ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-23-2013   #81 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

leila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: 9life
Guild: Uhhh

sigh... wow
i'm shocked x.x..
i'm going miss u all
even if i dont know all e.e
Hugs everyone

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-23-2013   #82 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Tempestad is on a distinguished road

Kinda lost its spark towards it's last couple of months anyway o.o
It was fun while it lasted, In a way it feels like a waste but i guess the friends make up for it :<
Take Curr guys ^_^!

01-23-2013   #83 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

ShadowMidget will become famous soon enough
IGN: ShadowMidgets
Class: Cyber Hunter to_scientist
Level: 246/250/226
Guild: MoonLightC

They still have 1 month to find a new company, didn't pangya shut down or something but then get revived?

01-23-2013   #84 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ͡)╮╱\
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Quoting Rokk, I've been here since Tricksters birth and death. It was fun for the long haul and I have met wonderful people through it all and wouldn't take it back for a minute.

Shanni! 2006-2013

01-23-2013   #85 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer68
GG Trickster was fun. I'm quite glad to finally see this game go. It's bittersweet ofc with all the time I spent on it, but it's just time for it to go. Most people I met on trickster quite frankly weren't friendly and pretty full of themselves. However, there's a few that I'm glad I met in the end.
Oh definitely this. There's a handful of people I met through the game as far back as 2006-2007 that I still talk to on a fairly regular basis, but at the same time there's plenty of people I encountered that I don't particularly care to recall (And I'm certain others can say the same of me, but I've grown since then and I suppose I hope those people have too). I certainly enjoyed most of the time I spent in the game, but like some others here, I'm glad to see it finally (?) be laid to rest. The game held out longer than some of us thought it would, but honestly continuing to drag out the game's life when it's been clearly waning makes little sense.

I think if this had been a few years ago, I may have been a little upset about the fate of the characters I cherished but... I don't even associate them with the game anymore :I

モノノ怪

01-23-2013   #86 (permalink)
Mis
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster Online

Mis has a spectacular aura aboutMis has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Misbaby
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 2xx
Guild: K.O.P/Guardians/=^.^=

Well i dont know, i think im moving to jap server, dont ask me how, go and learn some japanese hiragana and get an IP changer since they ban foreign IP, and anyway.......... now i have time to finish all those my anime collections and american TV series and a bunch of scary movies........

meh

i feel so empty

01-23-2013   #87 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Caustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud ofCaustic has much to be proud of
IGN: BigBear
Class: Raccoon now to_raccoon
Level: Fantasia:132

I don't understand this.. why? What happened? What's the reason to shut it down?

by Rydia~

01-23-2013   #88 (permalink)
lol
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic
I don't understand this.. why? What happened? What's the reason to shut it down?
One word about the game:

Broken.

01-23-2013   #89 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

leila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: 9life
Guild: Uhhh

T.T IM SO SAD OMG
Hugs ~ T.T

01-23-2013   #90 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
ElswordMapleStoryTalesweaverTrickster Online

Valor is a jewel in the roughValor is a jewel in the roughValor is a jewel in the roughValor is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Gremms / Valor
Class: Soul Reaper / Mercenary to_mercenary
Level: 51 / 206

As much as I didn't want to admit it, I pretty much knew this was going to happen since GG came back around. It's almost like they intentionally tried to screw it up just to pull this out of their ass.

Needless to say, while I've seen this happen before, and have grown to be more accepting of "these things happen", the child inside me, the person who's played and watched this game for six~seven years, cried his eyes out.

I had a wonderful time with Trickster, it was an amazing experience, and the memories I have of this game are very fond. If I could be 13 again, just to experience the day of the game's opening one more time, the time I spent on TricksterMart eagerly anticipating it, and to see all of the people I conversed with again, I'd gladly accept. To see this game in its prime once again, to see it succeed, and to re-live those memories I made..

May you sleep well Trickster, it was a marvelous dance.

Last edited by Valor; 01-23-2013 at 09:26 PM.

01-23-2013   #91 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

Forest is on a distinguished road
IGN: Dogon
Class: Magic to_wizard
Level: 31x
Guild: N/A
I started playing back in 2008, and had met so many great people. As the years went by, the population did diminish and people got meaner, but it is unfortunate to see the game go.

Boo.

01-23-2013   #92 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic
LOL? This is probably the funniest thing I've seen on this thread so far.

What's the reason?... This game has been dead for months now. The glitches/bugs/etc? The company made it very clear they don't care about their players anymore when they made level up giftboxes untradable. This company is so horrid... I can see people getting beyond pissed over the fact that we're only getting a RP refund.

Having said all that I do no regret playing ths game... The people I met the memories... Definitely will not forget. I met very special people on there like my goat cheese. <____> I also met the people of Supreme; kinda like a Trickster family in a way. You guys will never be forgotten.

Lingeriee
LovelyOrchid
Lumiinous
Vahli
Xenonic
LionPewPew
Thaliaa
AznDoll

Amazing People: Matt<3, Raven, Mike, Mike#2, Rob, Joel, Gary, Emma, Ana, Swag, Tubby<3, Gabby, Vicky, Anna, Ren, Savath, Amber, Danny, Zyde, Wassay, Neddy, Walter, Sony, Soonyi, Freddy, Sean, Rachel, Heph, Miya, Matheus, Lyle, Rachel, Valerie, Karli, Joshua, Josh, Jorge, John, Jamie, Hippo, Holly, Franny, Will, Darb, Eric, Colin, Charleton, Milo, Ben, Austin, Angie, Andre, Alex, Nina, Travis, Chris, Christine, Randy, Neku, May, Marco, Ken, Leila, John, Hunter, Ash, Ladi, Dasha, Crystal, Brit, Lexa, Callee, Ellie, and so many more.

Last edited by Joy; 01-29-2013 at 09:12 AM.

01-23-2013   #93 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SteelFlex will become famous soon enoughSteelFlex will become famous soon enough
IGN: SteelFlex333
Class: Swag to_wizard
Level: Infinity
Guild: Nerf Koreans

I see now why they re released all those wonderful goodies in ms

01-23-2013   #94 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Facebook Fan

Sizzurp is on a distinguished road
IGN: Holla Holla Get Dolla
Level: 30 - 30
Xfire: ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡

oh.. you was Lingeriee o_o

01-23-2013   #95 (permalink)
1st banned
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Zero
IGN: ProtoShot
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 25x
Guild: Revolution

With the amount of people who came back online JUST because it was announced that it's being closed..

Why the hell did you even bother logging on if you "quit" and etc..? You guys always drastically call out all the flaws of the game constantly, yet you'll log on because it's closing?

Am I missing something?

01-23-2013   #96 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

mike69 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Type69/Positions/Drizzzy
Class: Gambler/Witch/Merc to_raccoon
Level: 30x/27x/20x
Guild: Revolution
Xfire: -

East meadow u tell them. Joyce I'm the mike. Not mike #2 right? ^^

01-23-2013   #97 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero
With the amount of people who came back online JUST because it was announced that it's being closed..

Why the hell did you even bother logging on if you "quit" and etc..? You guys always drastically call out all the flaws of the game constantly, yet you'll log on because it's closing?

Am I missing something?
When they yell at the game, they disregard everything positive about it. They're logging on because now they're disregarding everything negative about it.

It's how they roll. Let them enjoy themselves.

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

01-23-2013   #98 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

It's a public forum, people are entitled to post what they wish, so long as what they post stays within rules. I don't see why it's even an issue. If you don't like what people are saying, ignore it. Everyone has the right to their own opinions, regardless of whether you (generally speaking) like it or not.

モノノ怪

01-23-2013   #99 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
zOMG!Transformice!Trickster Online

Gerik is a name known to allGerik is a name known to allGerik is a name known to allGerik is a name known to allGerik is a name known to allGerik is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Gerik
IGN: Tsuukune
Class: Slave to_dragon
Level: 275
Guild: Rhaaaaage! >o

i wan2 say that orchid and randu are cool ppl.
also minitman, dappy, akux(loser), and Leo.

glad i met you all. c u all elsewhere 8D

i'll still login constantly since it's fun to play around on there.

01-23-2013   #100 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineRose Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Snow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Hineko / LadySephira
Level: 400

Goodbye eTO, you will live in our memories.

Hi Blade & Soul.

Last edited by Snow; 01-23-2013 at 10:14 PM.