ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-25-2008   #21 (permalink)
私は 忍者先生です. 俺は いんお かげさま.
Special

InnoSensei will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to InnoSensei Send a message via Yahoo to InnoSensei
IGN: InnoSensei
Class: たぬき
Level: 四百/四百五十五
Guild: {Royalty}

Spend Now Or No Candy For You O_o

Siggy made by yuyu.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-25-2008   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura aboutfieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Look behind you and ask them.

Hi, I'm your local nTreev translator, here to help relay the messages they provide in a language you can understand.

*Ahem*

We, at nTreev, would like you to spend those points you charged one year ago just in case you might actually want something for a change so that you'll have to recharge when that one thing you want finally comes out. Meanwhile, we encourage you to continually buy things you have no interest in just because we say they are limited edition because we all know you have no self-control for discounts and bonus offers. Thank you, and have a nice day.

End message. This has been another successful bridge of communication between our lord nTreev and the consumer shee--er, masses. Forget that last word; I sometimes forget when I'm speaking in nTreev.

07-25-2008   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

NegaRutabaga will become famous soon enoughNegaRutabaga will become famous soon enough
Class: Cranky Monkeygirl Intraweb Commando - E.M.O. Division

I wonder how high you can upgrade the bonus pet.
Too bad there's no way to see it's possible stats before forking out 10k myshop...

07-25-2008   #24 (permalink)
Sexy Bish <3
Special

SkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieryshadowcard
Hi, I'm your local nTreev translator, here to help relay the messages they provide in a language you can understand.

*Ahem*

We, at nTreev, would like you to spend those points you charged one year ago just in case you might actually want something for a change so that you'll have to recharge when that one thing you want finally comes out. Meanwhile, we encourage you to continually buy things you have no interest in just because we say they are limited edition because we all know you have no self-control for discounts and bonus offers. Thank you, and have a nice day.

End message. This has been another successful bridge of communication between our lord nTreev and the consumer shee--er, masses. Forget that last word; I sometimes forget when I'm speaking in nTreev.
Can anyone else say: Epic post of win.

07-25-2008   #25 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

God damnit the Yuri pet is cute. ): At least there should be another patch before the 6th, so maybe something I actually want to buy will come out. Otherwise bleh.

07-25-2008   #26 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Ayummi has a spectacular aura aboutAyummi has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Ayummi
Class: Dragon
Level: 230
Guild: Royalty

There is no patch before the 6th
Erm wait actually there might be o_o I was confused cuz we had another patch just a couple days ago

07-25-2008   #27 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayummi
There is no patch before the 6th
Erm wait actually there might be o_o I was confused cuz we had another patch just a couple days ago
The Penguin Girl equips are suppose to be taken out on the 30th so there should be.

07-26-2008   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineEther Saga OdysseyLa TaleFlyFF

LUNAtik is on a distinguished road
IGN: Oyomesan
Class: Charm to_model
Level: 250
Guild: Virtue

Hmm, cute pet. I'm most likely gonna spend 10k, since there were some items I was considering buying anyway.