ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online Announcements (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-announcements/)
-   -   Join the Chase! (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-announcements/120593-join-chase.html)

Sidero 01-25-2013 12:40 AM

Join the Chase!

http://image.gamerage.com/tr/icons/n...TheChase_L.jpg

With Trickster closing its servers soon and things winding down to an end, many of you may be looking for a new home.

Here at Grand Chase wed like to take this opportunity to offer you a small welcoming package in hopes that you will give our community a try. Grand Chase combines the traditional elements of an RPG with a faster skill based combat system. Whether you prefer running dungeons with friends, battling it out with enormous boss monsters, going head to head in one of our many PvP arenas, or just hanging out in the park meeting new people, Grand Chase has a little something to offer every type of gamer.

We sincerely hope you consider our invite and come see what Grand Chase has to offer you.

WHEN: JAN 23rd ~ FEB 27th, 10PM

WHAT: Log into Grand Chase and play for at least 3 hours.

Reward:
Large Potion Package 2
20,000 GP Coupon
+30 Bag
Ring of Beefiness (14 Days)
Grand Chase Necklace (14 Days)

Distribution Date: During the Feb. 27th maintenance

Rules:

1. Must have logged into Trickster and created a character before 1/23/2013.

2. During the event period, log into Grand Chase and play for at least 3 hours!

3. On 2/27/2013, if everything checks out, receive rewards on your Grand Chase account!

4. Players who have characters in both Trickster and Grand Chase prior to this event will receive rewards as long as Rule #2 has been fulfilled.

Ruriko 01-25-2013 12:48 AM

Grand chase sucks :(

fate23 01-25-2013 12:56 AM

If these are the events they were talking about that's a big slap in the face rofl. Fantasia still has no 300%. gg

Zero 01-25-2013 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruriko (Post 1801058)
Grand chase sucks :(

QFT!

It's also on its way out. You can't even find parties anymore in that game either.

Elsword is 10x better anyway.

Gaap 01-25-2013 01:38 AM

stupidsexydio. The only thing I like on the official forum's fanbase was the talented sig-artists. :X (And that I had some renders saved in-case I felt like doing GC-related sigs.)

I was debating on trying it, but with Elsword as it's powerful sister... Yea. It's really hard to compete...

InfernalGuy 01-25-2013 01:50 AM

That's ****ing pathetic. "we scammed your money in TO, now feed us more at GC"

The worst. Company. EVER

fate23 01-25-2013 01:57 AM

I don't see the people who spent money in TO as getting scammed. It was clear what people were getting when they paid.

Torikakae 01-25-2013 02:05 AM

IP Block. Nice try GC NA.

Scixor 01-25-2013 02:36 AM

Nice try indeed, no MMO out there will ever replace Trickster Online. Trickster Online is the best. Period.

But thank you Sid for sharing the information, I appreciate it~:py44:

Cashmerre 01-25-2013 02:46 AM

It's just adding insult to injury, in my opinion. But that could be because I have no interest whatsoever in grand chase. D: At least they are trying to be sympathetic in the worst way possible? I'm also probably still quite bitter at this situation.

Ruriko 01-25-2013 02:49 AM

Grand Chase & Panga are not good replacements for Trickster because they are both different genres. One is side-scrolling and the other is simulation

InfernalGuy 01-25-2013 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fate23 (Post 1801070)
I don't see the people who spent money in TO as getting scammed. It was clear what people were getting when they paid.

It's like...you buy a book you need for studies, and week after, you are told that all the book's content is WORTHLESS and you must buy another book. That's how I see it, it's some sorf of scam, isn't it? You was *most likely* forced to buy anything and then it wents poof.

Torikakae 01-25-2013 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfernalGuy (Post 1801110)
It's like...you buy a book you need for studies, and week after, you are told that all the book's content is WORTHLESS and you must buy another book. That's how I see it, it's some sorf of scam, isn't it? You was *most likely* forced to buy anything and then it wents poof.

Poor analogy. In your scenario, you never actually got to use the book. If you spend MS, whether on Random Boxes or Gacha or Consumables, you get to use them to an extent (via stats, or fusion, or consuming them like potions).

You are also not forced to buy MS (for the millionth time). Only your own sense of insecurity and/or insatiable appetite to compare yourself to others make you buy those things.

In an unrelated note, no book is worthless if it has credentials. There are knowledge in books that are not taught in class. Do you really believe that knowledge is only confined in classrooms and report cards? Do you only learn the absolute minimum of what you have to for the sake of grades?

fate23 01-25-2013 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfernalGuy (Post 1801110)

Nobody was forced to buy anything. And as for the book analogy, was it useful for 1 week? If yes then that's fair.

ChiiPoof 01-25-2013 06:15 AM

I'm not going to touch any game from GameRage but Trickster Online even if there is no more MMOs I will NOT touch Pangya or GrandChase!!!TRICKSTER ONLINE FOREVER!

WingedSylphe 01-25-2013 10:32 AM

K
THX
NO.

RH has more bugs right now, but i prefer to give a damn about games that I know and trust .-.

Janna 01-25-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

small welcoming package
Our game just got closed... I think we deserve more than a "small" welcoming package. Pots and a +30 bag is totally enough to get us started. :/ But thanks anyway (I won't be playing GC).

leila123 01-25-2013 10:54 AM

Trickster Forever <3
i'm trying to play GC but a lot things there made me remember trick :(
GC is nice game but Trickster = best game <3

Kingdra04 01-26-2013 07:22 PM

Well, this sucks. BIG TIME. There's a GC server here in the Philippines, what the hell am I supposed to do with those MS points they supposedly wanted to convert to RagePoints now?

Gaap 01-29-2013 01:50 AM

^-- IDK if anyone had their PangYa clients to give me some? I need card packs.. *Shot*

Again, I'm pushing back my interest in playing it even though I want to be Ronan(?) to make some bishie jokes.

I'm happy with my PangYa once TO closes. I know it hurts, but I was longed to have a long vacation from it... But it ruined my plan for a late 2013 return lawl. ._.;