ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-05-2008   #1 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki
Default 2.12.2 Patch Notes

Game Updates

1] Pet Trainer Shara is now training pets!

Take your Protein Candy and pets to Pet Trainer Shara to start training your pets!

2] Alan is going to fire it up with Tempering!

Bring Chaos Feathers and equipment to Alan in any of the shops to have him temper your weapons.

3] The Refining Event has begun!
Purchase a Pretty Red Hammer from Item Girl to begin refining! Talk to GM_Eni in Megalopolis to find out about the quest.

4] New Party Quests have been added in Poppuri Dungeon and Caballa Relics.

5] New Second Job Skills are now available at Trainers.
Tetra Punch
Tempest Strike
Withering Disease
Shield of Heaven
Fan of Knives
Leg Training
Fist Full of Galders
Furious Galder Throw

Game Adjustments

1] Valentine's Day Event and all assosciated NPCs and monsters have been removed. Thanks for helping Tera's mysterious friend!

My Shop Updates

1] Protein Candy and Lock Candy Are now available. Also available in a pack as Shara's Sweets.

2] Special Forms have been added to My Shop. These items are image items without stats to use in Fusion.

3] All Valentine's Day items have been removed from My Shop. Thanks for taking Gentleman Robin out on the town!

Gacha Updates

1] Gacha Town 3 has been redone! Tiphreth has taken over!

2] All Star Gacha Town has been removed. But the Legend, will never die.

Etc.

1] All Tricksters with all three Panda items from the "Panda! Panda! Panda! Panda!" have been rewarded with their very own Sleepy Panda!

2] Candy from the Pet Trainer Shara promotion has been distributed to Trickster's My Shop inventory.

3] We have been made aware of Tricksters missing their Maid Minnie My Camp Set. We have evaluated the situation and will be distributing the sets in the near future.

4] The refresh rate on the Rankings page has been updated. Jewelia players should notice improved refresh rates.

-- Trickster Online Revolution Team

More...

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.