ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-23-2013   #21 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Well, this is what you all wanted right? Congratulations...

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-23-2013   #22 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

It's rather obvious who the entities are at fault here.

2008-2012, it was a good ride.

Sad this game had so much potential, it just needed a good push with better management.

01-23-2013   #23 (permalink)
Has Trouble Sleeping
Special

CountBlood is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to CountBlood
Guild: Red Eclipse

Well I knew it was imminent and haven't played seriously in years. Still sad to see.

01-23-2013   #24 (permalink)
Zay
ggFTW Addict

Zay is a name known to allZay is a name known to allZay is a name known to allZay is a name known to allZay is a name known to allZay is a name known to all
IGN: Zaylia
Class: Sheeeeep to_sheep
Level: 3xx
Guild: Révolution

Very, very sad. I feel like the huge decline in the last few months was greatly because of gameguard and all the other huge bugs constantly coming out with the newer maints, which is not the communities fault for not wanting to spend money when we simply weren't getting the support we greatly needed. Overall, it could have been prevented. Especially with the really great content coming up.

All the goals I had that I won't achieve now. Oh well! It's been fun while it's lasted.

01-23-2013   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SteelFlex will become famous soon enoughSteelFlex will become famous soon enough
IGN: SteelFlex333
Class: Swag to_wizard
Level: Infinity
Guild: Nerf Koreans

Kinda makes sense why they made the 6th anniv skill lk now

01-23-2013   #26 (permalink)
R
Chu♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

It's about time.

But one can only hope a more decent, caring publisher will pick it up and do a transfer. Otherwise; I am going to really hate seeing my hard work go to waste, even though I don't play the game anymore.

Spoiler!

01-23-2013   #27 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Yeah ok about time.

these swimming gays ruined my life

01-23-2013   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 100(rTO) 271(eTO)
Guild: None (rTO) «Firefly»«Serenity» (eTO)
Xfire: Caiternoodle

o.

m

f

g

01-23-2013   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineAionMabinogi
Awards Facebook Fan

Location: Curled up in a bundle of soft, fuzzy blankets. (。・ω・。)
SugarLamb is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to SugarLamb
IGN: SugarLoli
Class: ♡ Cry baby ♡ to_champion
Level: 16x
Guild: Dawn

Wow, I'm seriously pissed about this. I literally just spent like, 60 dollars worth of money in rage points solely for this game, and now it's all gone down the drain. They're only converting it back to rage points, instead of giving us the actual cash back? That makes me livid. I can't believe they're ripping us off like this. All their other games suck, I have nothing to do with these leftover points. Hate hate HATE this. What a waste of time.

01-23-2013   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

grimdeathz is a name known to allgrimdeathz is a name known to allgrimdeathz is a name known to allgrimdeathz is a name known to allgrimdeathz is a name known to allgrimdeathz is a name known to all
IGN: Sil3ntSnip3s/PlaTnuM
Class: Scientist/Witch
Level: 282/310
Guild: Euphoria

wow.... really so i spent money on nothing then...? **** that im pissed

01-23-2013   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MarkMM616,RussellTovey616
Class: Hybrd/Pure to_mercenary
Level: MarkMM616:340 RussellTovey616:335
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

I suffer the worst of my depression this week, i lose a friend over it, i bearly get the urge to want live, i look forward to getting my characters to lv 400, i get haxx alties, i feel better playing the game and now the one last thing i like to do is closing, fate is really tempting me.

Bye.

01-23-2013   #32 (permalink)
Mika.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseEden Eternal

Mikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud ofMikaze has much to be proud of

Awh. Isad.
I didn't really play anymore cause of the whole gameguard back + win7 thing but still. =[

01-23-2013   #33 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée
Level: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
They're making a new game right?
You really want to play something else run by them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlohaPride
what a waste of money.
This a million times over.

Welp! Wasted a lot of money on this game but I've made absolutely amazing friends. So it wasn't a complete waste of time.

After not playing for a long time, I don't particularly care that it's going. I feel bad for people that still play and care.

Good job lasting when everyone said you were going down years ago Trickster!

R.I.P: MaidLatte and ShoujoAii
You were both cute as hell with all your adorable fuses.

01-23-2013   #34 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarLamb
Wow, I'm seriously pissed about this. I literally just spent like, 60 dollars worth of money in rage points solely for this game, and now it's all gone down the drain. They're only converting it back to rage points, instead of giving us the actual cash back? That makes me livid. I can't believe they're ripping us off like this. All their other games suck, I have nothing to do with these leftover points. Hate hate HATE this. What a waste of time.
Agreed. Oh well
B> Lawyer
Maybe they can find a flaw.

01-23-2013   #35 (permalink)
⊙__⊙
Games
Perfect WorldEther Saga OdysseyLa TaleLegend of Edda

Esperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Esperetta Send a message via Yahoo to Esperetta Send a message via Skype™ to Esperetta
IGN: Esperetta
Class: Everything to_champion
Level: 0-24x
Guild: Space Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarLamb
Can you do Chargeback? lol

They should of made myshop free in the last month. haha, really go out with a bang.

01-23-2013   #36 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

It was obviously going to end some day.
Soon too, I mean they haven't patched. In forever.

01-23-2013   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

iKandel is on a distinguished road
IGN: iKandel
Class: Priest to_wizard
Level: 28x
Guild: [Arcanite]

and what... now I have to go outside? But... there are people out there...

Now I'm sad...

01-23-2013   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionLa TaleMapleStory

ChiiPoof is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula
Agreed. Oh well
B> Lawyer
Maybe they can find a flaw.
LET DO IT!You pay .-. i dun wanna eTO to close

01-23-2013   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Facebook Fan

Sizzurp is on a distinguished road
IGN: Holla Holla Get Dolla
Level: 30 - 30
Xfire: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡

lol.. i just can't believe it

01-23-2013   #40 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur
Soon too, I mean they haven't patched. In forever.

....1 month?

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~