ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-25-2013   #1 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Join the Chase!

With Trickster closing its servers soon and things winding down to an end, many of you may be looking for a new home.

Here at Grand Chase wed like to take this opportunity to offer you a small welcoming package in hopes that you will give our community a try. Grand Chase combines the traditional elements of an RPG with a faster skill based combat system. Whether you prefer running dungeons with friends, battling it out with enormous boss monsters, going head to head in one of our many PvP arenas, or just hanging out in the park meeting new people, Grand Chase has a little something to offer every type of gamer.

We sincerely hope you consider our invite and come see what Grand Chase has to offer you.

WHEN: JAN 23rd ~ FEB 27th, 10PM

WHAT: Log into Grand Chase and play for at least 3 hours.

Reward:
Large Potion Package 2
20,000 GP Coupon
+30 Bag
Ring of Beefiness (14 Days)
Grand Chase Necklace (14 Days)

Distribution Date: During the Feb. 27th maintenance

Rules:

1. Must have logged into Trickster and created a character before 1/23/2013.

2. During the event period, log into Grand Chase and play for at least 3 hours!

3. On 2/27/2013, if everything checks out, receive rewards on your Grand Chase account!

4. Players who have characters in both Trickster and Grand Chase prior to this event will receive rewards as long as Rule #2 has been fulfilled.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-25-2013   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Rosuvaise/Chifusa
Class: Sheep/Fox

Grand chase sucks

01-25-2013   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

If these are the events they were talking about that's a big slap in the face rofl. Fantasia still has no 300%. gg

01-25-2013   #4 (permalink)
1st banned
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Zero
IGN: ProtoShot
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 25x
Guild: Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruriko
Grand chase sucks
QFT!

It's also on its way out. You can't even find parties anymore in that game either.

Elsword is 10x better anyway.

01-25-2013   #5 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

stupidsexydio. The only thing I like on the official forum's fanbase was the talented sig-artists. :X (And that I had some renders saved in-case I felt like doing GC-related sigs.)

I was debating on trying it, but with Elsword as it's powerful sister... Yea. It's really hard to compete...

01-25-2013   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

That's ****ing pathetic. "we scammed your money in TO, now feed us more at GC"

The worst. Company. EVER

01-25-2013   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of

I don't see the people who spent money in TO as getting scammed. It was clear what people were getting when they paid.

01-25-2013   #8 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

IP Block. Nice try GC NA.

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

01-25-2013   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Awards Facebook Fan

Scixor has a spectacular aura aboutScixor has a spectacular aura about
IGN: SwiFtREactionz
Class: Gambler/Scientist/Buffalo to_raccoon
Level: 25x / 15x / 15x
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Nice try indeed, no MMO out there will ever replace Trickster Online. Trickster Online is the best. Period.

But thank you Sid for sharing the information, I appreciate it~

01-25-2013   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

Cashmerre is on a distinguished road
IGN: Cashmerre
Class: I'll play ALL of the classes! o u o to_champion

It's just adding insult to injury, in my opinion. But that could be because I have no interest whatsoever in grand chase. D: At least they are trying to be sympathetic in the worst way possible? I'm also probably still quite bitter at this situation.

Last edited by Cashmerre; 01-25-2013 at 03:48 AM.

01-25-2013   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Rosuvaise/Chifusa
Class: Sheep/Fox

Grand Chase & Panga are not good replacements for Trickster because they are both different genres. One is side-scrolling and the other is simulation

01-25-2013   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fate23
I don't see the people who spent money in TO as getting scammed. It was clear what people were getting when they paid.
It's like...you buy a book you need for studies, and week after, you are told that all the book's content is WORTHLESS and you must buy another book. That's how I see it, it's some sorf of scam, isn't it? You was *most likely* forced to buy anything and then it wents poof.

01-25-2013   #13 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
It's like...you buy a book you need for studies, and week after, you are told that all the book's content is WORTHLESS and you must buy another book. That's how I see it, it's some sorf of scam, isn't it? You was *most likely* forced to buy anything and then it wents poof.

Poor analogy. In your scenario, you never actually got to use the book. If you spend MS, whether on Random Boxes or Gacha or Consumables, you get to use them to an extent (via stats, or fusion, or consuming them like potions).

You are also not forced to buy MS (for the millionth time). Only your own sense of insecurity and/or insatiable appetite to compare yourself to others make you buy those things.

In an unrelated note, no book is worthless if it has credentials. There are knowledge in books that are not taught in class. Do you really believe that knowledge is only confined in classrooms and report cards? Do you only learn the absolute minimum of what you have to for the sake of grades?

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

01-25-2013   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
Nobody was forced to buy anything. And as for the book analogy, was it useful for 1 week? If yes then that's fair.

01-25-2013   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionLa TaleMapleStory

ChiiPoof is on a distinguished road

I'm not going to touch any game from GameRage but Trickster Online even if there is no more MMOs I will NOT touch Pangya or GrandChase!!!TRICKSTER ONLINE FOREVER!

01-25-2013   #16 (permalink)
~Karan Worshipper~
Games
Tales of Pirates 2Tales of PiratesTrickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

WingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: SealFighter/Ayme
Class: Diva/Natasha to_primadonna
Level: 319/50
Guild: <<Firefly>>/Resurrection
Xfire: sylpheondine

K
THX
NO.

RH has more bugs right now, but i prefer to give a damn about games that I know and trust .-.

01-25-2013   #17 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Event WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
small welcoming package
Our game just got closed... I think we deserve more than a "small" welcoming package. Pots and a +30 bag is totally enough to get us started. :/ But thanks anyway (I won't be playing GC).

01-25-2013   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

leila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: 9life
Guild: Uhhh

Trickster Forever <3
i'm trying to play GC but a lot things there made me remember trick
GC is nice game but Trickster = best game <3

01-26-2013   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Kingdra04 will become famous soon enoughKingdra04 will become famous soon enough
IGN: TyphoonDestruct
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: 401, cuz im that awesome
Guild: EcKs. T.C

Well, this sucks. BIG TIME. There's a GC server here in the Philippines, what the hell am I supposed to do with those MS points they supposedly wanted to convert to RagePoints now?

01-29-2013   #20 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

^-- IDK if anyone had their PangYa clients to give me some? I need card packs.. *Shot*

Again, I'm pushing back my interest in playing it even though I want to be Ronan(?) to make some bishie jokes.

I'm happy with my PangYa once TO closes. I know it hurts, but I was longed to have a long vacation from it... But it ruined my plan for a late 2013 return lawl. ._.;