ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-22-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleEden Eternal
Awards Retired Wiki StaffMost Valuable DivisionEvent Winner

gawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: DiisneyLoverrrrr
Class: Sheepie
Default Card Hunter Event!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-22-2011   #2 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

omg, an event with rereleased mycamp this makes me so happy. :D I missed out on those trees and Rumia coat hanger

06-22-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Caustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud of
IGN: BigBear
Class: Raccoon now to_raccoon
Level: Fantasia:132

Wow! So many events!
They surely wanna keep us busy this month. =x
B> Life. D:

by Rydia~

06-22-2011   #4 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering Eye

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Pretty nice event..not sure if I'll do it though.

06-22-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

BokChoi is on a distinguished road
IGN: ChibiRiceBall
Class: HybridCowPig
Level: 73

I'm confused..so Aria will be in Event Garden for 1 week, but it says this event will be here until Dec. 31, 2011? o_o

06-28-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

you know what I JUST relize...O.O...it seem your distracted by mycomp stuff but I think the true purpose of this event is to trying to get the Chest Of The Forgotten Gods...O.O!!!!!
why is it a big deall...Chest Of The Forgotten Gods has 3 ekips...hat, sword/staff and shield...the sword/staff is great but the hat and Shield is even more special cuz the hat is the 1st and only DA refineable and Shield is HV 1st and only refineable...it is super Rare...it even has Bonus stats we use all 3...O.O!!!
here link for more info...

Aria - ggFTW Trickster Wiki

06-28-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La TaleLuna OnlineTrickster OnlinezOMG!

Mathemagician will become famous soon enough
IGN: PrincessCelestia
Class: Seductress Queen, bby. (Sheep) to_soulmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyfav3
you know what I JUST relize...O.O...it seem your distracted by mycomp stuff but I think the true purpose of this event is to trying to get the Chest Of The Forgotten Gods...O.O!!!!!
why is it a big deall...Chest Of The Forgotten Gods has 3 ekips...hat, sword/staff and shield...the sword/staff is great but the hat and Shield is even more special cuz the hat is the 1st and only DA refineable and Shield is HV 1st and only refineable...it is super Rare...it even has Bonus stats we use all 3...O.O!!!
here link for more info...

Aria - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
I was wondering what you meant, until I realized...

If you mean that in the Surprise Box's contents (obtained via Aria's Exchange in Ceremonia only for this event) there are all the items that are required to exchange the Chest of the Forgotten God, that's right! Inside the box are Card Hunter's Black Crests, 10 Developer Photo 1, 10 Developer Photo 2, and 10 Developer's Picture No. 3. For the exchange you need:

3x Card Hunter's Black Crest + 100x Developer Photo 1 + 100x Developer Photo 2 + 100x Developer's Picture No. 3.

They did do that so that we'd have an easy way to get the box, just like you said. That's weird. I wonder why...

But I think the purpose is because we haven't had a card event in a while and they're just giving us one. Still, I wonder why they bundled those items in...

07-02-2011   #8 (permalink)
~* ♥ Kitty Ritz ♥ *~
Games
Trickster Online

Flareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to behold
Class: Sheep/Cat/Bunny/Lion/Fox to_soulmaster
Guild: Révolution, Dawn

Is this a bug or something? ._.

It shows Aria on the small map but not on the map itself. As far as i saw there is no date on this event either but the evnt page has disapeared from the TO website... did this event only last one week?? .__.

07-02-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Dragon SagaAsda StoryCloud NineDream of Mirror Online

LifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud of
Class: Mage@Heart

"Keep in mind Aria in Event Garden will only be around for 1 week!"

My guess is that Eugene will keep the Eugene CardPack in his exchange until some certain time, but Aria is long gone.

07-02-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

savetrev is a splendid one to beholdsavetrev is a splendid one to beholdsavetrev is a splendid one to beholdsavetrev is a splendid one to beholdsavetrev is a splendid one to beholdsavetrev is a splendid one to behold
IGN: TheFlans (J)
Class: Gladiator, Champ to_buffalo
Level: 370, 250
Guild: Midnight Z

why are people still selling and wanting letters then!?

07-02-2011   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Dragon SagaAsda StoryCloud NineDream of Mirror Online

LifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud of
Class: Mage@Heart

Perhaps they don't realize Aria is gone? .-.

07-02-2011   #12 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeAt12am
Perhaps they don't realize Aria is gone? .-.
Or they're hoping other people don't. :x