ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-19-2009   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Reaper will become famous soon enoughReaper will become famous soon enough
IGN: HunterIO
Class: Lion, Buffalo, Cat, Fox to_scientist
Level: 314, 24x, 23x, 22x
Guild: Tomodachi, Spartans!, Space Cowboys, Supporter's Guild

I'm too much a packrat, I have too many items from events lol.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-19-2009   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Spiral KnightsMicroVolts OnlineTrickster OnlineEden Eternal

jooozek is on a distinguished road
IGN: PifPafKaboom
Class: Inventor/Scientist to_inventor
Level: 1xx

I've done 1 run of each, and i can do them again, so those aren't daily quests. I wonder if there is a limit to doing them, but doesn't look like. But it's a real pain to drill up those items, you need 30 of certain item to get a single coupon:
Master Louis (Power type equip with little a little bit of Charm) - 30 Grapes - you get 1x Grape Harvest Coupon
Magician Sephira (Magic type equip with little a little bit of Sense) - 30 Corn - you get 1x Corn Harvest Coupon
Genius Cochma (Sense type equip with little a little bit of Power) - 30 Wheat - you get 1x Wheat Harvest Coupon
Glamour Tiphreth (Charm type equip with little a little bit of Magic) - 30 Barley - you get 1x Barley Harvest Coupon

11-19-2009   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Ligerjack has a spectacular aura aboutLigerjack has a spectacular aura about

So let me get this straight:

All we get are these lousy coupons for the time we spend fooling around with this quest, and the equips aren't actually going to be distributed 'til damn near Christmas even though this is a Thanksgiving event.

If so, this event ranks right up there as one of the worst yet. Jeez, nTreev, I didn't think anyone could be that stupid and still exist (unless you're our federal government).

11-19-2009   #24 (permalink)
wants your bucket

Pharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to all
IGN: Pharoe
Class: Cannon lt_guardian
Level: 100
Guild: Moogles

I just want the drum stick.

Turkey pet beats this one orz

;D

11-20-2009   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

ShionSinX is on a distinguished road
IGN: Shion
Class: DL/Glad/Inventor

this time they put a new pet cuz...

Turkey... is dead.

11-20-2009   #26 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Umm... Don't bash the event? :S

The pet's sprite is what i'm curious... Drum stick makes me want to eat it.. Hah. (Yum KFC...) I like the art though... (Since we all know Armcho left Ntreev... I'm wondering who took over for the supposed-to-be-Armcho's job...)

11-20-2009   #27 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan

Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks

the food looks kinda good lol..

11-20-2009   #28 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

seth666c will become famous soon enough
IGN: Teeka
Class: Diva to_cat
Level: 2xx
Guild: Penguin Squad

i'm wondering how many tickets we need to actually get a pet (since it said we need to trade the tickets)

11-20-2009   #29 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth666c
i'm wondering how many tickets we need to actually get a pet (since it said we need to trade the tickets)
I have been wondering the same. All I can say [for now] is that you may need to do multiple times if you want the pet only. ^^;

11-20-2009   #30 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering Eye

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

The drilling is a real pain >_>
Do we need to get ALL types of Coupons?

11-21-2009   #31 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Well... I'd say NOT all of them.

If you want the set in Power, do Master Louis. (Which it's what i'm aiming for)

I got 15 in almost everything with 1 more on Barley.... :S If anyone needs them besides Grapes, whisper me. ^^;

11-21-2009   #32 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimerRabbit
Well... I'd say NOT all of them.

If you want the set in Power, do Master Louis. (Which it's what i'm aiming for)

I got 15 in almost everything with 1 more on Barley.... :S If anyone needs them besides Grapes, whisper me. ^^;
isn't it actually like you need the type of tickets of the npc which has been most helped?

11-21-2009   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

You got it wrong, we will get a custom set of items depending on which NPC got helped the most on the whole game by all players, not on your char.
Those coupons are for exchanging for the shown stuff on the picture. Or might be also for getting additional items from that custom set. It might be also that those images of that custom set that they are going to prepare for us. That's what i think at least.

11-21-2009   #34 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

anyway , i'm sure there won't be anything good for gunner lions there since it doesn't have a gun included
but the pet is still cute so i guess some people will get it for her cuteness

11-21-2009   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Ligerjack has a spectacular aura aboutLigerjack has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimerRabbit
Umm... Don't bash the event? :S
WTF? Reality check - if the event sucks, I'm gonna bash it.

Bash #1 - We don't get THANKSGIVING equips til damn near Christmas. If you're not gonna make the event fun (see below), then at least give us the prizes right away to make the effort worth it.

Bash #2 - nTreev is stupid for not revealing how many tickets you need to get the equips. I think I speak for more than just myself by saying that I'm pissed at them for expecting us to waste unknown amounts of playing time just drilling for this crap. A lot of us don't have Driller Boy/Girl, have a life outside of this game, and/or think its asinine to spend these two weeks drilling not knowing if we're gonna come up short anyway.

Bash #3 - I thought these events were supposed to be fun? The equips are really cute and I'd love to have them, but since Failtreev decided in their infinite wisdom not to reveal how many tickets we need to get said equips many players, myself included, may yet come up short. Why don't they just send someone to kick us in our privates? It'd be quicker, just as painful, and nowhere near as mysterious.

The event fails, plain and simple. That's my opinion, I'm sorry if having a negative outlook on this event bothers anyone but its how I feel.

Edit: A lot of my ill will stems from the fact that I was looking forward to this event because the Halloween event was a disappointment to me and I was hoping Thanksgiving would be better. However, I've been disappointed yet again.

Last edited by Ligerjack; 11-21-2009 at 11:19 PM.

11-21-2009   #36 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

I guess you can't please everyone. For me, the mystery is half the fun~ A somewhat combo breaker from the monotonous repeated format of past events~

And we don't have the holiday "Thanksgiving" here so I couldn't care less :P

And if you're just doing it for the image, then just buy it from player shops. Eventually they'll go down in price~

We have different definitions of "fun". Don't ruin it for the rest of us ^^

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

11-22-2009   #37 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering Eye

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Haha its kinda fun I guess...Except the digging is hell. I will start working on it asa the exp bonus is over.

If we do ALL of them...does that mean we are kind of helping all class?
So...If that is the case...would it be better if we focus on one class, like what TimerRabbit is doing?

11-22-2009   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

They could put up dedicated maps for the drilling like they did for the halloween event so you just drill what you need and not coins and crystals and other garbage.

11-22-2009   #39 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by usopsama
Let me get this straight: Let's say you have a sense coupon but if the most amount of coupons distributed is power, then sense coupon holders don't get anything? That's what the second paragraph sounds like it is saying.

It also says the winning type will get "a set of... items." I guess that means you can get the whole set with one coupon of the winning type. If I'm interpreting correctly, holding one of each type of coupon is the way to go. Otherwise, if you hold the coupon of only one type, then you will have a 25% chance of getting anything.

They're also giving out upgrade coupons if you've done 50 coupons. That has to be a typo, right? Because 50 runs x 30 items = 1500 items. I don't think that's even something possible to accomplish. >_>

edited: Oh wait. It's possible if you are drilling at low level places. I'm drilling at techichi so no wonder I have so few of each item.
maybe it is super good? lulz

11-22-2009   #40 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

As long as they don't give us an expired myshop item again I'm fine with all the events...

Anyway the pet sprite is probably in the NRI files? I don't have the program on this computer or I would look, someone else could? .-.

Last edited by Rydia; 11-22-2009 at 07:33 AM.