ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-09-2011   #21 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting event, I think I'll do this one just because it looks cute.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-09-2011   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Don't tell me the jewels you need to trade are from drilling up all those threads/silks and stuff... ._____.

06-09-2011   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleEden Eternal
Awards Retired Wiki StaffMost Valuable DivisionEvent Winner

gawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: DiisneyLoverrrrr
Class: Sheepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazuiko
Don't tell me the jewels you need to trade are from drilling up all those threads/silks and stuff... ._____.
Yes, they are. You need 25 of elegant white silks or enchanting black silks and 50 finest threads. D:

06-09-2011   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Ooookay, I think I'll pass then. I don't have the patience to drill up threads and silk for my boyfriend as well as myself. ;_____;

06-09-2011   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineDofusMabinogi

starmud is on a distinguished road
IGN: LiteBright

Quote:
Ooookay, I think I'll pass then. I don't have the patience to drill up threads and silk for my boyfriend as well as myself. ;_____;
i've done it on a few chars and it shouldn't take too long, took about 30 mins in pop dungeon both times to get 50 threads

i dont know if its luck or what, but i've noticed the people i traded with also finished much faster after drilling pop dungeon vs the maps they were at *shrug*

i suppose thats just because poppuri has a lot of drill spots

this event also made me see how many more female chars are in game vs male chars lol i've seen some female chars arguing over who gets the male trading partner

Last edited by starmud; 06-09-2011 at 05:47 PM.

06-09-2011   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La TaleLuna OnlineTrickster OnlinezOMG!

Mathemagician will become famous soon enough
IGN: PrincessCelestia
Class: Seductress Queen, bby. (Sheep) to_soulmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by starmud
i've done it on a few chars and it shouldn't take too long, took about 30 mins in pop dungeon both times to get 50 threads

i dont know if its luck or what, but i've noticed the people i traded with also finished much faster after drilling pop dungeon vs the maps they were at *shrug*

i suppose thats just because poppuri has a lot of drill spots

this event also made me see how many more female chars are in game vs male chars lol i've seen some female chars arguing over who gets the male trading partner
I laughed so hard. I can imagine all the girls slapping and punching if this was real life, while the dude runs away...

Wait wait wait, 30 mins in Poppuri Dungeon? I'd think that in Coral Beach it would be much, much easier, since the drill stuff is mainly G coups, rarely cacaos, and then some useless etcs, plus the fact that near nobody drills there. In Path to Desert beach it would be a lot easier, but the map is small and there are not many drill spots, plus people AFK drill there... hmm...

I'll do it for the cake... and the sake of scientific experimentation! But mostly cake.

EDIT: I was looking at the event guide on the wiki, and I noticed the TM points that are gained... is this per cycle or the points altogether? Because if it's just per cycle, that's some pretty sweet TM.

Last edited by Mathemagician; 06-09-2011 at 06:49 PM.

06-09-2011   #27 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathemagician
EDIT: I was looking at the event guide on the wiki, and I noticed the TM points that are gained... is this per cycle or the points altogether? Because if it's just per cycle, that's some pretty sweet TM.
The TM in header is total TM experience if you do all event quests. You can see the amounts per cycle on each quest (32,123 for all cycle, but Monster Quests, that are variable).

06-09-2011   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidero
The TM in header is total TM experience if you do all event quests. You can see the amounts per cycle on each quest (32,123 for all cycle, but Monster Quests, that are variable).
I meant for the MQs. I'm using my new Dragon, currently level 7x, so if I were to complete the quest 5 times, would I get the 531,291 TM each cycle, or would I get 531,291 TM points altogether?

I just want to know before I start the event because I'll probably be more motivated if I know that I'll get some TM.

06-09-2011   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineDofusMabinogi

starmud is on a distinguished road
IGN: LiteBright

Quote:
I meant for the MQs. I'm using my new Dragon, currently level 7x, so if I were to complete the quest 5 times, would I get the 531,291 TM each cycle, or would I get 531,291 TM points altogether?

I just want to know before I start the event because I'll probably be more motivated if I know that I'll get some TM.
im assuming 531,291 TM each cycle since i was able to finish a TM level from the quests. although, that was killing the lvl 200 mantis' mobs... im not sure what the reward is for everyone given they divide the quest by level. either way it seems they give a good amount.

06-10-2011   #30 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

As said on Monster Quest, 531,291 is the TM Exp obtained in each cycle, as on each cycle you must hunt 10x Strong Mantis 60 (Lv.60) in 10 min and you receive 5x 500 Galder Coupon,
3x Happiness Candy, Rosemary's Certificate/Lethos's Certificate. ;D

06-10-2011   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidero
As said on Monster Quest, 531,291 is the TM Exp obtained in each cycle, as on each cycle you must hunt 10x Strong Mantis 60 (Lv.60) in 10 min and you receive 5x 500 Galder Coupon,
3x Happiness Candy, Rosemary's Certificate/Lethos's Certificate. ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by starmud
im assuming 531,291 TM each cycle since i was able to finish a TM level from the quests. although, that was killing the lvl 200 mantis' mobs... im not sure what the reward is for everyone given they divide the quest by level. either way it seems they give a good amount.
Thanks you guys, I guess this would be a pretty good way to gain TM for my noob. Off to quest!

06-16-2011   #32 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

i love this event c:

06-16-2011   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Those are dirt cheap and sell for 7~10k and 4k respectively so you could get all those items under 800k~1m. I did that for 4 characters and ended up with multiple sets of the equips, which I'm sure will sell for much higher in the future than what I paid for those items. I think that's worth it.

06-16-2011   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

this event is lame...only like the Happiness Candy :>...