ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-30-2013   #521 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Credo
About time they had let us talk about private servers. That rule didn't made sense at all
Publishers will not want to associate with those who support illegal activities. That's why anything relating to piracy was prohibited if it had our name attached.

We no longer have publishers working with us, we never will. The rule is now obsolete and therefor revoked.

That's the short version.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-30-2013   #522 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

EgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
About time they had let us talk about private servers. That rule didn't made sense at all - But now it's too late, everyone merged to facebook...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to see how TricksterEraser project goes. I might get on business on future....
TricksterEraser is likely just another scam server like rTO is.

Aside from the fact that the only topic about it on RZ was deleted (due to a rule violation nonetheless), it's claiming to be using "leaked versions" of tTO. Hmm. Wait... Sounds familiar...

Isn't that what scamTO---er, rTO claims as well?

Trickster wasn't an amazingly programmed game and the incompetent people behind rTO aren't great hackers (not programmers, because they're doing nothing with source code, EXE editing and other things they've done would fall under hacking) either.

To have translated the entire database, items, names, dialogue, everything to English would have... been hard to say the least. A few supporters for rTO claim that they did it via implanting eTO files into it. That wouldn't work whatsoever. No MMO is programmed that modular to just accept different languages for files on the fly.

A few supporters also claimed that it had to be tTO because a few lines in the game weren't translated. It wouldn't even run if that were the case.

It used stolen eTO hosting files, just like TricksterEraser probably will.

Last edited by EgnigemCenia; 12-30-2013 at 10:05 PM.

12-30-2013   #523 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

leila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: 9life
Guild: Uhhh

Omg I miss eTO :c

and hi everyone <3

12-31-2013   #524 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

EgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of light

Part of me wouldn't be surprised if EraserTrickster is actually the same team behind rTO, and they're trying to make another quick few bucks by touting a "better" server than rTO.

You know, like how certain companies have their own products (Pepsi Co. and Five/Six Hour Energy do this notoriously) compete against each other to try to entice people to spend more money on the "new" and "better product".

01-03-2014   #525 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
TibiaTrickster Online

Credo has a spectacular aura aboutCredo has a spectacular aura aboutCredo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Credo Send a message via Skype™ to Credo
IGN: Credo(R.I.P.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgnigemCenia
Part of me wouldn't be surprised if EraserTrickster is actually the same team behind rTO.
Quote:
It used stolen eTO hosting files, just like TricksterEraser probably will.
Doubtful, in my humble opinion. Their FB page has everything posted on some asian language which I have no idea what is. By the screenies they were showing decent progress, with even Paula, the new character around.

About they are being " scamservers " , I guess they are only getting money because people are just vicious with myshop as well. No one is saint...

But think about it - It could had been worse, like Dillion from old mTO stealing everyone's money and running away buying a lot of low-quality steam games...

Until then, I'll just sit down, wait and see how this will end. I'm not playing rTO (or rscamTO , following your suggestion, hehehe ) because that will be a waste of time, since I plan on setting my own server [Either from zero or joining an existing project] as well on a remote future. I bet that rTO's profit with donations and myshop are more the enough to sustain it costs - they could upgrade the hardware to improve the quality ... but you know, money.... humans... meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Publishers will not want to associate with those who support illegal activities. That's why anything relating to piracy was prohibited if it had our name attached.

We no longer have publishers working with us, we never will. The rule is now obsolete and therefor revoked.

That's the short version.
Understood. Thank you for explaining it, Light

Last edited by Credo; 01-03-2014 at 10:56 AM.

01-03-2014   #526 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Quote:
Doubtful, in my humble opinion. Their FB page has everything posted on some asian language which I have no idea what is. By the screenies they were showing decent progress, with even Paula, the new character around.

About they are being " scamservers " , I guess they are only getting money because people are just vicious with myshop as well. No one is saint...
Screenshots are not gameplay. I can forge screenshots of Amazing Trickster, my new server, but with nothing to play, why believe it?

If it had Paula we're now supposed to believe jTO was leaked VERY recently? lol
Ntreev is worse than Gravity with all of their supposed "leaks".

Quote:
But think about it - It could had been worse, like Dillion from old mTO stealing everyone's money and running away buying a lot of low-quality steam games...
And you think that rTO is some virtuous saint of a server? No. It's just as bad of a scam pulling the same garbage about needing obscenely high amounts of money to "buy" updates. Guess what? No pserver "buys" updates. They either happen due to people integrating official stuff in, or they don't.

And NO pserver for ANY game can be a mesh-mash of different versions like how rTO claims it uses stuff from tTO "translated". No. It's just a rip of eTO. It would be IMPOSSIBLE that it is based off of tTO.

The only reason it's still up is because it's still making money due to suckers buying stuff. mTO stopped making money and thus shut down.

Quote:
I bet that rTO's profit with donations and myshop are more the enough to sustain it costs - they could upgrade the hardware to improve the quality ... but you know, money.... humans... meh.
The profits have went to Romeo's wallet. The servers are JUST as poor as they were when it was originally started (and the costs to host them can be VERY cheap, sometimes 20$ a month even if you get a good deal), and nothing has really advanced since it started either as far as updates go.

01-04-2014   #527 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
TibiaTrickster Online

Credo has a spectacular aura aboutCredo has a spectacular aura aboutCredo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Screenshots are not gameplay. I can forge screenshots of Amazing Trickster, my new server, but with nothing to play, why believe it?

If it had Paula we're now supposed to believe jTO was leaked VERY recently? lol
Ntreev is worse than Gravity with all of their supposed "leaks".
You can be right, but come on, have a little faith :P
Having Paula and the latest stuff around would be a nice thing, would'nt it?

I'm not willing to donate anything - never donated any coin to r(omeo)TO and m(stealing-dillion)TO - I'm just hoping to see those features on some possible future.

Quote:
And you think that rTO is some virtuous saint of a server? [...] The only reason it's still up is because it's still making money due to suckers buying stuff. [...] The profits have went to Romeo's wallet. The servers are JUST as poor as they were when it was originally started [...]
Yeah, those were exactly my point, I totally agree with you - they are only interested on profit and stuff - feeded by power-hungry players who seem to be unable to play without MS at all... As the player population grows, the lag issues become even more painful, even for TO which is a who-KOs-who-first-game...

01-04-2014   #528 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

When you spend a cent on a free-to-play game you already got scammed. Doesn't matter if it's private or official server. Just enjoy the game and don't spend anything.

01-05-2014   #529 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineUltima OnlineDofus

Arnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud of

Here we go again...

01-06-2014   #530 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

^-- Like said above. Civil argument is nice, but try to keep it on the fine line. People like to play TO and dress-up? Fine by them. Their responsibility by the holder of the server and the players. *Shrugs*

Also Trickster-Eraser (or "TOe") is ran by Thai people and updating news in Thai.

01-06-2014   #531 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

No offense I guess? But "Eraser Trickster" is the stupidest name for a private server I have heard so far.

01-07-2014   #532 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

CorruptedBlade has a spectacular aura aboutCorruptedBlade has a spectacular aura aboutCorruptedBlade has a spectacular aura about
IGN: CorruptedBlade
Guild: Révolution

Fuk..asif trickster shut down..

I remember first starting and making a dragon called SerbDragon..

Then I moved to a bunny called ImaBreakUrTeeth

And finally a buffalo called CorruptedBlade..

The only game I ever got into.. I remember using boosters and only goin on 1 hour of sleep just so I could use the most of it and level..and back when they had TM card quests getting the cards was always fun..

But all round pvp was my favorite because it was just so fun to sometimes AOE and everyone goes crazy at you then one guy decides to join you and you kill everyone with him..

Shame shame..I was actually going to logg on to give out my galder a and items..since I knew I wasn't really gonna play.. Motherfuckers if I could have 10 cents for every 1m galders id have close to two hundred dollars..

But anyway thanks for all the fun guys it was a cool game

01-07-2014   #533 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorruptedBlade
I remember first starting and making a dragon called SerbDragon..

Then I moved to a bunny called ImaBreakUrTeeth

And finally a buffalo called CorruptedBlade..
I MISS PLAYING eTO WITH YOU. Q_Q Good old times..

01-07-2014   #534 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
No offense I guess? But "Eraser Trickster" is the stupidest name for a private server I have heard so far.
i have to agree on that..

01-07-2014   #535 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
TibiaTrickster Online

Quote:
Hehe, true, but what if it does "sound cool" on thai ? Credo means something like " OMG " on portuguese, it's stupid, I know... but it's ancient now lol

If I am to give out wild guesses, I'd bet more that " TE " won't be an actual private server - perhaps what I've mentioned before, they'll set up the files and someone might buy/get/get-scammed and establish their own servers...

Spoiler!

01-09-2014   #536 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

CorruptedBlade has a spectacular aura aboutCorruptedBlade has a spectacular aura aboutCorruptedBlade has a spectacular aura about
IGN: CorruptedBlade
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
I MISS PLAYING eTO WITH YOU. Q_Q Good old times..
Yeah I know..back when we were mega noobs hahaha..good times straight up

01-09-2014   #537 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Quote:
Hehe, true, but what if it does "sound cool" on thai ? Credo means something like " OMG " on portuguese, it's stupid, I know... but it's ancient now lol

If I am to give out wild guesses, I'd bet more that " TE " won't be an actual private server - perhaps what I've mentioned before, they'll set up the files and someone might buy/get/get-scammed and establish their own servers...

Spoiler!
In a similar vein to Odin/TitanMS in the old days? That wouldn't be a bad idea, though unless they have it in English most people probably won't care too much.

Also Eraser might mean something else in Thai. I know Chinese is riddled with homophones or VERY similarly spelt/pronounced words, same with Japanese IIRC.

01-10-2014   #538 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Just accept the fact that Trickster is dead and move on. Play on a private server at your own risk.

Pity Trickster is dead now. It was a great game.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

01-11-2014   #539 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Quote:
I've always read your name like that DMC4 character's name.

Well, my thoughts... I won't really miss it, even though I enjoyed playing it. I'm not a fan of pay to win, anyways, and even with being able to buy MS with galders the price is too high and I just think it's not worth the effort.
I'll stick with lol for now.

01-12-2014   #540 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
TibiaTrickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiBo
I've always read your name like that DMC4 character's name.

Well, my thoughts... I won't really miss it, even though I enjoyed playing it. I'm not a fan of pay to win, anyways, and even with being able to buy MS with galders the price is too high and I just think it's not worth the effort.
I'll stick with lol for now.
Hehe, yeah, I'm a DMC fan as well - at the time DMC4 cames up some friends make some jokes telling to me to sue capcom for copyrights ... It was released on early 2008's while I started with the TO character one year before, 2007.