ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online Announcements (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-announcements/)
-   -   2.22.5 Patch Notes (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-announcements/5887-2-22-5-patch-notes.html)

NoeJeko 07-17-2008 09:48 AM

2.22.5 Patch Notes

Game Updates

1] Pet Reinforcement Added!

Pet Trainer Shara is now offering a new service to improve the stats of certain pets! To reinforce your pets you will need Hardants and new, special pets with "talents".

Please note that this new service does not apply to existing pets, only for new pets that have compound slots.

2] Pirate King Karan Haunts Ghost Blue

A new boss has appeared in Ghost Blue!

La Vida's sworn enemy Karan, the leader of the White Pirate Gang, has been reanimated by the demonic Channa. Head to Nora's Sewer to meet La Vida for more details.

3] New Revolution Boss System

Pirate King Karan also signals the beginning of a new mechanic for Revolution Bosses.

When a boss respawns, a message is sent to all players in the dungeon that boss inhabits, warning them of their impending doom.

To celebrate the boss's revival, any players caught within that boss's sphere of influence (the boss maps as well as the "challenge" maps leading to the boss) will be sent back to the start of the path. When the boss has been laid to rest once again, another announcement will be sent to all players in the dungeon.

In order to avoid "wasting effort" by completing the boss's path only to be teleported away, wait until you see the "respawn" message before you begin!

This new system currently affects Tutankhamen in Pyramid Dungeon, Count Blood in Vamp Castle, and Pirate King Karan in Ghost Blue.

4] Compoounding and Refining Bonus!

All Mature Compounding and Refining success rates have been temporarily improved in conjunction with the latest My Shop discounts.

5] Ghost Blue Quest Update

Many new quests have been added to the Ghost Blue area. Check out the Aquarius Inn for a place to begin.

6] A new login background featuring Pirate King Karan has been added.

Game Adjustments

1] Descriptions and Titles of certain My Shop Compounding Stones have been corrected to properly reflect their actual values.

My Shop Updates

1] Hardants and Shara's Bottle are now available in My Shop

These items are used to help with pet reinforcement. Speak with Shara in the Shop to learn more.

2] Pensive Warren, Passionate Warren, Invincible Warren and Simple Warren pets have been added to My Shop

These new pets have been modeled after the generic yellow puffy guy on skill cards. Enjoy his different moods!

These pets are the first set to support Shara's Pet Reinforcement service.

3] Amethyst & Pink Elixirs are back!

For a limited time only, our 2 special elixirs are back on My Shop.

Gacha Updates

1] Kochi has arrived in Gacha Town 4

Enjoy Kochi-themed equipment and My Camp items in Gacha Town 4!

Etc.

1] Prizes have been distributed to all qualifying accounts for 'Revist the Past!' event. Please check your My Shop inventory.

-- Trickster Online Revolution Team

More...

weissritter 07-17-2008 11:24 AM

Yay the elixir and boost in comp rate is back

Dragon 07-17-2008 12:56 PM

Wow...this will make count hunting even more annoying...

Cybolt 07-17-2008 01:13 PM

Besides the new boss system and the compounding rates, I have to say that I was surprised at the new pet system. Pets have slots now? =O

TehAwesomo 07-17-2008 01:17 PM

ewww some good things happened when I quit.... oh wellz thank god they didn't take my Shield of Hell for dark mages idea xD

SkillzKillz 07-17-2008 01:33 PM

No they're doing it wrong.

The entire new bossing system is a "waste of effort".

shinryuuji 07-17-2008 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkillzKillz (Post 58188)
No they're doing it wrong.

The entire new bossing system is a "waste of effort".

yup i agree with you and they make it more tiring just to go to the boss room..T_T

MyOwnSavior 07-17-2008 03:45 PM

Zzz the new boss requirement is 1~280. La Vida told me helping her is a waste of time >O and i agree

Kebin 07-17-2008 05:12 PM

Ugh seems like a waste of time for bossing. Some nice editions though

Jon 07-17-2008 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xKakashi (Post 58426)
Ugh seems like a waste of time for bossing. Some nice editions though

Yes, I agree my good sir.

Mysteria 07-17-2008 06:03 PM

Yay we got a new boss now. I liked Pred better though :(
BTW has anyone tried the compound rate yet or was Ntreev just lying like usual.

100Charm 07-17-2008 07:50 PM

I've tried compounding yesterday and I got +6 and +5 from HVstones170.

NegaRutabaga 07-17-2008 08:52 PM

The refine rate has definitely been boosted. My staff barely had a chance in hell of being refined again. But today that chance got increased enough for me to risk blowing more money on it.

SkillzKillz 07-18-2008 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NegaRutabaga (Post 58689)
The refine rate has definitely been boosted. My staff barely had a chance in hell of being refined again. But today that chance got increased enough for me to risk blowing more money on it.

Do you mean you think it was changed without notice?

Or do you mean the numbers changed like...

Before patch: lv 5 = 50%

After patch: lv 5 = 60%

joeykhor 07-18-2008 04:32 AM

ugh i hate new boss system

WarriorsBlade 07-18-2008 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeykhor (Post 64521)
ugh i hate new boss system

Yeah, other then the new boss system I'd say this is an ok patch. Good luck to anyone to be one of the top 10 boss killers though, seeing as some people probably already have like 50 seals or something lol.

asaulter 07-18-2008 09:18 AM

Getting to tut takes like 10mins, dammit. Now its worse.

InnoSensei 07-19-2008 01:52 PM

lvl 280 limit:

Pros: -I'm not the only 1 left out 8D

Cons: -I can't go
-forever will have a empty boss seal

most likely more reasons that I can't think of atm

Thuper 07-20-2008 04:20 AM

._. new boss system = phail T.T

Drakii 07-20-2008 05:47 AM

It's an epic fail ._. And I'll have an empty space in my trophy collection as well...

Great way of saying "Grats on reaching Lv 300", ntreev.