ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-25-2013   #221 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

lask1483 has a spectacular aura aboutlask1483 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: lasky04/Bunsbuns
Class: Priest/Duelist
Level: 359/290
Guild: ~CRISIS^/MoonlightC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriannaPuss
I feel like Trickster Online has soo much left to offer. There are many aspects of this game that could be expanded upon. I can just picture mycamps becoming a huge thing and everyone hanging out in each others houses... Not to mention the future updates that we thought we would see.
GUARANTEED that if enough effort/money/whatever was put into this game it would be successful. CAUSE IT'S ****ING MAGICAL.
Trickster Online
It not only was an escape from reality... '07-'13
It was, and still is, the most beautiful & cutest game I've ever seen.
Yes, it is similar to many mmorpgs: the quests, the grinding, the dailies, the storyline, and the classes; But there is something magical about Caballa Island.
The magic for me was the customization and the uniqueness of our characters. Yes, in T.O. you could essentially have the exact same build and equipment as someone else, but the amount of clothes and pets we could choose from made each of our characters truly unique.
The magic for me is also the overall feeling of the game... Just look at those the vivid colors! Also, the details the illustrators and artists put into the maps, items, & everything (I mean, have you seen episode 6??!!?? (just Nefrititi's Audidence Chamber alone is gorgeousssss!)).
It is the whole I-feel-like-I'm-in-a-damn-anime-show feeling that I will truly miss.
The cute little emoticons and skills... Choco of Love <3
There is also the beautiful, sometimes-annoying and now I'm finding it to be nostalgic music. I know after trickster ends I will still listen to the score.
After reading this you can see I truly love Trickster. I loved the game itself, and I have yet to even mentioned the amazing people I have met over the years D;
I am now going to enjoy the time (1 month, 2 days) I have left.

Strongly Agree... we love TRICKSTER ONLINE USA... im gonna miss ALL... but i never ever say goodbye.. T.T so sad...

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-25-2013   #222 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~Polaris~

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkeiser
Still fortunate of me that I finished whole 7episodes

at least...
Where is this "Episode 7." Doesn't it only go up to Episode 6 right now?

01-25-2013   #223 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Count Episode 0 and it's seven.

01-25-2013   #224 (permalink)
Greetings to you!
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineWorld of WarcraftForsaken World
Awards Artifact Hoarder

Draft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant futureDraft has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Draft
Guild: ~Polaris~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care
Count Episode 0 and it's seven.
I see, forgot about it as it was the beginner quests basically. Thanks for the clarification.

01-25-2013   #225 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Facebook Fan

vs824 is on a distinguished road
IGN: SoulStasis

i will miss my character...

my pets, my rare items and my achievements... too much time and effort.

there's still 1 month and i hope they can find another company to assume the game....

01-25-2013   #226 (permalink)
ღ 愛わいつも。<3
Games
Eden EternalPangyaTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

Sunniiee is a jewel in the roughSunniiee is a jewel in the roughSunniiee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Sunniiee Send a message via Skype™ to Sunniiee
IGN: Seyeumi ☕
Class: Mid, Adc, Support to_soulmaster

RIP TO, I feel like none of the moments were really wasted as people grew up with this game.

01-25-2013   #227 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkeiser
Still fortunate of me that I finished whole 7episodes

at least...
Same here. (But isn't like 6 episodes?) Doing them made my character's entire chapters feel complete.

01-25-2013   #228 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

9th character on kTO ... T.T..

무한 드릴 어드벤처, 트*스터 - 9번째 모험가 등장

01-25-2013   #229 (permalink)
GM Magnet
Special

SEGAMew will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to SEGAMew
IGN: ~LeonSchroeder~, HaoQiao,
Class: Lion to_scientist
Level: 253
Guild: DayBreak

Great, how am I going to pursue the GMs (especially GM_Mobius) if Caballa Island gets shut down forever

After I'm finally back from the Navy, Trickster has gone up and announces its closure D: I must be a curse or something!

[Temporary Sig Until I Get a New one] - Now where have I heard that one before @.@
[Leon's Thread of Arts]

Last edited by SEGAMew; 01-25-2013 at 10:59 PM.

01-25-2013   #230 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Holy shit a wild Leon appeared. Damn, girl.

But lol, no, you're not a curse. From what I understand there's been many issues that led up to this (I realize you're just joking).

モノノ怪

01-26-2013   #231 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SteelFlex will become famous soon enoughSteelFlex will become famous soon enough
IGN: SteelFlex333
Class: Swag to_wizard
Level: Infinity
Guild: Nerf Koreans

I knew the whole game would empty out the next day

01-26-2013   #232 (permalink)
Has Trouble Sleeping
Special

CountBlood is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to CountBlood
Guild: Red Eclipse

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelFlex
I knew the whole game would empty out the next day
Going to Desert Beach is so depressing. I miss all my card game buddies.

01-26-2013   #233 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

I'm not aware of the state of the game right now as I've not logged on since a day before they announced the closure..But I'm not going to give up all hope yet. Perhaps a company will see the potential in this game and want to keep it alive..A brave action it will be but I am sure it would pay off.
It really hurts knowing I won't be able to log on anymore and know exactly who people are just by the way their character looks, even if I didn't know them personally. I'm sure it would surprise many people that I know exactly who they are just from a glance at their character.

I guess all there is to do is wait and pray that a company does decide to take over(if it's even an option, SGI clearly has failed us and I'm not sure they care enough to want to let it continue trolol).
I'm not going to log on again because I can't deal with the nostalgia it will bring me. I will break into tears(and I'm not ashamed of it one bit).

I wonder what ggftw will be like without trickster...It seems like it'll be a ghost town..

There are too many people for me to list that have made this game unforgettable but you definitely know who you are, all of you. Even people I've gotten into arguments with or even left off with a bad note, you know you all meant something to me. Even people I didn't speak to very often but just knowing that their presence is still there made me feel warm inside. When someone would say they're quitting/taking a break it would make me so sad to know that another piece of the community is gone and not having that piece is like an uncompleted puzzle.

./SOB

01-26-2013   #234 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by YenSai
I'm sure it would surprise many people that I know exactly who they are just from a glance at their character.

I'm not going to log on again because I can't deal with the nostalgia it will bring me. I will break into tears(and I'm not ashamed of it one bit).
I know who some characters are by just looking at their fashion/equipments too :<... so sad..

Also you're logging on at least 1 more time to let me take a pic for the Mega Picture D< or I will be very sad >:C more sad than sad D<

01-26-2013   #235 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

a very very very sad moment if they totally closed TRICKSTER ONLINE USA.. make me cry. im gonna miss ALL.. memories = priceless, TRICKSTER ONLINE is the best online game ever and many know that is true.. eTO is awesome ... y64:

01-26-2013   #236 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online 2Rift: Planes of Telara

Admirado has a spectacular aura aboutAdmirado has a spectacular aura about
IGN: XxRitishaxX
Class: Rabbit to_champion
Level: 100+100+95
Guild: Revolution/Checkmate

woooo!! Not intending to sound so selfish but it feels like I wasted my 3 months from farming spicy... yay!!! *goes crazy*

On the bright side, there is still 1 month left for them to reconsider (as if they are gonna do that) Or maybe I'll just migrate to tTO

IGN: XxRitishaxX / KingAchilles / Admirado [J]

01-26-2013   #237 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online

Xaorath is a jewel in the roughXaorath is a jewel in the roughXaorath is a jewel in the rough

I haven't been active on Trickster in a long time. I think the last time I actually played was early 2011, but I haven't played "regularly" since late 2008. A big part of the reason I stopped playing was because Ntreev began changing too many things. I wasn't a big fan of all of the revamps associated with the Revolution and the growing focus on MyShop rather than in-game content. Still, I felt like I should login and say something since the game is shutting down.

I knew that Ntreev was headed on a downward spiral, with so many loyal, hardworking, legitimate players being blocked for no reason. I knew nothing would change and I was angry at Ntreev for ignoring so many great suggestions by the community to improve the game. The old crew I used to play with moved on to other games and so did I.

I made the decision some time ago to quit playing all MMO's in an attempt to focus on real life and I haven't actively played Trickster in so long that I didn't expect this to bother me as much as it does. Even if it weren't shutting down, I wouldn't be playing, so I shouldn't care, but somehow I do. I can't say I'm surprised. I didn't even expect the game to make it this long with the path it has been following. I still love Trickster and I'll never forget it.

My memories of this game might be seen through rose colored glasses but to me the best memories I have are from Links to Fantasy, when all training areas were active and Trickster felt most alive. Before ggFTW, back when the community used myTrickster. I remember seeing Wind/Earth Sheep at Nora Sewers and Snow Field 3 and actually being inspired to create one myself (though I never did, I was always a Dragon guy).

It's sad to see Trickster go and I do have many regrets, but mostly that I didn't enjoy the game more when it was actually alive instead of worrying about getting stronger and leveling up. I don't regret playing.

May Trickster Online R.I.P. and though many of you are new faces to me, it was a pleasure being a part of the community.

Selling Myshop Items [Status: Closed for now] | Buying: Nothing

01-26-2013   #238 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

DreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the roughDreadPirate is a jewel in the rough
IGN: 0Xavier0/0Cerberus0
Class: Charm-Gambler/Power-Gladiator lu_krieg
Level: 215/132
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

I like this game very much, as it is the only one I play. It is my source of the term "chill", because I chat with people I met and it always turns out fine and dandy. I won't say my farewells until Feb 27 closure is official. There still is a slight chance, and I believe the new company may have the potential to come back with a bang, rather than leave with one.~

0Xavier0
0Cerberus0
xXNicolasXx

Haven't even leveld up my Lion to 150 to use my Pearl Pistol Lv9 62 AC

How disheartening.

*Just for the sake of the community, if all of you decide on another game, do post here; I greatly value Trickster Online's Community and wish to continue with it.*

01-26-2013   #239 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadPirate
...I won't say my farewells until Feb 27 closure is official. There still is a slight chance, and I believe the new company may have the potential to come back with a bang, rather than leave with one.~
You, my friend, are very smart. I am sure a new publishing company will pick up it up sometime in the near future or eventually. If not, well, the game has had a good run as I've stated before.

I just find it a bit silly how some people are being a bit too over melodramatic.

Last edited by Jon; 01-26-2013 at 10:18 AM.

01-26-2013   #240 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Turtlebread is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
You, my friend, are very smart. I am sure a new publishing company will pick up it up sometime in the near future or eventually. If not, well, the game has had a good run as I've stated before.

I just find it a bit silly how some people are being a bit too over melodramatic.
I dunno. I think if Trickster is ever 'revitalized', it won't be for a good while yet. Hopefully a less incompetent company will run it, at least.

It's incredibly sad to see this site go.. I started playing a few only a years ago, and instantly fell in love with trickster's concepts, art and so on. Though I did not experience the changing of ownership(?), server changes etc, I have experienced the decreasing amount of users online, and irritating glitches that never seemed to be fixed - and as for LAMEguard, that certainly had me in fits of rage many a time. It was evident to me that the game wouldn't last much longer, and it's a real shame that that came to be - as from what everyone else has been saying, the game used to be really good, but massively went down-hill.

I will sincerely miss this game, all the money I spent on it, and the few decent people I had the pleasure to have met here.

Can anyone recommend a/ similar site/s? Though not quite similar, Dungeon Fighter Online caught my eye around the same time as TO, but alas, it's only open to people in the USA/ Canada, and I am situated in the UK. ;[