ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online Announcements (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-announcements/)
-   -   Big News, Big Updates! (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-announcements/2389-big-news-big-updates.html)

Jpen 07-01-2008 04:18 PM

Big News, Big Updates!

Quote:

Originally Posted by nTreev
We've got some exciting things coming up in the near future Tricksters! First we'll be introducing a new way for players to engage in PvP: Skirmish Mode! Skirmish Mode will first be available in the new Phantom Dungeon at Phantom School! Speak with Shaman Girl Jia to experience the new Phantom Dungeon as well as several new quests for the area! But watch out, Tricksters are able to attack you in the dungeon so be on your guard!

We're also introducing a new item set to celebrate summer! This will be one of the cutest and coolest sets we release all summer so make sure you don't miss it! The new set will feature a hammer, sword, helmet, cape, shield and pet in the special version! At the same time, new Super Gacha coins will also be removed from My Shop during the maintenance on the 2nd of July. So don't forget! We've got some big changes in the works and we wouldn't want you to miss out on the fun!

so a new pvp dungeon is coming out, this sounds like fun

Rydia 07-01-2008 05:19 PM

So we have to try to do quests on this new map while other people can kill us? ;o; I'm gonna die...

Jpen 07-01-2008 05:24 PM

this would be a cool way to do gvg.

imagine multi-map gvg ._.

Suzaku 07-01-2008 05:59 PM

I hope the PvP area is a separate area from where the key quest and related sticker quest is suppose to be.

If WoW PvP servers have taught me anything, this will mean Lv250+ grieving the lower level characters as they try to do the quest >.>

Considering you have to speak to Shaman Jia though, I assume so *Cross fingers*

TheCosmicLion 07-01-2008 06:05 PM

o yea thats cool. yup. very cool. but woah i dont see any GUN in there =.=
Quote:

The new set will feature a hammer, sword, helmet, cape, shield and pet in the special version!

Torikakae 07-01-2008 06:44 PM

A PK dungeon? Well, it adds more variety to the game I guess.....

Jumpstart 07-01-2008 06:48 PM

me like dungeon BUT I HATE THAT THERE'S NO NEW GUN >_< i think ntreev hates Lions???

hueyple 07-01-2008 06:58 PM

oh wow ._.
and i was trying to save up money to buy those bonus gacha coins...

Kebin 07-01-2008 07:14 PM

Sigh, sounds fun, although I know all the buttheads with myhaxed stuff will just spend hours killing everyone before anyone can turn in anything

KuroiAura 07-01-2008 07:58 PM

ooo a training area but also a pvp area?

ouch dangerous @_@

Spectre 07-01-2008 08:10 PM

i hope the pet in the sex is smex...>_>...AC/HV/HP pet ftw? XD

Also...i am semi excited about the dungeon...but like stated above...it will be asshole city for awhile :/

Torikakae 07-01-2008 08:15 PM

Not to mention all the accidental PK's. AE users will be hated and hunted down there~

Though I'm excited to see what new monsters lurk down there~ Maybe the dungeon boss is that garbage-compactor robot thingy we find in the Machine Room~

Frosty 07-01-2008 08:24 PM

seems like we get updated pretty fast i think kto just have that pvp at phantom thing.

Jellybean 07-01-2008 08:32 PM

Wowzers, this dungeon will be hell... I will hide in corners to stay away!

I hope people AFK in there :D

P.S. No gun.

Viere 07-01-2008 10:28 PM

8D

COOL x3 but I hope I can get em done x3 Ask any1 I dont fight much. =o but I suppose I will kill if I must:)

asaulter 07-01-2008 10:47 PM

Iv seen stuff similar to this in tales of pirates(same problem with myhax), you enter the portal and end up in the middle of a myhaxed party that kills you before you react. I dont think this will happen if they dont add something like a boss, then people will camp entrance :P

Blue 07-01-2008 10:52 PM

The PK system caught my attention. I sense a big disaster.

Frosty 07-01-2008 11:02 PM

when it comes out i will personally kill anyone being an ass in that place. Pk system in MMOs are mostly fail.

ZeR 07-01-2008 11:12 PM

Quote:

The new set will feature a hammer, sword, helmet, cape, shield and pet in the special version
Where's the damn ACCESSORY?????

And what exactly is the DIFFERENCE between a HAMMER and a SWORD.

John5 07-02-2008 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TogSawks (Post 33072)
Where's the damn ACCESSORY?????

And what exactly is the DIFFERENCE between a HAMMER and a SWORD.

mainlly hammer=charm stat
sword =Power stat
and I kinda feel that this well open ntreev eye on something...