ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-04-2008   #1 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki
Default 2.25.2 Patch Notes

2.25.2 Patch Notes

Game Updates
1] A Lycanthrope in Love Part 3 added!

Join Eclipse in Megalopolis for the conclusion of this summer's love story between Lycan and Rosetta!

2] A new login background featuring the Sheep and Lion characters has been added.

Game Adjustments

1] Louis Bitton's appearance change dialog has been modified to indicate that certain items cannot be worn after appearance change.

2] Many quest-related items which were previously "locked" may now be sold to the vendor to clear inventory space.

3] Parts of the Pyramid Dungeon boss path have been corrected, read carefully!

4] All Ultima and Engima bracers have had their recharge costs lowered to 90 Recharge Coupons for 30 Days.

My Shop Updates

1] New Ultima and Engima bracer sets have been added for levels 50 and 160 so more players can enjoy experience boosters!

2] A new series of items themed off the dragon character have been added to the shop for levels 30, 70, 140, and 190!

The items and stats come random from the boxes, but if you want a better chance of getting the pet, try the DX boxes.

Etc

1] Poppuri Stage 4 ~ 5 prizes have been distributed to all qualifying players. The stage 6 ~ 7 prizes and top driller prizes will be distributed on 9/24 to lessen the impact on our server load.

2] From the Mists, an Empire event prizes have been distributed to all qualifying players.

3] Olympic Victory prizes have been distributed to all qualifying players.

4] Lucky Day 4G - Gacha Event Pt. 4!!! event prizes have been distributed as well to all qualifying players.

-- Trickster Online Revolution Team

More...

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-04-2008   #2 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

We can get rid of 'Irremovable' quest crap now e__e? FINALLY.

And lol. They gave only 2k points. Wow.

モノノ怪

09-04-2008   #3 (permalink)
FailTale Player
Special

HienRose is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to HienRose
IGN: Allenor
Class: Fire Mage lt_mage
Level: 31
Guild: Nutmeg

If they remove the 2k points before handing out the other 2k, I will be royally pissed D:

Pokemon Heart Gold - 2536 5804 2368 - BROMONT
-I will try to be more active on these forums for the sole purpose of Pokemon, yeah!-

09-04-2008   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

zenegal is on a distinguished road

umm doesnt the "To lessen the impact on our server load" crap also mean, "you only have 2k,and the 190 boxes cost more! Recharge and give us money!" -Ntreeve- ?
seriously, they never had this problem last pop event right? and they were giving out a crap load more points b4! I lol`d at fail Ntreeve reasoning!

09-04-2008   #5 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by HienRose
If they remove the 2k points before handing out the other 2k, I will be royally pissed D:
I wouldnt put it past them

モノノ怪

09-04-2008   #6 (permalink)
Willkommen im Märchenland
Games
Trickster OnlineBusiness Tycoon OnlineMetal Assault
Awards Facebook Fan

Drakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Drakii Send a message via MSN to Drakii
IGN: Drakii
Class: DP Diva! to_primadonna
Level: 380
Guild: Syndicate°

Surprisingly, they had NO problems checking their Databases for players qualifying for FOUR (!) events and distributing the piezes to them this time, but last maintainance, it was causing too much server load doing this for ONE event.

Strange servers they have there...

09-04-2008   #7 (permalink)
Certified Stalker

Ildanach is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodVeil
We can get rid of 'Irremovable' quest crap now e__e? FINALLY.

And lol. They gave only 2k points. Wow.
I still can't remove my Schedule Book .___.

09-04-2008   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

DarkLam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenegal
umm doesnt the "To lessen the impact on our server load" crap also mean, "you only have 2k,and the 190 boxes cost more! Recharge and give us money!" -Ntreeve- ?
seriously, they never had this problem last pop event right? and they were giving out a crap load more points b4! I lol`d at fail Ntreeve reasoning!
Be careful! if too many people charge their accounts with myshop points the servers will go down from all that money!

09-04-2008   #9 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

emirates is on a distinguished road

I've recieved 2k points ^_^

09-04-2008   #10 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

pop event is going to be handed out 24th....yet dragon boxes are going on 23rd....

what is this bullshit???

09-04-2008   #11 (permalink)
wants your bucket

Pharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to all
IGN: Pharoe
Class: Cannon lt_guardian
Level: 100
Guild: Moogles

No new skills, I guess?

Yea, just feed us with more and more stupid boxes, we REALLY need them. >___>"

09-04-2008   #12 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by TogSawks
pop event is going to be handed out 24th....yet dragon boxes are going on 23rd....

what is this bullshit???
obivously they don't want players using the free points to buy box, because they won't recharge much....
greedy guys

09-04-2008   #13 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

well then i certainly don't want to recharge and make their servers crash.

/off topic: strike go dl latale after ur uncapped. you're coming with me.

09-04-2008   #14 (permalink)
Mika.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseEden Eternal

Mikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud of

Ewww.. Expensive lolboxes... AND recharging is so laggy right now. 5$ took.. a while to show up on my acc. And.. I logged my other account to gift myself a lolbox with leftover points..

It took the points from.. the account I was gifting too? o_o;; Luckily I had JUST enough pts there.. But I was gonna use them + 5$ I recharged to get a 190 lolbox.. ¬__¬...

09-04-2008   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

NegaRutabaga will become famous soon enoughNegaRutabaga will become famous soon enough
Class: Cranky Monkeygirl Intraweb Commando - E.M.O. Division

myshop myshop myshop

What's the point anymore? Updates are like 90% myshop and 10% content now. We keep getting flashy new toys. But the playground we take them to is seriously getting old. PvP and GvG are getting b-o-r-i-n-g. Stale. We need something more to do than just those. Something that EVERYONE can have fun with.

1 more update like this and I think I'm just going to quit altogether. I love using myshop stuff, but even I'm getting sick of it....because there's nothing new to do. Just mediocre additions that one way or another promote myshop junk.

09-04-2008   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Justin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffina
Ewww.. Expensive lolboxes... AND recharging is so laggy right now. 5$ took.. a while to show up on my acc. And.. I logged my other account to gift myself a lolbox with leftover points..

It took the points from.. the account I was gifting too? o_o;; Luckily I had JUST enough pts there.. But I was gonna use them + 5$ I recharged to get a 190 lolbox.. ¬__¬...

THIS. Omg I thought I was the only one who had this happen to them. <_<; Be careful guys, Ntreev is trying to mess with your heads. If you gift an item from one account to another, it MAY charge the account you're gifting to instead of the one you're gifting from, if the gifted account has enough points to buy the item. I gifted a gacha coin to my main account and it took the money from it instead >< Now I can't get my pluto staff on that account...

Sorry about the uhh...completely off topic tangent there >_>

09-04-2008   #17 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegaRutabaga
1 more update like this and I think I'm just going to quit altogether. I love using myshop stuff, but even I'm getting sick of it....because there's nothing new to do. Just mediocre additions that one way or another promote myshop junk.
I'm really gonna miss you then. Like Veil said, I wouldn't it past them...

Still, I don't mind myshop updates. In other P2P games, it takes at least 4 months to get a new update, and it usually comes in a rare inaccessible CD installers~

09-04-2008   #18 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

P2P is ALOT cheap than this stuff...

09-04-2008   #19 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

cjoseph is on a distinguished road
IGN: Cjoseph,CjosephII
Level: over 9000!!!
Guild: Generic Guild

Quote:
Originally Posted by TogSawks

what is this bullshit???
where did you hear that?

if thats true then the poppori prizes are useless

09-04-2008   #20 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Wait... Whats this 'Dragon' box thing? Is it the dragon GIF pet thing that has been played over and over again the previous few weeks ago?

Then again, does this mean they'll be releasing Cat and Sheep pets next?

And lol @ overloading the servers with points, the last I've ever known about this... Giving out 25K to every single character din't cause it to crash orz.

EDIT:
I'm talking about this:

This is Kyuubey