ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-23-2013   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

MrCoconut will become famous soon enoughMrCoconut will become famous soon enough
IGN: ScrappyCoco
Class: Scientist
Level: 29x
Guild: Dawn

Should've seen the sign! Fast Tracker NPC has been there for more than a month now.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-23-2013   #42 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

To be honest, I'm not really surprised it will end in 2013.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

01-23-2013   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineAionMabinogi
Awards Facebook Fan

Location: Curled up in a bundle of soft, fuzzy blankets. (。・ω・。)
SugarLamb is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to SugarLamb
IGN: SugarLoli
Class: ♡ Cry baby ♡ to_champion
Level: 16x
Guild: Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esperetta
Can you do Chargeback? lol

Probably not. They just don't want to accept the fact that nobody wants to play any of their other shitty games, so they're just going to force us to use it on something else. Greedy, selfish bastards. I'm sick of these types of gaming companies, it's getting ridiculous.

01-23-2013   #44 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
Well, this is what you all wanted right? Congratulations...
Hmm your buffalo pictures, that collection can still expand since jTO and kTO are still up.

01-23-2013   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
WonderKing Online

PrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura about

Any hope for a server migration?

Jewelia: PrettyUglyFox, Illiterate Sheep, RainbowKitty
Fantasia: PinheadLarry

01-23-2013   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionLa TaleMapleStory

ChiiPoof is on a distinguished road

the world didnt end...but trickster online is...R.I.P hope there will be a private server or something...

01-23-2013   #47 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
Well, this is what you all wanted right? Congratulations...
This made me laugh.

Good thing I found a new game a couple months ago. My friend sent the announcement to me, I was sort of shocked, but I knew the day would come, eventually. I'm kind of glad I found something new, instead of putting more cash into it. I'm sure I'm one of the people who have spent the most on this game, but I have no regrets(And no you guys will never know how much). It is sad this has come so soon, I was planning on returning sometime in the future, but I guess I won't be able to. Which is okay. This game introduced me to many friends, and people I don't like very much, and I know I won't forget it.

I feel kind of weird hearing of this news, but hey. Nothing lasts forever. I better make a couple visits before it officially closes. Gotta say my goodbyes and get a way to keep in contact with everyone who doesn't use these forums. It will be SOOO weird not having a Trickster section.

01-23-2013   #48 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

HiroKonobu has a spectacular aura aboutHiroKonobu has a spectacular aura aboutHiroKonobu has a spectacular aura about
IGN: S.Kitsune/S.Sheepie/G.R32
Class: ThiefMaster/Soulmaster/Primadonna to_thiefmaster
Level: 332/194/191
Guild: Cathexis

Well upon hearing the news, it was a fun 4 years of playing, well I hope to see all of you again in other ways.

01-23-2013   #49 (permalink)
Guild Leader

Remedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: {7N}

Best thing ever!

I hope this helps a lot of the players that dedicate their lives to TO to move on, (like I was in the past). I know a handful of those people. And I hope you guys take advantage of this opportunity to make something of yourselves (ie work/school) and not transfer the energy spent on this game onto another game.

Good luck guys!

01-23-2013   #50 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarLamb
Probably not. They just don't want to accept the fact that nobody wants to play any of their other shitty games, so they're just going to force us to use it on something else. Greedy, selfish bastards. I'm sick of these types of gaming companies, it's getting ridiculous.
Do you have any idea what you're asking? You didn't pay SGi directly, your bank/credit card company/prepaid card company/whatever paid SGi and you paid these middlemen. You want your money back? Then you have to coordinate with your bank/card company to coordinate with SGi to legally processes a refund. Considering inflation, tariffs, and international currency exchange rates, it would be a hella lot more costly to refund you than to give a compensation that is within SGi's powers.

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

01-23-2013   #51 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

IdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: IdlenessTT
Guild: ~..Melt the snow..~

I am sad.

how come they don't offer account transfer back to kTO or to any other servers??

my items, my galders, my boss uniques and all the money I spent in the past years.

01-23-2013   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

jackcow will become famous soon enough
Guild: None

Myshop destroyed the game ))

01-23-2013   #53 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

GG Trickster was fun. I'm quite glad to finally see this game go. It's bittersweet ofc with all the time I spent on it, but it's just time for it to go. Most people I met on trickster quite frankly weren't friendly and pretty full of themselves. However, there's a few that I'm glad I met in the end. And as a little note to trickster itself, I'm so very glad that most of your awful staff are no longer working on this game in particular. Learn how to manage a game please xD. GGWP

One small edit: LOVE YOU ALL ECKS MEMBERS <33

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3

Last edited by iTaker; 01-23-2013 at 07:53 PM.

01-23-2013   #54 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdlenessTT
I am sad.

how come they don't offer account transfer back to kTO or to any other servers??

my items, my galders, my boss uniques and all the money I spent in the past years.

Other TO's have IP blocks. So even if you transfer, you can't play >_>

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

01-23-2013   #55 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

With ggFTW run mostly on current and ex-Trickster players with the best Wiki source... I don't even know how to feel.

I am currently on hiatus, but I will change that so I can make my final announcement and pretty much putting the in-game M.C. Branch to a final close!

I am at Lv. 360 atm and this EXP event... I really need help on leveling this Bunny. I am going to SS my Blood Seals as well and those Lvl caps so I can compile the video like I promised myself too!

For a long run since 2006 til now... Minits the Schoolgirl had been turned into a Duelist on 2007 and then fulfilling the Trickster Dream until 2012 and even run it's own guild... That was a fun ride.

It's not a loss since I have PangYa and my last resort MMO game since I had a whole chunk of Pts spent there for the game's content! D<

So... Yea. IDK how to feel. Plus... No playable bear-girl for moi. </3

01-23-2013   #56 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
League of LegendsTrickster OnlineAionAudition

Amaterasu is on a distinguished road
IGN: Àmatèrasu
Level: 30

All "good things" must come to an end. It was actually fun when this game wasn't crap.

R.I.P

Fanatasia:
EngimaticAbyss Light Wizard 277

Jewelia:
TwiLiGhTRaiin Gambler 222
xDeadmau5 Champion 297
ChaosZengetsu Gladiator 242
InTheHaze Thief Master 196
ScarletBlueMoonx Light Wizard 265
BlueChoas Dark Lord 202
SxxExChoas Mercenary 175
Valkea Light Witch 131

01-23-2013   #57 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MarkMM616,RussellTovey616
Class: Hybrd/Pure to_mercenary
Level: MarkMM616:340 RussellTovey616:335
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Good bye all, thx for making the experiences good, f the programmers for just giving up. See you in the real world (if ur in london that is).

Bye my friends

01-23-2013   #58 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Laranjinha is on a distinguished road

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo

01-23-2013   #59 (permalink)
⊙__⊙
Games
Perfect WorldEther Saga OdysseyLa TaleLegend of Edda

Esperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Esperetta Send a message via Yahoo to Esperetta Send a message via Skype™ to Esperetta
IGN: Esperetta
Class: Everything to_champion
Level: 0-24x
Guild: Space Cowboys

They should of ended it on that day in 2012 when the world was supposed to end.

I would of laughed...

01-23-2013   #60 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

x3ForeverYours has disabled reputation

Rofl R.I.P to people their life, I figured TO was ending about an year ago and that they was just draining people their money and it worked. It's why I left with my wifey I met on there, for the rest of you time to wake up and enter the real world again.

Last edited by x3ForeverYours; 01-23-2013 at 08:21 PM.