ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-23-2013   2 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
WonderKing Online

PrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura about
Default Farewell Tricksters (Trickster is shutting down)

Farewell Tricksters

Dear Tricksters,

At one point, all good things must come to an end. So it is with a heavy heart that we are announcing that the time to bid farewell to our friends on Caballa Island has come.

Trickster Online's servers will finally be laid to rest on 2/27/2013. Until that time, you will be able to log on and continue to play.

Additionally, MyShop and Gacha will be closing on 2/6/2013 at 6:00pm PST. Until that time, items in MyShop will continue to be available for purchase.

With the closure of MyShop, we have prepared compensation for those players who have purchased Cash Items within the last year, as shown below.

================================================== ======
<Trickster Compensation>

Points spent will be refunded based on when the purchases were made. Please check the information below to see if you’re eligible for refunds.

Purchases made in Trickster between 11/06/2012 and 02/06/2013 will be 100% refunded as RagePoints.*
Purchases made in Trickster between 08/06/2012 and 11/05/2012 will be refunded 75% as RagePoints.
Purchases made in Trickster between 05/06/2012 and 08/05/2012 will be refunded 50% as RagePoints.
Purchases made in Trickster between 02/06/2012 and 05/05/2012 will be refunded 25% as RagePoints.

*For those who made purchases between 01/01/2013 and 02/06/2013, ALL POINTS will be refunded as Rage Points (including points spent on Consumable Items, Timed Items, Gacha Coins, and Random Boxes).

- For purchases made before 01/01/2013, only points spent on Permanent Items will be refunded as RagePoints. (Points spent on Consumable Items, Timed Items, Gacha Coins, and Random Boxes will not be refunded).
- Please keep in mind refunds will not include Trickster Only Points. (Points distributed as Event Rewards)
- Refunded points are only usable within the games published by SG Interactive.
- Points will be distributed on 2/27/2013.
================================================== ======

As a thank you to the community for sticking with Trickster for so long, we'll make sure to go out with a bang!

Starting today, we'll be having a 300% EXP and TM EXP rate event! We have many other events planned so that you may all enjoy the remainder of your time here in Trickster.

Thank you for being such a wonderful community and though we may not be able to see each other on Caballa Island again, we hope to see you elsewhere soon!

- Trickster Online Team

Jewelia: PrettyUglyFox, Illiterate Sheep, RainbowKitty
Fantasia: PinheadLarry

Last edited by MintyVampire; 01-23-2013 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Move to annoucement <3

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-23-2013   #2 (permalink)
Mis
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster Online

Mis has a spectacular aura aboutMis has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Misbaby
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 2xx
Guild: K.O.P/Guardians/=^.^=

i saw that too! please tell me its not real!

01-23-2013   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionLa TaleMapleStory

ChiiPoof is on a distinguished road

.........i think so....*cries* a game i played for 2-3years straight...coming to an end.....lol

01-23-2013   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
WonderKing Online

PrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura about

Sounds legit to me. I don't doubt them.

Jewelia: PrettyUglyFox, Illiterate Sheep, RainbowKitty
Fantasia: PinheadLarry

01-23-2013   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

pichoho is on a distinguished road
IGN: pichoho
Class: Primadonna to_primadonna
Level: 2XX
Guild: Fairytail

OMG. this is not real. >.< I don't care about point refund. I just want to be able to log onto Trickster

but it sounds real, this is too depressing

Last edited by MintyVampire; 01-23-2013 at 07:02 PM. Reason: please use edit button and refrain from double posting, thank you.

01-23-2013   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionLa TaleMapleStory

ChiiPoof is on a distinguished road

i still wanna play for many years....even with GameGuard in the way

01-23-2013   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

LittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to beholdLittleLegend is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LittleLegend
IGN: LittleLegend
Class: Bunny to_schoolgirl
Level: Base 400 Tm 500
Guild: God Of War

It is not a fluke, I can promise you that.

Said I'm blind to you haterz,
C'yant touch me rumor creators

01-23-2013   #8 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

So much for waiting for Nate expander, 9th character, and New Harkon, oh wells.

They're making a new game right? I have no idea what to do with the refund points...

01-23-2013   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Saga

ansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: J/G-Blade, ansem/Jannicus
Class: GLad/Duke to_mercenary
Level: J-352, G-296
Guild: Benevolence

Well there goes quiite some time of playing~ At least the few refunded points Will go to grand chase

01-23-2013   #10 (permalink)
Hidden
Games
Soldier FrontCombat ArmsTrickster OnlineLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Khmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond reputeKhmer1337 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: xTricksterBunnyx
Class: Bunny to_boxer
Level: 400
Guild: Benevolence

Geez.. This really sucks.. *sad

01-23-2013   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalePangya

Moonie will become famous soon enough
IGN: CrescentMoonie
Class: Diva to_model
Level: 300

Lmao ;|....................

01-23-2013   #12 (permalink)
Mae
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

Mae will become famous soon enough
IGN: Amouri/LucieMae
Class: Diva Kitty~ to_primadonna

But the refund points is not for boxes or gacha... that is what most people spend money on >_< it seems like cheating people out of their money. No matter what is bought, still $1 = $1

What are you guys doing after Trickster??

Last edited by Mae; 01-23-2013 at 07:18 PM.

01-23-2013   #13 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Wow.
Should really visit often now.
Before it closes I mean.

01-23-2013   #14 (permalink)
(。・_・。)
Games
MapleStoryTrickster OnlineProject Blackout

Mutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Supreme

what a waste of money.

01-23-2013   #15 (permalink)
Mis
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster Online

Mis has a spectacular aura aboutMis has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Misbaby
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 2xx
Guild: K.O.P/Guardians/=^.^=

i wont go to grandchase........... and what was that about sister office? abandon TO and otehr games remained?

01-23-2013   #16 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

RIP, will be sad I won't get to see my foxy anymore and also all of my items that are worth billions are going to waste

01-23-2013   #17 (permalink)
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

..... I seriously have no words for this.

01-23-2013   #18 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

Yikes..Not like I play much anymore, but damn..This game's been a part of my life since 2006 and it's finally going to be shut down. It's kind of unreal. But I guess it's true, nothing can last forever and the game has been very un-lively lately. Thanks to all of my friends(and enemies) for keeping the game as fun as it has been. It really brings tears to my eyes thinking that all of the people I don't have contact with outside of trickster won't be able to see them anymore.
Oh well..There's always gg i guess

01-23-2013   #19 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering Eye

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Even though I quit this game for awhile now...It's still sad seeing it being shut down. After all, I did meet a lot of people which I still talk to on that game.

I will forever miss the community (not the idiotic side though) and how cute the game is.

01-23-2013   #20 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDBunny
.........i think so....*cries* a game i played for 2-3years straight...coming to an end.....lol
I've been playing since 8/6/2006.

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants