ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-09-2013   #501 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

allyanzel07 is on a distinguished road

i hear it will back soon but still waiting at the buyers.. i hope it will be soon be back..
sis lifey? where did you got that information? (o.o)

-warrior07,Warcoholic,lAnticAn07

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-09-2013   #502 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

leila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the roughleila123 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: 9life
Guild: Uhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by allyanzel07
i hear it will back soon but still waiting at the buyers.. i hope it will be soon be back..
sis lifey? where did you got that information? (o.o)

-warrior07,Warcoholic,lAnticAn07
there is private server.. not talking about "eTO"...
not sure if I can post link here so add me in Skype and i'll send u link :3

07-12-2013   #503 (permalink)
Banned

EgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of light

I don't have Skype (you don't have yours listed, either) but my email is qqforfree@gmail.com

07-12-2013   #504 (permalink)
He who laughs, lasts.
Games
Loong - The Power of the DragonLeague of LegendsProject BlackoutCabal Online
Awards Pervert Award

Crave is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Crave
IGN: Cravey#1907
Guild: DiabloTalk

I would highly recommend against displaying your email address on a public forum.

07-12-2013   #505 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Hi guys, just a reminder that there isn't any private server discussion allowed on ggFTW. If you wish to discuss that, you should take it to PM. Also google is probably a good way of finding information.

07-13-2013   #506 (permalink)
Banned

EgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of lightEgnigemCenia is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crave
I would highly recommend against displaying your email address on a public forum.
It's not an email I frequently use. I have a lot, so if I need one posted in public, it's good to have throwaway ones.

11-03-2013   #507 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Victor4554 is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: HeavenlyChampion (Smash)
Class: Bunny
Level: 8x

Well guys the TTO is working, and it's very empty so lets make it full !!

11-05-2013   #508 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineStar Wars: The Old Republic

ssjali is a name known to allssjali is a name known to allssjali is a name known to allssjali is a name known to allssjali is a name known to allssjali is a name known to all
Send a message via ICQ to ssjali Send a message via MSN to ssjali
IGN: ssjali
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 24x
Guild: unownbar

I miss this game...

Especially now, when the weather is getting worse and it is cold outside, I used to spent some good time on Caballa Island.

Jewelia

11-05-2013   #509 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjali
I miss this game...

Especially now, when the weather is getting worse and it is cold outside, I used to spent some good time on Caballa Island.
i know how you feel, btw Jewelia

12-16-2013   #510 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineUltima OnlineDofus

Arnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud of

Looks like kTO still have a bit of blood and changed their ToS. My guess is that eTO, tTO and jTO closing down might probably be contractual issues.

12-16-2013   #511 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnkell
Looks like kTO still have a bit of blood and changed their ToS. My guess is that eTO, tTO and jTO closing down might probably be contractual issues.
What did they change their ToS to?

12-16-2013   #512 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineUltima OnlineDofus

Arnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud ofArnkell has much to be proud of

무한 드릴 어드벤처~ 트*스터!

Well, I don't know hangul and I used google translate so it was hard to understand anything and I give up.

12-19-2013   #513 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnkell
So that mean eTO, tTO and jTO have a little chance to comeback?

12-19-2013   #514 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Ahem.

Guess what? Looks like Trickster is becoming an endangered species.. AKA kTO closes it's doors next monh!

Google Translated entry here:

Google Translate

So... No more Trickster for all of us? (Except for the PServers, which will we only have left.)

12-22-2013   #515 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

And the chinese one?

btw, trickster was a very nice game but it was unique because the people that used to play were very nice sorry about saying something related with private but the private one won't be the same thing, i think, well because exist the fact that i won't see my friends back D:

12-23-2013   #516 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

cTO closed a long time ago. There's a PServer for the "Chinese" players, but again take it as coming form memory with no source. This has been talked several times already.

tTO is closing too, and jTO was linked with kTO, so both are closing on the same day.

So really... We will not have anymore TO. Episode 6 is meant to be the final chapter I assume.

I may have lost a few friends on TO, but we are all connected outside the game (AKA Facebook and the English-Thai PServer), so I'm not completely alone. And if I was meant to move on.. Then glad I did. Get to play my other games I enjoy as an alternative to TO. True that it's hard to replace TO unless we see a carbon copy one day (for giggles.. There's a Chinese/Taiwanese-only League of Legends copycat with stolen characters lol!)!

12-23-2013   #517 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

IdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond reputeIdlenessTT has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: IdlenessTT
Level: 400
Guild: ~..Melt the snow..~

I just heard that all TO servers are closing down. This makes me sad again. private server is not the same. I tried and quit in 2 days. I still miss Trickster here and there.

Last edited by IdlenessTT; 12-23-2013 at 11:04 PM.

12-28-2013   #518 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Yeah Idle, i know your feel... but i lost all my friends in the game D:

12-29-2013   #519 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Facebook Fan

vs824 is on a distinguished road
IGN: SoulStasis

It was fun while it lasted... i will miss TO.

12-30-2013   #520 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
TibiaTrickster Online

Credo has a spectacular aura aboutCredo has a spectacular aura aboutCredo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Credo Send a message via Skype™ to Credo
IGN: Credo(R.I.P.)

About time they had let us talk about private servers. That rule didn't made sense at all - But now it's too late, everyone merged to facebook...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to see how TricksterEraser project goes. I might get on business on future....