ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-19-2011   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

As nice as the prizes are... I hate logging onto the site... ;____;

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-19-2011   #22 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

^Yeah its actually really troublesome and quite slow too >>

05-19-2011   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

KieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant future
IGN: KieranCarden
Class: Fox
Level: 33x/34x
Guild: Distinguished

Just stay logged in? Maybe I'm just used to it because of my setup, but the official site is one of my tabs that is constantly open and I'm just automatically signed in. Even logging out and in isn't that bad when I have to do it.

I guess I don't see how logging out/in on the site is bothersome to some people. I'd really like to know, if someone wants to take the time to explain their personal situation regarding the site.
Yellow beauty burns gold

05-19-2011   #24 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

Well, stay logged in for a day isn't counted D:

You have to log in everyday q.q; And that's the problem D;

I r Bulletproof~

05-19-2011   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KieranCarden
Just stay logged in? Maybe I'm just used to it because of my setup, but the official site is one of my tabs that is constantly open and I'm just automatically signed in. Even logging out and in isn't that bad when I have to do it.

I guess I don't see how logging out/in on the site is bothersome to some people. I'd really like to know, if someone wants to take the time to explain their personal situation regarding the site.
After the whole fake site fiasco that happened a while ago where people were setting up fake Trickster look-a-like sites and saying "to see the new event you need to log in" and then stealing peoples' info, I've had a problem with logging into the site. I know for sure that this is the safe site but my OCD makes it unbearable. I'll sit there staring at the URL for like 5 minutes to make sure it's the correct and official site. That's why it's bothersome to me personally because I suffer from some pretty annoying OCD, I don't know about anyone else.

05-19-2011   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

KieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant futureKieranCarden has a brilliant future
IGN: KieranCarden
Class: Fox
Level: 33x/34x
Guild: Distinguished

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazuiko
After the whole fake site fiasco that happened a while ago where people were setting up fake Trickster look-a-like sites and saying "to see the new event you need to log in" and then stealing peoples' info, I've had a problem with logging into the site. I know for sure that this is the safe site but my OCD makes it unbearable. I'll sit there staring at the URL for like 5 minutes to make sure it's the correct and official site. That's why it's bothersome to me personally because I suffer from some pretty annoying OCD, I don't know about anyone else.
Well that's completely understandable. I wasn't aware that phishing sites had been set up for Trickster events at one point, though I'm not surprised in the least.
Yellow beauty burns gold

05-19-2011   #27 (permalink)
roflcopter
Games
Dragon Nest

mclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to all
IGN: dun tell
Class: Human wearing animal clothes
Level: -1
Guild: TBA
Xfire: Xfire is gay i use FRAPS

SO i just tried to login and it did stamp on the may 19th. Well, the colour changed on the boxes. Do i need to stay online on the web for 30mins? Or can i just logout immediately?

05-19-2011   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazuiko
Mazmaz, when you know you have the right site you can put it in your fav's or something (it's what I do) :3 so whenever you type trickster in the search bar, the right site will pop up and you won't have to worry *o*

Also.. what are the prizes anyway >: I can't seem to be able to check out the site, it's down for maintenance?

05-19-2011   #29 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Here are the prizes, Val =]

05-19-2011   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintyVampire
Here are the prizes, Val =]
Oh wow, thank you Minty :3

Natessssssssss

05-19-2011   #31 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Holy shit nates

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

05-19-2011   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Cenomx is a jewel in the roughCenomx is a jewel in the roughCenomx is a jewel in the roughCenomx is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Cenomx
IGN: lXyrho
Class: Champion to_boxer
Level: 282

WOW ~ I am so happy for this event o____O
*wants to abuse*

A trully soldier that believe in his own power, can improve himself and take all his enemies down.

IGN: lXyrho
Job: Champion
Server: Jewelia

05-19-2011   #33 (permalink)
random
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineRappelzFiesta

coolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to coolbluex
IGN: coolbluex|Amarys
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 30x
Guild: *~Mirage Coordinator~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclericp
SO i just tried to login and it did stamp on the may 19th. Well, the colour changed on the boxes. Do i need to stay online on the web for 30mins? Or can i just logout immediately?
the colour just represents the day your on now
i was in game for more than 30 minutes and tried to collect my stuff from the site but it didn't work >_>
unless there's something different from the pangya verison, i'd say the trickster version isn't working right now ._.;

05-19-2011   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

omgwtfkitteh has a spectacular aura aboutomgwtfkitteh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to omgwtfkitteh
IGN: Dreidel
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 19x
Guild: Nature's Pillows

Oh wow @.@ driller boy/girls for perfect. I want <3

Although. It isn't giving me a stamp right now either. I don't know if it's just because I'm still on the game or it's not working. It does say they're having issues with it on the site.

[Syia|Fantasia|Archeologist|4xx|AC|]On hold 'till I get money

Not on as much during the summer because of how hot it gets in my room

Trickster Comic: Drawn by my friend NeoFox. Co-written by the both of us.

Up to date info can be found on Her blog - And mine

05-19-2011   #35 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

wooo got a nate.

Since some people seem to be having a problem getting their prizes, thought I'd let you guys know exactly how I got it.

First I must say, the prizes are RANDOM, you cannot choose which prize you get.

I logged into the website, and the game. I waited longer then 30 minutes(Over an hour, just to make sure), logged out from the game, it's not necessary to relog on the website, then opened the event game board

Choose your server, of course.

Once the calender is open, and you've completed the event, it should show a flashing OK on the board. Or missed if your time is not completed.
Spoiler!

Click it and it'll stop. Once it stops, log back in game. Look through the myshop inventory, since people might not get the same prizes.

If it does not work, wait awhile longer.

Last edited by Esper; 05-19-2011 at 11:04 AM.

05-19-2011   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Degoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Degoutant
IGN: Shannus
Class: Raccoon to_raccoon

Does it only work if I stay straight 30 minutes online or can I log on, play for like 15 minutes, log off and log on 2 hours later for another 15 minutes?

05-19-2011   #37 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

thanks for the nice explanation settie still not working the OK missing i guess i just wait a while

05-19-2011   #38 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Sooo how many people are going to do this on a couple accounts? It says no abuse but is it really abuse if you have more than one account you actually use?

Need their definition of abuse. :/ Logging in 10 mules would be abuse for sure buuuut idk about multiple mains. ahhhhhhhh

05-19-2011   #39 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Just be patient and stay logged in for awhile. It didn't show anything for me before, too, but then I logged out and it popped up after refreshing D; not much more help I could give lol

and remember to stay logged into the website, its another thing I did.

Last edited by Jessica; 05-19-2011 at 09:32 AM.

05-19-2011   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

omgwtfkitteh has a spectacular aura aboutomgwtfkitteh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to omgwtfkitteh
IGN: Dreidel
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 19x
Guild: Nature's Pillows

Thanks, Settie. I suppose I'll wait longer than 30 mins since I'm having the blank problem.

[Syia|Fantasia|Archeologist|4xx|AC|]On hold 'till I get money

Not on as much during the summer because of how hot it gets in my room

Trickster Comic: Drawn by my friend NeoFox. Co-written by the both of us.

Up to date info can be found on Her blog - And mine