ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
02-22-2013   #381 (permalink)
inb4u lol?! e????
Games
Aika OnlineLa TaleElswordGrand Fantasia
Awards Event Winner

Broken has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Broken Send a message via Skype™ to Broken
IGN: Vaneshi
Class: Castanic Sorcerer :D lt_gunslinger
Level: e?
Guild: Cookies~
Xfire: snop3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0eL
I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. Farewell tricksters!
Just heard about it being shut down and I was quite surprised as well. I actually thought it had been shut down years ago, seeing which road it went down after I left in ... 2008?

I bid you farewell Trickster~

Last edited by Broken; 02-22-2013 at 03:22 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-22-2013   #382 (permalink)
VIP
Games
MabinogiVindictusDungeon Fighter OnlineLineage

Dread has a spectacular aura aboutDread has a spectacular aura aboutDread has a spectacular aura about
Class: GeassGundam to_champion

RIP TO...
so they can't like migrate ur account to another server?which other TO is still running anyways...

02-24-2013   #383 (permalink)
~Karan Worshipper~
Games
Tales of Pirates 2Tales of PiratesTrickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

WingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: SealFighter/Ayme
Class: Diva/Natasha to_primadonna
Level: 319/50
Guild: <<Firefly>>/Resurrection
Xfire: sylpheondine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurawrz
This post is dedicated to Sakurawrz; the fluffiest bunny this side of the statue in Megalopolis. We had to move to Rusty Hearts, but no one in Bramunez accepts our galders. Also in memory of everyone in MoonlightC.
Have a green banana.

Butbutbut
I do accept galders in RH D=

02-26-2013   #384 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

scucuglia is a jewel in the roughscucuglia is a jewel in the roughscucuglia is a jewel in the roughscucuglia is a jewel in the rough
IGN: -X-Gunner/XWiz/Apocaly...
Class: Gunner/Wizard/Bunny to_magician
Level: 278/276/275->ApocalypseBoxer
Guild: Brave Heart/~Euphoria~/{7N}

Man, I'm not playing it anymore
but its just so sad
I have meet so many good people in this game of my country(brazil) and others countries
I'll realy miss it a lot
good memories of the nice guys I meet like the people of euphoria <3 ...sharpfire, platnum, bloodybun, windleaves, keme and so many others people who probably I'll never see around again |:
its so sad D:
farewell trickster
sry about the poor english
I know its not the right session but I'll quit with my best epic screenshot, its not so much...but its funny

02-26-2013   #385 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Rosuvaise/Chifusa
Class: Sheep/Fox

Only a day left till server closes T_T

02-26-2013   #386 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

A new announcement has been posted... Well:

"Please keep in mind all refunded points will expire on 5/31/2013 (PST)."

Do any of my friends play another gamerage game? If so, drop me a pm.

02-26-2013   #387 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

あなたのお母さんは吸う will become famous soon enoughあなたのお母さんは吸う will become famous soon enough
IGN: NOPE
Level: 106

Good-night, sweet prince :'(

02-26-2013   #388 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Vallard is on a distinguished road
IGN: Aikaya
Class: Bard. to_soulmaster
Level: 9x/7x
Guild: I'll create later. 8D

Omg... why ;__;

I was planning back to TO, and then, I saw this notice... my heart is broken, I'll miss everybody... ;_;

You know? Yeah... it hurts, but I still love you...

02-26-2013   #389 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula

Wow they should have announced that before imo.

02-26-2013   #390 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:

Me at PangYa, but you probably have to get your character to Beginner E in order to gift MyShop.

Also migrating ex-MC guild there.. Anyone love magical girls? ^^;;

02-26-2013   #391 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

clione08 will become famous soon enough
IGN: AlanoreEzikiel/Igo
Class: Sheep to_sheep
Level: 160
Guild: Midnight Z
Default I wouldn't be SUPRISED IF..

This is sad...

but I wouldnt be suprised if they have to shut it all down to remake the game itself and balance all the classes(if thats the reason behind all of this) BESIDES! sometimes you have to restart from scratch.

they told you guys to keep on hanging by playing the other games, without the 2 words "for now" - maybe its a suprise! - until they finished remaking the game.

I mean cmon! why would they drop the game and the idea? Its much better than the other games, don't you think?

But if not, then forgive meh hehe!

Well lets hope that Trickster! will be back! better features better interface! everything. Who knows...Trickster Reborn. anyways!

all good things must come to an end.. followed by... all good things must come back..

02-26-2013   #392 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~°Polaris°~

Quote:
Originally Posted by clione08
This is sad...

but I wouldnt be suprised if they have to shut it all down to remake the game itself and balance all the classes(if thats the reason behind all of this) BESIDES! sometimes you have to restart from scratch.

they told you guys to keep on hanging by playing the other games, without the 2 words "for now" - maybe its a suprise! - until they finished remaking the game.

I mean cmon! why would they drop the game and the idea? Its much better than the other games, don't you think?

But if not, then forgive meh hehe!

Well lets hope that Trickster! will be back! better features better interface! everything. Who knows...Trickster Reborn. anyways!

all good things must come to an end.. followed by... all good things must come back..
Sadly, I would love to believe it's just a hibernation phase, but the game itself can only receive updates from kTO's developers. I don't think it's allowed for some organization to just take someone's idea and revamp it.

Sorry.

02-27-2013   #393 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
Me at PangYa, but you probably have to get your character to Beginner E in order to gift MyShop.

Also migrating ex-MC guild there.. Anyone love magical girls? ^^;;
How long does it take to get beginner E? For someone who has no golfing experience anyways?
I will be refunded on multiple accounts. Probably 35k on one and 5k on a few others.
And how many points would get something substancial there?
Lastly, have a friend that has no access to myshop that you think is worthy of points?

02-27-2013   #394 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How long does it take to get beginner E? For someone who has no golfing experience anyways?
I will be refunded on multiple accounts. Probably 35k on one and 5k on a few others.
And how many points would get something substancial there?
Lastly, have a friend that has no access to myshop that you think is worthy of points?
It depends. I "suffer" when I had to level my sister's PangYa account to be eligibable for the Care Package 2. (The Duo Feathers costs 9k Pts, so the deal for TO-newcomers... Wasn't so bad? Plus I need those things.)

It may take... Several tournaments Unless you and I grind at Deep Inferno (highest difficulty course) and pretty much try to struggle there. If careful, you can get good Pang and levels. (I have those artifacts where it gives bonus EXP..)

And I'm not sure. My "current members" in my PangYa guild is dead/inactive, and "trading" marketing is risky in PangYa since there's no trade system and like TO, GMs are discouraging MyShop vending.

A full hanbok dress for Spika I got earlier is like worth 9.9k Pts. Shoes I got for her are 3.9k. It varies on the item... But there no lolboxes unless it's a special promo (like the 2012 Lucky Bags (full of gacha items) a while ago), which I saw per bag of 6k.

So... TO is fair in some way... And be grateful that you need GvG Pts to edit your guild's name and emblem. Here... Cost Points.

And I just recharged today to get that guild re-named.. Golly.

Though... If you want to get something out of it, I don't have anything of worthy trading (most of my equipment are not tradable in Pangya) or Pang... Or RL money.

Finally, I only had experience with RL golf back in the 6th grade (consider my classroom's "PE Sport" and it was awesome), but overall you do not need experience to enjoy the game~ There's already a tutorial on how to use the game functionally in exchange for rewards (like the Papel caddie).

Last edited by Gaap; 02-27-2013 at 01:05 AM.

02-27-2013   #395 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

So, is the game down? Aaaah, I'll miss this crappy game.

I r Bulletproof~

02-27-2013   #396 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

I'm hoping.. just hoping, that they keep our characters stored. I know a game I used to play, closed down. It really had no chance of coming back, but they kept all our items and characters, in case someone bought it or whatever.. And a year later, they did a vote to see who would like the game to return. A couple months after the voting ended, it came back. This game had a player base that was half of Tricksters, and it's still going strong.

While the chances are sooooo slim, they could possibly bring it back in the future. Keep hoping.

And it's really sad that they could have saved this game, honestly. If they weren't so slow at fixing problems instead of the whole "working as intended" bull, if they didn't ban for the smallest things, if they were to listen to the players more and did more things with the players, if they had a better support system, and if they advertised more, it would probably be around for at least a couple more years. I mean, people say how hard it is to fix these bugs, look at all the other games we have, all these really detailed games, and their maintenance is no where near as long as Tricksters was. And they're usually not extended. And those updates add new dungeons and other areas like that.. Just kind of weird that they always extended it, and we still got tons of glitches.

02-27-2013   #397 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verse
I had hopes that it will return someday. But all things had to end and sort-of-glad this tiny-ass publisher lets go of it... I think they had a hard time pleasing the people and focusing on that and other popular games... I mean.. Does US/BR players like FPS games? I'm not a fan of those... And I love animated cartoon-like fantasy stuff.

So yea... So long my characters~ I had my whole ex-Trickster blog themed after my Trickster characters and the spites of all of my current pet collection and characters I have built...

02-27-2013   #398 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verse
The servers are still open for another 17 hours.

02-27-2013   #399 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
It depends. I "suffer" when I had to level my sister's PangYa account to be eligibable for the Care Package 2. (The Duo Feathers costs 9k Pts, so the deal for TO-newcomers... Wasn't so bad? Plus I need those things.)

It may take... Several tournaments Unless you and I grind at Deep Inferno (highest difficulty course) and pretty much try to struggle there. If careful, you can get good Pang and levels. (I have those artifacts where it gives bonus EXP..)

And I'm not sure. My "current members" in my PangYa guild is dead/inactive, and "trading" marketing is risky in PangYa since there's no trade system and like TO, GMs are discouraging MyShop vending.

A full hanbok dress for Spika I got earlier is like worth 9.9k Pts. Shoes I got for her are 3.9k. It varies on the item... But there no lolboxes unless it's a special promo (like the 2012 Lucky Bags (full of gacha items) a while ago), which I saw per bag of 6k.

So... TO is fair in some way... And be grateful that you need GvG Pts to edit your guild's name and emblem. Here... Cost Points.

And I just recharged today to get that guild re-named.. Golly.

Though... If you want to get something out of it, I don't have anything of worthy trading (most of my equipment are not tradable in Pangya) or Pang... Or RL money.

Finally, I only had experience with RL golf back in the 6th grade (consider my classroom's "PE Sport" and it was awesome), but overall you do not need experience to enjoy the game~ There's already a tutorial on how to use the game functionally in exchange for rewards (like the Papel caddie).
I have no intention of going to Pangya, so I may as well make someone happy by giving them something. I am sure there may be a few tricksters in the same boat as me. Anyways, I shall wait for tomorrow and PM you my balances. After that, you can work out what you need and I will attempt to find some time to download the client.
Kanani told me some nice things about you
However, if you can attempt to locate "SakuraSong" from fantasia on Pangya, I would appreciate it.

02-27-2013   #400 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games

Quote:
I have no intention of going to Pangya, so I may as well make someone happy by giving them something. I am sure there may be a few tricksters in the same boat as me. Anyways, I shall wait for tomorrow and PM you my balances. After that, you can work out what you need and I will attempt to find some time to download the client.
Kanani told me some nice things about you
However, if you can attempt to locate "SakuraSong" from fantasia on Pangya, I would appreciate it.
I am known by some TO player base for making these boss tutorial videos (great memory capsule videos!) and I should probably upload that GM-dance video... (And had that Duelist guide up on ggFTW...)

Anyway... Yea... Well.. IDK if GR does track any accounts and IP-bans them like in TO... But that's one risky move 'cause I don't mind lvling up the character... But nya... We'll see. (And I don't think dying Galder will benefit this trade...)

I should really sleep soon. Gotta owe one RP reply really quick and get my free comets on PangYa.. Woo~