ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-17-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleEden Eternal
Awards Retired Wiki StaffMost Valuable DivisionEvent Winner

gawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: DiisneyLoverrrrr
Class: Sheepie
Default GM Boss Summon Event is back!

Attention Tricksters!

Guess what!

To help bring in the start of summer, the bosses are coming out to terror... play, again!

When:
06/17/2011 (4:30 PM PDT)
and
6/19/2011 (6:00 PM PDT)

Where:
Announced in-game on that date and time Keep your eyes peeled for the server announcement letting you know where to find the bosses!

So don't worry! If you miss out on the Friday event, you'll get a chance to join in on the fun on Sunday!!

--Trickster Online Team

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-17-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Wonders is a jewel in the roughWonders is a jewel in the roughWonders is a jewel in the rough
Class: Bunny to_buffalo
Level: 216

1. Would this affect boss uniques dropping when doing trials?
2. Is there a rate of how much a boss unique can drop in a period of time (i.e. One GS every week)? Or is it just completely random?

It's a little frustrating to know if someone got a unique you've been hunting for for a while from one of these boss summoning events. :<

06-17-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleEden Eternal
Awards Retired Wiki StaffMost Valuable DivisionEvent Winner

gawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: DiisneyLoverrrrr
Class: Sheepie

This shouldn't affect the bosses from boss trials, they are practically the same bosses that gets summoned as proven with the last boss event. They do drop uniques. About the drop rate, there is a fixed rate of which we don't know the exact percentage about. Getting an unique just depends if you get lucky or not.

You might have a higher chance with the boss event since they summon a bunch of them, then again it depends if you could get a boss or two for yourself by tagging them since first tag gets the drops (I believe that's still the case).

06-17-2011   #4 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineGunZGunbound

Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold

Good Luck to everyone participating, Hope you get a unique and get IT not DC or lag, or some random person picks it up.

06-17-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalezOMG!Pangya

Lydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of lightLydasquid is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Lydasquid | DrewyTea
Class: Explorer | Meister lt_gunslinger
Level: Noob | 80
Guild: thelasthope

Another event my time zone ruins
Hooray!

Good luck to those who take part
xCrumpet | Witch | 13x [F]

LaTale
DrewyTea | Meister | 8x
Lydasquid | Explorer | 6x

06-17-2011   #6 (permalink)
Blue~<3
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest

HikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to behold
IGN: oxoHikUoxo | Luminel
Class: Bunneh~ | Selestra to_schoolgirl
Level: 400 | 50
Guild: Dawn / Mirage Coordinator / Benevolence | Neverland

ahaha great..xD this time i can attend :3
iSakutaro~CyberHunter | DeMiLoKoW~Scientist | Hikudo~Scientist | iHizame~Diva | LittleBabyIris~Bard

06-17-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Better get the anti-banish scrolls ready~

06-17-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Haha, awesome. I was just QQing to myself that I missed the last event. Let's hope I don't disconnect.

06-17-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww yyyeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....I was so getting Bored with Trickster but now the fun is back in baby...Good Luck all and an all a good unique drop !!!

06-17-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Surprisingly, there wasn't much lag this time. Too bad I let myself die several times.

Boss hunting and talking on the phone together = bad idea.

06-17-2011   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La TaleLuna OnlineTrickster OnlinezOMG!

Mathemagician will become famous soon enough
IGN: PrincessCelestia
Class: Seductress Queen, bby. (Sheep) to_soulmaster

I missed it. Oh well. It was totally random, though. I've been doing other stuff and when I came home, I find out that I missed a boss event.

I'll probably catch the one after tomorrow. Were there any unique drops?

06-18-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

I'll just leave these here... I couldn't move anywhere...

Spoiler!

06-18-2011   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La TaleLuna OnlineTrickster OnlinezOMG!

Mathemagician will become famous soon enough
IGN: PrincessCelestia
Class: Seductress Queen, bby. (Sheep) to_soulmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazuiko
I'll just leave these here... I couldn't move anywhere...

Spoiler!
Those Predators sure are friendly!

That's waay more monsters and bosses than the previous summoning event, though. Twice as laggy, I bet. Now I'm scared to attend the one tomorrow D;

06-18-2011   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I'll be attending tomorrow's for sure! It was the screen-shaking that was the worst thing for me... everything else was fine. @__@

06-18-2011   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineStar Wars: The Old Republic

ssjali is a name known to allssjali is a name known to allssjali is a name known to allssjali is a name known to allssjali is a name known to allssjali is a name known to all
Send a message via ICQ to ssjali Send a message via MSN to ssjali
IGN: ssjali
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 24x
Guild: unownbar

Yup, no lags here aswell.

Jewelia

06-18-2011   #16 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, the screen jello effect rattles my brain. It would be nice if they could implement an option to disable it.

06-19-2011   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Awards Facebook Fan

Scixor has a spectacular aura aboutScixor has a spectacular aura about
IGN: SwiFtREactionz
Class: Gambler/Scientist/Buffalo to_raccoon
Level: 25x / 15x / 15x
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

i just hope it doesn't lag really bad like the previous one [ meaning to say lesser players will attend ]

06-19-2011   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

RubberGloves is on a distinguished road

That will be a lot of Banishes

06-19-2011   #19 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineGunZGunbound

Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberGloves
That will be a lot of Banishes
*fanfare*

Anti-Warp scrolls to the rescue!