ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-24-2013   #141 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Lacerta is on a distinguished road
Class: Fiona / Evie / Lann
Level: 22 / 27 / 21

I saw people laughing with joy about this on other parts of the internet when I was looking up stuff for a different game. I thought it was a troll until I went to visit the page and read the statement myself.

I remember messing with the beta and thinking it was kind of dumb at first but had this unique charm to it. Got a little hooked on it with some friends for a year or so, made some new friends that nudged me over to this part of town. I remember when the wiki was first starting and information on pets and armor that some people didn't have yet needed to be put up. Lots of memories, good and bad.

I remember trying to get back into the game after upgrading to Windows 7 when it was first released and having a lot of headaches. Even after all the workarounds I had to do it still didn't run how it used to and was giving me more trouble than it was worth so I just stopped bothering. I kept lurking and reading up on content and the state of the game/company's treatment of it here and there.

Crazy that it turned out this way but after seeing what happened to THQ nothing will last forever especially when some poor decisions are made.

It was fun while it lasted and I definitely enjoyed the time I had with Trickster. I don't think I'll ever forget about it.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-24-2013   #142 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineStar Wars: The Old Republic

ssjali is a name known to allssjali is a name known to allssjali is a name known to allssjali is a name known to allssjali is a name known to allssjali is a name known to all
Send a message via ICQ to ssjali Send a message via MSN to ssjali
IGN: ssjali
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 24x
Guild: unownbar

Jewelia

01-24-2013   #143 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaBattle of the ImmortalsS4 League

Hypnotize is a glorious beacon of lightHypnotize is a glorious beacon of lightHypnotize is a glorious beacon of lightHypnotize is a glorious beacon of lightHypnotize is a glorious beacon of lightHypnotize is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: LeftHandLead
Class: wasteman to_gambler
Level: 282

Wow shock news, I feel a strange sadness even though you can count the amount of times I've logged onto trickster in the past 18 months on one hand..

I realised this game was a waste of time and money a few years ago but I'm still really sad to see it die, had some really fun times and I will still remember the days I wasted on this game fondly.

I will miss all the different characters that made this game memorable for me and I wish everyone good luck in their future endeavours :] Bye Trickster!

01-24-2013   #144 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Bullets is on a distinguished road

OMG you guys are fu**** kidding me
I waste my money i waste my time in this game, i repet a year in school because of this game
And when im good at it the game end?
Guys lets try to change it!!

01-24-2013   #145 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online

Gamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of lightGamma is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Solitudity
Class: Fatty Duke to_gambler
Level: 327

01-24-2013   #146 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Drarin is a jewel in the roughDrarin is a jewel in the roughDrarin is a jewel in the roughDrarin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountBlood
Sitting in Mega right now spamming my first anniversary skill chatting with oldies! The mighty Leon Schroeder in the flesh is there too, pink hair n all.
Hang on a sec, THAT leon's still alive? i thought she rammed a cruiser into an iceberg while in the navy or something

01-24-2013   #147 (permalink)
Pat
Hey, what's up?
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseProject BlackoutRagnarok Online

Pat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to beholdPat is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Vermiliion
Guild: Benevolence

Weird feeling..
I feel so empty.

01-24-2013   #148 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Thorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to beholdThorosern is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Saxophonist
Class: Buffalo
Guild: Dawn

Oh well. All good things must come to an end.
Just know that it's strictly business, nothing personal.

Time to move on to something else

01-24-2013   #149 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Guild WarsTrickster OnlineChampions Online

Niroux is a splendid one to beholdNiroux is a splendid one to beholdNiroux is a splendid one to beholdNiroux is a splendid one to beholdNiroux is a splendid one to beholdNiroux is a splendid one to behold

Welp, it's been a bumpy ride but i've made some friends I will never forget so I wouldn't change a thing.

I'm gonna miss this dumb game that i've quit countless amounts of times before. It was nice to have the choice to! q_q

Farewell to Trickster & Farewell to all the people I met but never had a chance to befriend

01-24-2013   #150 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

lask1483 has a spectacular aura aboutlask1483 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: lasky04/Bunsbuns
Class: Priest/Duelist
Level: 359/290
Guild: ~CRISIS^/MoonlightC

i want to play TRICKSTER ONLINE for the rest of my LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEE... Hope someone buy TRICKSTER ONLINE USA and relaunch it... T.T

01-24-2013   #151 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

i will all the players and friends in the game.. thanks for the laughter and sharing memories .. hope TRICKSTER ONLINE be back soon.. T.T

01-24-2013   #152 (permalink)
♥chanbaekie
Games
Trickster Online

Sophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant future
IGN: Sophonax | Virl
Level: 27X | 24X
Guild: Bloodline

this is just.. awkward omfg. i know i have not been logged on in ages but HOLY MOLY IM GOING TO MISS ALL OF YOU PEOPLE THAT I'VE MADE FRIENDS WITH. -CRYING-

and all my pretty fuses omg.

IM GONNA MISS YOU SOPHONAX!!!!! TTTTATTTT

[Jewelia]
Sophonax | Virl | Alariea
Gwinvere | Eothain | Aerice

01-24-2013   #153 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullets
I waste my money i waste my time in this game, i repet a year in school because of this game

d3@r l0rd m@ng...

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

01-24-2013   #154 (permalink)
(。・_・。)
Games
MapleStoryTrickster OnlineProject Blackout

Mutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond reputeMutt has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Supreme

Lol^

It was a good run jewelia im gonna miss you guys

01-24-2013   #155 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
CardMon HeroTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseElsword

Ryuuku has a spectacular aura aboutRyuuku has a spectacular aura about
Class: Lion to_scientist

First online game i EVER played. I started back in 2008, and i plan to stay until the very end. Gonna miss this game

01-24-2013   #156 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

SiegRiffein has a spectacular aura aboutSiegRiffein has a spectacular aura about
IGN: SiegRiffein
Class: Gambler
Level: 2xx

That's sad. There still was hope to play again, if they ever solved the GameGuard issue, but this ending was in the air, no doubt.
I'll miss Trickster. I'm going to find a computer where to log in from asap, just to say farewell. Even if I am some kind of lonely wolf, I enjoyed and will treasure the time spent with you all.

01-24-2013   #157 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Bliss is on a distinguished road
IGN: Sugeking, EntropicWish
Class: Lion, Bunbun to_scientist
Level: 2XX, 1XX
Guild: •Pureflux•

goodbye my dear Trickster. i hope i get to keep my friends as souvenirs though.. XD

Thanks for the joy and weird awkward sadness at times, TO. You will be missed.

First MMO. The one I actually PLAYED. Hope some company relaunches it

Hiatus. Hiatus. Hiatus.

Watashi wa gakkō ga daisuki!

01-24-2013   #158 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDragon Nest

Kirino is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kirino6535b
Class: Champion to_champion
Guild: ~|The Master Union|~

sigh...sad to see this game go, but it seemed inevitable with this game's management. Was thinking about getting back into the game until this announcement. Oh well. Farewell I guess, catch y'all in another game...

01-24-2013   #159 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

ShadowMidget will become famous soon enough
IGN: ShadowMidgets
Class: Cyber Hunter to_scientist
Level: 246/250/226
Guild: MoonLightC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
I've been saying this for a while but;

1. Remove GameGuard
2. Unban EVERYONE
3. Remove all 7767's
4. Merge Jewelia and Fantasia

HOLY SHI- It's 2006 again.
but.... think of all the hackers and glitchers, let's just hope a company is brave enough to buy trickster

01-24-2013   #160 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........ y28: