ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-08-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleEden Eternal
Awards Retired Wiki StaffMost Valuable DivisionEvent Winner

gawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: DiisneyLoverrrrr
Class: Sheepie
Default Cavalier's Role Call Event Error

Attention Tricksters!

We are aware of the situation regarding the Cavaliar's Role Call Attendance Event, thank you to all players who sent in 1:1 reports.
At this time, the issue has been resolved and the event is once again working as intended. Players who erroneously obtained more than one reward from the event will be able to keep the first reward they acquired; all others will be removed from inventory. We apologize for the confusion and any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you once again for your prompt reports and happy drilling!

--Trickster Online Team

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-08-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MapleStoryPangyaTrickster OnlineEden Eternal

MrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant futureMrPinky has a brilliant future
IGN: Phanphyz
Class: Fat Head lt_bard
Level: 1
Guild: {StalkasRUs}

wow does anyone else think this was a trap for people who abuse glitches since they put that whole "don't abuse this event" thing o_o........ idk lol just my guess :S

06-08-2011   #3 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

i think they put it in case they messed up, or thought they'd mess up. I wonder what'll happen to the people who knew about it and abused it anyway..

06-08-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Girosama will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
i think they put it in case they messed up, or thought they'd mess up. I wonder what'll happen to the people who knew about it and abused it anyway..
They got a bann untill 2038 like I did

06-08-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La TaleLuna OnlineTrickster OnlinezOMG!

Mathemagician will become famous soon enough
IGN: PrincessCelestia
Class: Seductress Queen, bby. (Sheep) to_soulmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girosama
They got a bann untill 2038 like I did
I'm just curious, why did you abuse the stuff and then flaunt it around a public Trickster forum where you were aware of the glitch and the consequences? :x Was the decades ban worth it?

Last edited by Mathemagician; 06-08-2011 at 06:00 PM.

06-08-2011   #6 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

I don't think it was a trap...and I doubt they'll massive ban people.
Quote:
Players who erroneously obtained more than one reward from the event will be able to keep the first reward they acquired; all others will be removed from inventory. We apologize for the confusion and any inconvenience this may have caused.
Well...probably apart from those people who purposely abuse it.