's Souls are dropped by Crystal Moon Golem (Lv.40), that can be found on Icy Antechamber. After start the quest, Dr. Cat offers teleport to Icy Antechamber (click "Bye") that have 50 monsters. You may kill them all (every time Golem drops a soul) and back again to complete the 80 needed souls.