ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-30-2013   #301 (permalink)
Music Is Life ~
Games
Dragon NestLeague of Legends

simplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to simplyecks Send a message via MSN to simplyecks
IGN: SimplyEcks
Class: Mercenary
Level: 40
Guild: Ecks T. C. / EcksxRated
Xfire: simplyecks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
I've been saying this for a while but;

1. Remove GameGuard
2. Unban EVERYONE
3. Remove all 7767's
4. Merge Jewelia and Fantasia

HOLY SHI- It's 2006 again.
This would definitely heed interesting results...

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-30-2013   #302 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStory

Atmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant future
IGN: Atmosphere
Level: Nub

@Above, we need a petition to do just that.

01-30-2013   #303 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
League of LegendsTrickster Online

Toyoha has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Toyoha
Class: Champion/Witch to_soulmaster

So, Trickster's closing. Huh. Well, I suppose I saw it happening eventually, but... eventually is always some vague date. Seeing it set in stone really brings it in. I'm not sure if it just hasn't impacted me or if I've just detached myself from it...

I haven't really been active in the game for years. I started back in 07, played for some time. Haha, I remember the first character I made was a fox, before Revo hit, and I didn't know how to build characters at all. Randomly distributed points, even got her a gun, it was interesting. The friend who introduced me to the game quit long ago, and most of the other friends I made vanished or quit as well. It's a bummer, but things happen. I, myself, vanished for about a year, but I came back.

I'm fairly certain I've invested a good bit of money into this game, but... I had fun, so I suppose I don't mind. It wasn't nearly as much as what some people put into it anyway, ehehe.

I'd like to thank the few guilds I joined for having me, even though I was inevitably booted from all of them due to inactivity. I'd like to thank the friends I made for helping to make this game fun and keeping me interested for longer than I thought. I suppose I'd like to thank Ntreev/GR/SGi for hosting and distributing the game for as long as they did, for giving me a time sink and something to focus on sometimes. It's been a great game and I don't regret a single moment of playing it. I'd also like to thank the wonderful people here at ggftw who devoted their time to updating and maintaining the wiki for this game.

Most importantly, I'd thank koshi for being almost the entire reason I'd been playing anymore.

For now though, it's a sad farewell. I feel it now, I guess putting my thoughts into words really hammered the reality of it in. Farewell, fellow Tricksters. I wish you all the best.

Come on, what's the worst that could---
No, wait! I didn't finish it! It doesn't count!

Last edited by Toyoha; 02-17-2013 at 06:10 AM.

01-30-2013   #304 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Level: 195
Guild: Luminary

Paying my gamer respects, as someone who only played Trickster till lv 56 during the 2006 (or was it 2007) world box event. I'm a bit dissapointed i never found the time to come back and experience everything the game had to offer content wise.

I still have a lv 120 cash pet Venus i bought in advance in preparation for my return, guess its up in the air if someone will pick up the server and continue on. Still. Cute game and here's to hoping the game isn't truly over!

01-30-2013   #305 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmosphere
@Above, we need a petition to do just that.
Petitions aren't the solution to everything.

01-31-2013   #306 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

iKandel is on a distinguished road
IGN: iKandel
Class: Priest to_wizard
Level: 28x
Guild: [Arcanite]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jare
Petitions aren't the solution to everything.
Usually, from my experience at least, money is...

If they fixed things, and actually advertised the game it could have probably made it.

However, you need to spend money to make it, and if you don't want to spend it to be able to fix the game's bugs, and take care of your investment so it can continue to grow to bring in money, then obviously it's gonna fail.

They could have done a lot of things. But I suppose they wanted to spend more time with Grand Chase. Maybe that's where the money went?

Whatever.
I'm gonna miss my Priest. iKandel Lv. 290. <3

I do hope someone will pick it up. I mean it won't be the end of the world if no one does. But if they do, and it becomes a profit maker, GameRage will surely realize their screw ups.

01-31-2013   #307 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Rosuvaise/Chifusa
Class: Sheep/Fox

If they put the game on steam they'll probably get a boost in users

01-31-2013   #308 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

ThExGaMe is on a distinguished road
IGN: NewPage/AnotherNewPage
Class: Wizard, Schoolgirl to_magician
Level: 275

I'll miss all of you guys, I wish you good luck

01-31-2013   #309 (permalink)
Music Is Life ~
Games
Dragon NestLeague of Legends

simplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant futuresimplyecks has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to simplyecks Send a message via MSN to simplyecks
IGN: SimplyEcks
Class: Mercenary
Level: 40
Guild: Ecks T. C. / EcksxRated
Xfire: simplyecks

Just thought I'd post some old fun threads that benefited the community in the past before I got banned..

/forum/trickster-onl...away-mega.html

/forum/trickster-onl...e-service.html

it was neat and I met a lot of interesting people and even though it was hours of work I'm glad I was able to help many people!

I met a lot of great people on here including my wifey Mochi whom I met on Trickster a few years back and are still together in real life till this day (3 years in March). I can't say I'll miss Trickster but I feel fortunate to have made such great friends on there and the experiences I've been through.

01-31-2013   #310 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

TinyLegs will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyecks
Just thought I'd post some old fun threads that benefited the community in the past before I got banned..

it was neat and I met a lot of interesting people and even though it was hours of work I'm glad I was able to help many people!

I met a lot of great people on here including my wifey Mochi whom I met on Trickster a few years back and are still together in real life till this day (3 years in March). I can't say I'll miss Trickster but I feel fortunate to have made such great friends on there and the experiences I've been through.
Spoiler!

02-01-2013   #311 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

mike69 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Type69/Positions/Drizzzy
Class: Gambler/Witch/Merc to_raccoon
Level: 30x/27x/20x
Guild: Revolution
Xfire: -

Wait whens the boss summoning

02-01-2013   #312 (permalink)
사랑해요,♥.
Games
Trickster OnlineFlyFFEden EternalLeague of Legends

Promise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to beholdPromise is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyecks

Oh wow, I remember that coupon drop thing xD I kept on having to bank all of the coupons you'd dropped. I wasn't very social back in the day and I don't see myself in any of those screenshots, so meh. But wow, it sure does bring back a lot of memories. One thing I remember was Blushi saying something about her "Ketchup look" in the 2nd job bunny form, haha. :3

Visit my TumblrSHAWOL BESTFRIEND STAR1 INSPIRIT EXOTIC E.L.FVisit my Twitter

02-01-2013   #313 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Facebook Fan

vs824 is on a distinguished road
IGN: SoulStasis

The good old memories are coming out...

No matter what happens, im forever a TRICKSTER.

02-01-2013   #314 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Daniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud ofDaniloo has much to be proud of
IGN: Dani
Class: #MIAMI2IBIZA to_soulmaster
Level: #10FEETTALL
Guild: GREYHOUND SHM YEA

Oh well.. I wasnt really playing since the end of '11, since school and personal problems got in the way (and not to mention 7667-error-thing, and a ban LOL)

Im thankful for some of the friends I made though, who I can still communicate with even if it does shut down
I'm happy for some memories I have too [Dani hits 300/Dani gets 2k MA|Dani gets awesome/Dani PVP rage]

But in the end can actually confess i actually saw that coming ... i mean .. honestly, SGI sucks and so does some of the GMs. [Yeah you all know who] and the massban and the epic glitches/bugs are just all over the game anyway, the party system died too, which is literally the end of any game - but oh well.

Val <3 Ned <3 Amy <3 Gabby <3 Vickeh <3

D A N S D A K A R 2 0 1 4 S K R I L L E X & Z E D D

02-01-2013   #315 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

Fantasia finally got it's 300% lol.

02-02-2013   #316 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fate23
Fantasia finally got it's 300% lol.
It was pretty random, I found I'm getting much more exp at CT floor 21, then saw there's the 300% exp boost, went to floor 22 - no boost. Oh well

02-02-2013   #317 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

ShadowMidget will become famous soon enough
IGN: ShadowMidgets
Class: Cyber Hunter to_scientist
Level: 246/250/226
Guild: MoonLightC

I'm starting to doubt that trickster will come back, since gms started dropping spicy uniques if the game does come back they might wipe the characters since there are like a bajillion people with spicy sets now

02-02-2013   #318 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

They what?!?!?!

02-02-2013   #319 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
They what?!?!?!
Yea they usually go on daily and give some kind of request to players which i heard they gave out spicy stuff the other day and gave mind's eye ability today which was pretty useless lol.
Also the exp thing i heard only some maps had it last week but since i saw there was 300% in mega now i thought it was everywhere but i guess i'm wrong lol.

02-02-2013   #320 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

idk why they dont get it to work in Fantasia
in Jewelia we have 300% bonus exp on every map