ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
02-04-2013   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #341 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
ElswordS4 LeagueTrickster OnlineLunia

Aeth is on a distinguished road
IGN: Aetheon

I didn't know about Trickster closing until my brother told me about it yesterday. I've played this game since Closed Beta and man was i really addicted to it then. I stopped playing around my Sophomore or Junior year (With the occasional checking how things were but leaving after 5 mins or so) and I have some very precious memories of this game. Personally, it makes me sad to see this game go since this was my first real MMORPG i seriously took but as everyone says all games must come to a close someday. I'm glad i was able to meet all of my Guildies and still kinda talk with them now via Guild Forums even though they don't play anymore. Still, i wish i had pictures of us as a guild but it looks like that will only be a memory for me Well, it was nice seeing you guys ingame even though i never made direct contact with you (Maybe you knew me maybe you didn't) but regardless i had a blast playing with my fellow Tricksters. Until then, Good luck in the future!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-04-2013   #342 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
TibiaTrickster Online

Credo has a spectacular aura aboutCredo has a spectacular aura aboutCredo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Credo Send a message via Skype™ to Credo
IGN: Credo(R.I.P.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiBo
I found a private TO server (which was region locked), and a guide explaining how to make a private server, with download links, but it was 2~3 years ago, I did check this server's site and it doesn't exist anymore, and the download links on that guide didn't work, either (even when I found them they didn't work).
I think it's all about luck, finding the files to make one and/or finding a private server. RO and WoW have a ton of fans, it's easier for someone to find ways to make a private server when there are a lot of people interested in it.
I understand.... Would just be easier on the programming side - a 2D game too - but now I see even if myself establish it, would not be quite possible to afford, unless we bring back many old players, back from the dead... And donations and stuff to rent a server... Kind of Utopia...

Most of the game " quits " , mine included, were because of random banishments and issues inside the game infrastucture - which the company holds the guilt... Well let's just wait and see what will happen. Hopefully, another one will buy the game's rights and provide solutions for all problems that led all that chaos. Despite all the money I have spent, if someone bring a new TO, starting all over again, I would play without any problem...

Edit: Just one more thing, for those who are not undestanding why we ol' players that had many complaints on the game are here - if we complain about a problem, point an issue and yell about it (on the game) it is because we cared about it.

Last edited by Credo; 02-04-2013 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Preventing a Double-post.

02-04-2013   #343 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineWonderKing Online

l2yu is a splendid one to beholdl2yu is a splendid one to beholdl2yu is a splendid one to beholdl2yu is a splendid one to beholdl2yu is a splendid one to beholdl2yu is a splendid one to behold
IGN: 騒少年
Guild: Ohana{O8}

gg.
If I could take back the countless hours I spent on this game, I gladly would.

JukoRyu, Nitsujsieh, NitsujMai, Lintendo64, SwooshEX, JWalker
/sign off

Shout out to all you guys who remember me

Let it l2ain, Let it l2ain.

Two shoes.
I lace that.
*Lace me up! Oh lace me up!*

02-04-2013   #344 (permalink)
deny 'til you die
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Mirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to beholdMirage is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Mirage
IGN: MagicianHana

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntreevloki
While we're all here, what was your favorite Trickster memory?
I'm sure this is a hard question for any of us to answer. I remember playing this game for so long, it feels like this game was around since I was born (of course that's not true but... >__> <___< ). I actually have more of a collection, which includes me meeting some of my besties in Trickster through Zanarkand and another old group; I've made friends and we've been stuck to each other for years <3 Even through all the drama, we're still together and even though we drift apart, it's still just fun talking to each other.

I feel that just by playing this game, I've seen how much I've grown throughout the years. My participation has been sporadic and I admit, sometimes I just end up as a solitary player. But really, anything from my childhood nowadays brings tears to my eyes, and Trickster is among the things that will probably remain among my memories.

The only thing I probably regret from playing this game was not being able to salvage any of my screenshots (I barely have any now, because I kept installing and uninstalling the game ;~; ). I'm going to miss this game terribly, but I will move forward.

R.I.P. my sheep MagicianHana and the memories on her </3 You'll find me playing other games with the same user, though (:

she runs because
that's the only thing
she can do.

02-04-2013   #345 (permalink)
Has Trouble Sleeping
Special

CountBlood is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to CountBlood
Guild: Red Eclipse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeth
I didn't know about Trickster closing until my brother told me about it yesterday. I've played this game since Closed Beta and man was i really addicted to it then. I stopped playing around my Sophomore or Junior year (With the occasional checking how things were but leaving after 5 mins or so) and I have some very precious memories of this game. Personally, it makes me sad to see this game go since this was my first real MMORPG i seriously took but as everyone says all games must come to a close someday. I'm glad i was able to meet all of my Guildies and still kinda talk with them now via Guild Forums even though they don't play anymore. Still, i wish i had pictures of us as a guild but it looks like that will only be a memory for me Well, it was nice seeing you guys ingame even though i never made direct contact with you (Maybe you knew me maybe you didn't) but regardless i had a blast playing with my fellow Tricksters. Until then, Good luck in the future!
FEELS

02-05-2013   #346 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

Quite a bit of history tied to this game, myself. The only thing constant in life is change.

[Forum Rules][NoeJeko's Blog][Guide Guide][TO Training Guide]
k0n: Explaining anything to ignorant people is the same as trying to teach a turtle to sing. At some point, it's just hopeless.

02-05-2013   #347 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoeJeko
Quite a bit of history tied to this game, myself. The only thing constant in life is change.
For sure, man. I remember how awesome Kirameki was, and probably still is.

02-05-2013   #348 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

Jasper and I are still really good friends. We knew each other prior to this, of course, but spent many a day in Pangya or TO heh.

Also met someone I ended up dating for 4 years here.

In retrospect, seems fitting both of those sunset near the same time :3

[Forum Rules][NoeJeko's Blog][Guide Guide][TO Training Guide]
k0n: Explaining anything to ignorant people is the same as trying to teach a turtle to sing. At some point, it's just hopeless.

02-06-2013   #349 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlinePangya

NekoPixelz is on a distinguished road
IGN: IioriChan & YoruNeko
Class: Light Witch & Entertainer to_soulmaster
Level: 14x & 7x

I just noticed now that they were closing the game, just when I finally got some time to play... -__-
Why are they closing the game? they haven't given any reason...

Two amazing artists!

02-06-2013   #350 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoPixelz
I just noticed now that they were closing the game, just when I finally got some time to play... -__-
Why are they closing the game? they haven't given any reason...
You might want to lurk the ggFTW forms a bit as we have some possible theroys with reference.

One of them was because they are stradegizing to import their company name to a console level with CrossFire being their popular FPS MMO, and since it cost money to push that direction, they have to turn down one of their failing games which would be Trickster. (Back in around mid-2012 a hacker surpasses the GameGuard-less eTO and cause the increase of the in-game economy... I am one of the few poor but continued to play until around November (I think) where I went on a complete hiatus.)

Correct me if I'm wrong.

02-06-2013   #351 (permalink)
random
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineRappelzFiesta

coolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond reputecoolbluex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to coolbluex
IGN: coolbluex|Amarys
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 30x
Guild: *~Mirage Coordinator~*

there's a server maint O_O
wonder what it's supposed to do .-.

02-06-2013   #352 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Rosuvaise/Chifusa
Class: Sheep/Fox

it's probably to remove myshop O.o

02-06-2013   #353 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruriko
it's probably to remove myshop O.o
Yea they removed it all x: looks weird..

02-07-2013   #354 (permalink)
Mis
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster Online

Mis has a spectacular aura aboutMis has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Misbaby
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 2xx
Guild: K.O.P/Guardians/=^.^=

Well now I am in a private server, there are TBN msgs everyday and a lot of people, but I will go to jap server....................... no private server is as good as an official one
And there are a lot of people costing money too, there's only one GM which is the person who holds this server

02-07-2013   #355 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Rosuvaise/Chifusa
Class: Sheep/Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mis
Well now I am in a private server, there are TBN msgs everyday and a lot of people, but I will go to jap server....................... no private server is as good as an official one
And there are a lot of people costing money too, there's only one GM which is the person who holds this server
There's private servers for Trickster? tell me!

02-07-2013   #356 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SteelFlex will become famous soon enoughSteelFlex will become famous soon enough
IGN: SteelFlex333
Class: Swag to_wizard
Level: Infinity
Guild: Nerf Koreans

Trickster is popular enough to have a private server? Lol.

02-07-2013   #357 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Hey guys, just a reminder, there is no public discussion about private servers allowed. If you want to disclose information about one, please use PM or another private channel. Thanks.

02-07-2013   #358 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Primal has a spectacular aura aboutPrimal has a spectacular aura about
IGN: iSavage | Merceless
Class: I'm a Gladiator, 4 Life. to_mercenary
Level: ALvTooLow
Guild: God Of War

Hey there this is iSavage, Merceless and Farticus (I'm sure you remember me :P).
I know over the years we've had our issues and I might have said things that I didn't actually mean, it was just the moment. Anyway I'm a people's person and believe it or not I will miss every one of you, friends and enemies. I believe in the end since we were all older you just saw it as pure fun (the KOs thing), as I did.
I'd like to thank all of you whom I've met and I'd like, if possible, to add you here, msn or something just to know that you're there and you haven't completely disappeared from my life. I probably shouldn't care and you probably don't know this side of me but I'm a people's person and I don't like losing people in any sort of way.
If you'd like to keep my contact you can add me here or just PM me, or leave a response in this thread and I'll give you my msn or facebook if you are willing.

Thanks for these amazing years.

iSavage

02-07-2013   #359 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

OutSpark is shutting down...
so far it what ? ijji to Airea games ? beanfun ? Trickster Online and now Outspark....

something is going on and I don't know why =/...

02-07-2013   #360 (permalink)
Mis
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster Online

Mis has a spectacular aura aboutMis has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Misbaby
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 2xx
Guild: K.O.P/Guardians/=^.^=

I recieved PMs, and another thing is I dont recommend this P server......coz it is not in English and only has one GM. I mean if you ever bother to play in another language why not the left official servers? But one thing is good, there is no IP block haha