ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-11-2010   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Dragon SagaLord of the Rings OnlineTrickster Online

Skyart has a spectacular aura aboutSkyart has a spectacular aura aboutSkyart has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Amatsubame
Class: Fail AM

I can't understand what people see in V-chan's entry, yet it's the most popular... Isn't there enough cute girly equipment in Trickster already? That's coming from a guy though :x. I voted the owl set, though none of them made me think 'wow, love it'.

I enetered myself, but I'm not surprised my ones aren't there, especially not now I see what the GMs chose to go through... though I can't tell what selection process they used.

Oh well, I just hope they do this again in future.

Trickster Online:
Lv. 22x SM; lv. 25x (mad) Scientist

Dragonica (EU):
Amatsubame, Lv. 68 Chaosmage

LOTRO (Withywindle):
Lv. 85 Elf Loremaster

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-11-2010   #22 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyart
I can't understand what people see in V-chan's entry, yet it's the most popular...
People love bunnies. :x

Anyway, I wish they were making more than 1 set...I thought they would have 1 winner for each category or something so each class could get something.

06-11-2010   #23 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

HyperCaffeine has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I'm loving the Magical Owl set, it looks sweet.

06-11-2010   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
I can't understand what people see in V-chan's entry, yet it's the most popular... Isn't there enough cute girly equipment in Trickster already? That's coming from a guy though :x. I voted the owl set, though none of them made me think 'wow, love it'.

I enetered myself, but I'm not surprised my ones aren't there, especially not now I see what the GMs chose to go through... though I can't tell what selection process they used.

Oh well, I just hope they do this again in future.
V-Chan's is probably the most popular cause
1. The first 2 aren't as "pretty" as the last 3. As in the way it's colored and so on.
2. It's pink and, I quote; "It has 4G !!Glow!!" >.> So she knows how to sell her products to put it simple.

To think my design didn't even make it in the top 5. It was way better than the first 2, that's for sure. >.>

The only -original- ones I see there are the Bug, Tribal and Owl set. && It's obvious the creator of the Owl set put alot more effort into the design than V-Chan's Bunny set.

06-11-2010   #25 (permalink)
案山子
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseLa TaleMapleStory

Virus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Virus
IGN: Takkuri
Class: Cyber Hunter to_lion
Level: 27x
Guild: Style

I just hope they design the bunny hairpin so that it's much larger than other hairpin hats in Trickster because they're always much too small. They're always the types of hats I -never- bother even adding to my hat collection because you can't even do much with them......

Either I get a full-sized bunny attached to the side of my character's head or I will be disappoint.
Also, they most likely won't keep that 4G glow concept, unfortunately, though if they -do- then they'll -have to- enlarge the size of the bunny-pin since a glowing effect will make the pin itself non-existent. Well, that or give it the virtually non-existent ''glow'' that the newer 4G sets have.

06-11-2010   #26 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

I like V-Chan's because of the quality, it looks stunning >; the owl and kitty gun is cute too <33

06-11-2010   #27 (permalink)
案山子
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseLa TaleMapleStory

Virus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Virus
IGN: Takkuri
Class: Cyber Hunter to_lion
Level: 27x
Guild: Style

I'm going to assume the -actual- in-game designs of U/V-Chan's set (Seriously, is that a U or V?) will be like:

Hairpin will resemble this in size:
Skull Hair Pin - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki
Sword will resemble this in size and appearance: Legendary Carving Knife - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki
Shield will resemble this in size and appearance: Berry Cake Shield - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki

06-11-2010   #28 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
To think my design didn't even make it in the top 5. It was way better than the first 2, that's for sure. >.>
Post it? Skyart should post his too, I want to see what didn't make it. ^^

I hope the set doesn't glow, I think the bunny pin will be cuter without it. I don't really like glowing things though...just the solar cape. D:

06-12-2010   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Dragon SagaLord of the Rings OnlineTrickster Online

Skyart has a spectacular aura aboutSkyart has a spectacular aura aboutSkyart has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Amatsubame
Class: Fail AM

I was thinking of posting my entry, and as somebody asked, here it is. I know it's not as nearly well drawn as some of the others, but it was a 'Design' contest rather than an 'Art' contest, and I'll be honest in that I could have put more effort into it.

Swift wing sword:

Spoiler!

Swift shield:

Spoiler!

Swift circlet (hat):

Spoiler!

Swifts are one of my favourite birds, and the shape of their wings makes for a great sword, so I build the set around that. The head on the hat images is to show how it would be worn. I didn't colour all the views as I didn't leave myself enough time. I'll know better next time.

Trickster Online:
Lv. 22x SM; lv. 25x (mad) Scientist

Dragonica (EU):
Amatsubame, Lv. 68 Chaosmage

LOTRO (Withywindle):
Lv. 85 Elf Loremaster

06-12-2010   #30 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
I was thinking of posting my entry, and as somebody asked, here it is. I know it's not as nearly well drawn as some of the others, but it was a 'Design' contest rather than an 'Art' contest, and I'll be honest in that I could have put more effort into it.

Swifts are one of my favourite birds, and the shape of their wings makes for a great sword, so I build the set around that. The head on the hat images is to show how it would be worn. I didn't colour all the views as I didn't leave myself enough time. I'll know better next time.
Pretty neat, I like the hat design especially. ^^ And you're right it was a design contest so I think your entry was fine, it gets the point across doesn't it? It must have been really hard just picking five. :<

And I think voting for one because its art is better or how its colored is sorta silly, it's going to be redrawn and pixelated in the game anyway? The GMs must have known this when they were picking. I'm not implying that U-Chans doesn't deserve to win because it's totally adorable buuut I'd like to think if it were drawn in MS paint it would still be winning.

06-12-2010   #31 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Event WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

V-Chan's entry is definitely not a unique idea or anything that'd require some brainstorming, people just voted for it because it looks cute/has nice art/is pink (myself included). I loved the tribal items~

06-13-2010   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
Post it? Skyart should post his too, I want to see what didn't make it. ^^

I hope the set doesn't glow, I think the bunny pin will be cuter without it. I don't really like glowing things though...just the solar cape. D:
I think they won't add the glow cause only 4G sets glow, (they even removed Ebon Set glow, I think it was called Ebon set ><) and this set is just gonna be form anyway :s

But here's the set I made

I like the way you made the Swift Circlet btw, Skyart. Very original and nicely drawn. :3

Last edited by Valese; 06-13-2010 at 01:48 AM.

06-13-2010   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

DOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really nice

I liked the pretty kitty set (or at least the hat) and V-Chan's set is a little overrated in my opinion.. the set is a little unoriginal. :[

06-13-2010   #34 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

I really like V-Chan's set its soooo cute! so it got my vote.
However, if Ntreev does make the set like Virus had already mentioned...it is unlikely that they will keep the 4G glow =[

I really like the Owl set too though...Only if I could vote twice =[

For those that want to see the designs...Pick your Favourite!

Edit: Tribal set is really amazing tooo .......uhh @.@

Last edited by MintyVampire; 06-13-2010 at 03:59 AM.

06-13-2010   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintyVampire
I really like V-Chan's set its soooo cute! so it got my vote.
Uhm yea, it's very "cute." But it's not original. At all.

I quote: "To participate, submit a complete design with front, back and side views of the equipment set you would like to see in-game. The designs you complete must be yours and completely original." /end quote >.>

Just like Kai put links of how the equipments would look like ingame, the sword for example looks exactly like the Legendary Carving Knife, ...just that it's pink and got wings added at the end.

It was supposed to be, atleast a bit, original. It's just another bunny set imo.

06-13-2010   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

DOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really nice

Quote:

I quote: "To participate, submit a complete design with front, back and side views of the equipment set you would like to see in-game. The designs you complete must be yours and completely original." /end quote >.>

Just like Kai put links of how the equipments would look like ingame, the sword for example looks exactly like the Legendary Carving Knife, ...just that it's pink and got wings added at the end.

It was supposed to be, atleast a bit, original. It's just another bunny set imo.
QFT. ._. And to be honest, if the set will be ingame, I wouldn't have the urge to own the set, just saying.

06-13-2010   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

U-Chan's isn't original in any way. I won't bother voting since my vote isn't going to do much. =|

06-16-2010   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleFantasy Earth ZeroRagnarok Online

Millas is your worst nightmare!Millas is your worst nightmare!
IGN: Monicoco,ArtinaStardust
Class: Witch,Wizard,Treasure hunter to_wizard
Level: 250/150
Guild: ~Elysion~World of insanity~

ewww v-chan lacks originality i prefer the tribal set but im sure they only chose the equipment they did since the art is pretty clean i bet there were
alot more original ideas in the unorganized/not clean lined art.

Pokemon Black Fc:2795-1855-7602

06-16-2010   #39 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Quote:

x.x That is true..

Should've voted Owl or Tribal then Atleast they are original and pretty awesome too~