ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online Announcements (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-announcements/)
-   -   Server Maintenance Announcement (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-announcements/5857-server-maintenance-announcement.html)

NoeJeko 07-30-2008 07:52 AM

We will be performing server maintenance on 07/30/08. Attendance Sheet will be removed during the maintenance.

From 07/30/08 07:00PM PST to 07/30/08 08:30PM PST.

During the maintenance, My Shop web purchases may not be available.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

The ending maintenance hour is subject to change.
We will post an update if it changes.

--Trickster Online Team

More...

Drakii 07-30-2008 07:54 AM

Zzz... Only the Attendance Shiets? (Typo intended) What about the rest of the unremovable stuff? People have posted enough other items on the thread in their forum that need getting wiped. >_>

ZeR 07-30-2008 07:56 AM

very short..?
I thought something big like the fiesta thing would be implemented =__=

NegaRutabaga 07-30-2008 07:59 AM

I doubt anything seriously new will be added until August 6th.

airprds 07-30-2008 08:42 AM

cmon..... please please please good items like Arin&Kooh sets. probably in my opinion, the most successful MyShop set.

Ayummi 07-30-2008 12:01 PM

D: Short maint = nothing good =[.
I was hoping for some lolboxes or something o-o. Guess that'll havta wait till next maint

Unununium 07-30-2008 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrayMatter (Post 85453)
JUL.30.2008

We will be performing server maintenance on 07/30/08. Coons will be removed during the maintenance.

From 07/30/08 07:00PM PST to 07/30/08 08:30PM PST.

During the maintenance, My Shop web purchases may not be available.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

The ending maintenance hour is subject to change.
We will post an update if it changes.

--Trickster Online Team

fixed.......

Moonflow 07-30-2008 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unununium (Post 85725)
fixed.......

lol'd
coons will become.. monkeys, no wait thats even more racist.

LUNAtik 07-30-2008 12:21 PM

lol @ fixed msg.
But blah, such a short maint. ._. I'm still hopeful something good will be added. >.<
At least the sheets will finally be removed.

Zero 07-30-2008 12:26 PM

I wish that would happen. No more Raccoons. I mean if you're going to ban half their name, just Ban them all from the game.

WhatThePho 07-30-2008 12:33 PM

Well map resets, still nice. Time to get myself some mithrils.

Rydia 07-30-2008 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayummi (Post 85720)
D: Short maint = nothing good =[.
I was hoping for some lolboxes or something o-o. Guess that'll havta wait till next maint

An hour and a half is plenty of time to add new myshop, they've done it before? I really hope so, I want something to spend 10k on. >_<

Kusuriuri 07-30-2008 03:20 PM

Rydia give me recharge coupons since my Walmart is retarded and doesnt carry game cards even though the site says they should ]:

D8 lol.

@Arin/Kooh comment, doubt it. Successful, yes, though I believe its partially due to the pets themselves >_> But waiting a mere 10 levels gives you acces to much better myshop, so it wouldnt really make any sense to do another limited Arin/Kooh sale.

Rydia 07-30-2008 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodVeil (Post 85988)
Rydia give me recharge coupons since my Walmart is retarded and doesnt carry game cards even though the site says they should ]:

D8 lol.

lol Did you harass the managers? D: DEMAND THEY GET THEM IN, THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!

Kusuriuri 07-30-2008 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rydia (Post 85992)
lol Did you harass the managers? D: DEMAND THEY GET THEM IN, THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!

They dont even know what the hell Im talking about. They point out the Xbox live cards and stuff, and Im like.. /FACEPALM I DIDNT SAY XBOX. And that particular Walmart has been on the list for over a month now, and they still havent gotten anything. Really pissing me off since I cant use the giftcards from before since Paypal no longer accepts them, and those cards were my only other hope >_>

Rydia 07-30-2008 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodVeil (Post 85999)
They dont even know what the hell Im talking about. They point out the Xbox live cards and stuff, and Im like.. /FACEPALM I DIDNT SAY XBOX. And that particular Walmart has been on the list for over a month now, and they still havent gotten anything. Really pissing me off since I cant use the giftcards from before since Paypal no longer accepts them, and those cards were my only other hope >_>

Bah, they're too lazy to check it out then. .-. The ultimategamcard site doesn't really help either, it just says its in electronics. Do you have 7-11s in Texas? I just saw they're suppose to have them now too. D: idk if you saw that.

Kusuriuri 07-30-2008 03:55 PM

Oh. Thats another thing. I ask and then they're like, 'Oh you should try asking someone in electronics.'

.. Well. Believe it or not, but I actually tried there first? Which is why Im at Customer Service now D<?

And we do just.. not any nearby ._. I would have to drive an hour atleast to find one. Supposedly Blockbuster is supposed to get them. I wish they already had them, seeing as I work right next to a Blockbuster >_>

InnoSensei 07-30-2008 03:56 PM

o no, not the attendance sheets, now I won't have any proof of perfect attendance D:

o well w/e :/

Kusuriuri 07-30-2008 04:07 PM

Inno gib me coupons 8D

lol. I think you've spent enough ._. And I thought mine was bad lmao. xD

InnoSensei 07-30-2008 04:18 PM

yea i coulda bought quite a few nice things with $10K @_@

but yes I do have some left over pts, find me ingame. I will sell to CERTAIN ppl at a rate of 1K galders to 1K pts. I gift first so no worries about getting scammed.

*this is a limited time offer, my normal rate is 1K pts: 1M galders*

**Note: people who spam me to sell them myshop will be ignored.**