ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-24-2013   #201 (permalink)
Has Trouble Sleeping
Special

CountBlood is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to CountBlood
Guild: Red Eclipse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirks
aren't you that red eyed lion lols
you remember <3!

Also have a decent amount of peeps drill in tap field 1 atm, come join us ggftw

edit: I mean dark cove.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-24-2013   #202 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Artixt is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: l2ain/Artixt/ShiningStarl
Class: SoulMaster/Mercenary/Primadonna to_soulmaster
Level: 170/195/141
Guild: ~ l2ainDrops ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmosphere
I don't think it was game guard that did the most damage to the game/player base. I know for a fact that the veterans/old players recharge the most and contribute the most for the company. (talking about those that spend hundreds/thousands...) But where have most of them gone? I think you could thank a certain someone/staff that caused most of them to be banned with a petty reason like IP conflict.
Oh? I guess that's why I saw my account being 7767'd when I tried to log back on, even though the last time I played was back in 2010. Since I spent my entire Trickster life on an old desktop that is no longer, I don't have any of my old screen shots... I'll always remember Trickster, the one that started it all for me.

01-24-2013   #203 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Quote:
I think you could thank a certain someone/staff that caused most of them to be banned with a petty reason like IP conflict.
What's the context for this?

モノノ怪

01-24-2013   #204 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden Eternal

KahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant future
IGN: Kahru | Reimuu | Conduite
Class: Soul Master | Witch | Champion to_soulmaster
Level: 3xx/36x | 23x/2xx | 14x/13x

Was bound to happen sooner than later. Though this was kind of sudden.

I was never really in it for the PvP, so I will miss things like Harkon, Fiesta, Chaos Tower, and the occasional +1 or +2 to my MA stat haha. Also all the fantastic people I met; some of you I don't know your names, so drop me a PM if you'd like to add me on skype or facebook. Preferably the latter since I don't use skype often.

Only regret is that I didn't becomes friends with more people before work and school really drew me away from the game for a long while. Despite all the things I would most likely lose (money, effort, friends, time spent) if this game ever got a balanced reboot (by another company or not) I would gladly still play it.

For those who need any kind of closure, I should have a link in my signature to a zip file on mediafire I uploaded containing the full version of the Episode 6 credits song in Korean, English, and Instrumental versions, all 192~320kbps.

Only used IGNs: Kahru | Reimuu. Anyone else claiming to be me is a scammer.

01-25-2013   #205 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

This is just, fuu--. Well, it's time for more farewells, this is just pure sadness.

Half of my "gaming" part is gone now, even though I already quit.

Good-bye to all my friends, Each and every one of you. And of course, to everyone!

I r Bulletproof~

01-25-2013   #206 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

lask1483 has a spectacular aura aboutlask1483 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: lasky04/Bunsbuns
Class: Priest/Duelist
Level: 359/290
Guild: ~CRISIS^/MoonlightC

ILL Never ever say goodbye to all my friends and to TRICKSTER ONLINE. still hoping TRICKSTER ONLINE will be back. and we meet again in MEGAPOLIS TOWN.. (crossed fingers), im gonna miss all the peoples, guildmates, fuses, towns, nice fashions, the laughter, monsters, the npc's, equips, the bosses, all the events, sharing moments in life and my beloved chracters... etc.. very sad T____________________________T , maybe i will cut my internet if TO is closed ..

01-25-2013   #207 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

omigoshkitty has a spectacular aura aboutomigoshkitty has a spectacular aura about
IGN: xCupcakesx
Class: Soulmaster
Level: 290
Guild: Supreme

This spins me out, I played since Trickster was born and to think I'm still playing this very day knowing it's about to end soon is a total spin out. 2006-2013!
R.I.P xCupcakesx HVKitteh CharmHitKO CuTe__ShEeP

Sooo many memories and great people I got to meet in this game that will never be forgotten. It's crazy seeing people give away and drop their stuff just like that, I feel like I'm not ready to let everything slip away.

A special shout out to Joyce who mentioned me in her post, mwah!

I feel like I should be saying so much more but I feel completely speechless

Edit: There aren't any other "replacement" games, in my opinion Trickster isn't replaceable, no other games can replace the memories and how much fun I had playing. I am not the type to play these types of games, it's really a mystery how I managed to stick with Trickster so long without giving up completely. I don't find any games amusing or even worth getting into, but somehow Trickster didn't bore me at all, I actually had the patience to play. I've learnt a lot playing this game, not only about the game itself but I've.. I guess I'm a lot more grown up than I used to be both physically and mentally, the few special people I have met on TO played a big role in doing so actually! And I will be by their side for a long time yet to come. There are those friends that come and go but the ones that mean something will stick around longer than you think.

A big THANK YOU!!! goes out to those special people who have stuck by my side through thick and thin, ups and downs and smiles and frowns.

Last edited by omigoshkitty; 01-25-2013 at 04:23 AM.

01-25-2013   #208 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigoshkitty
This spins me out, I played since Trickster was born and to think I'm still playing this very day knowing it's about to end soon is a total spin out. 2006-2013!
R.I.P xCupcakesx HVKitteh CharmHitKO CuTe__ShEeP

Sooo many memories and great people I got to meet in this game that will never be forgotten. It's crazy seeing people give away and drop their stuff just like that, I feel like I'm not ready to let everything slip away.

A special shout out to Joyce who mentioned me in her post, mwah!

I feel like I should be saying so much more but I feel completely speechless

Edit: There aren't any other "replacement" games, in my opinion Trickster isn't replaceable, no other games can replace the memories and how much fun I had playing. I am not the type to play these types of games, it's really a mystery how I managed to stick with Trickster so long without giving up completely. I don't find any games amusing or even worth getting into, but somehow Trickster didn't bore me at all, I actually had the patience to play. I've learnt a lot playing this game, not only about the game itself but I've.. I guess I'm a lot more grown up than I used to be both physically and mentally, the few special people I have met on TO played a big role in doing so actually! And I will be by their side for a long time yet to come. There are those friends that come and go but the ones that mean something will stick around longer than you think.

A big THANK YOU!!! goes out to those special people who have stuck by my side through thick and thin, ups and downs and smiles and frowns.

agree... im very sad T_________________________T

01-25-2013   #209 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStory

Atmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant future
IGN: Atmosphere
Level: Nub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryxios
Lmao, I don't need context, there are so many threads on this topic on ggftw... at least when I last played a year ago. I've been playing for around 6 years, and all my friends got banned one by one

01-25-2013   #210 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

BriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to allBriannaPuss is a name known to all
IGN: BriannaPuss
Class: *****Cat to_model
Level: 397
Guild: MoonlightC

I feel like Trickster Online has soo much left to offer. There are many aspects of this game that could be expanded upon. I can just picture mycamps becoming a huge thing and everyone hanging out in each others houses... Not to mention the future updates that we thought we would see.
GUARANTEED that if enough effort/money/whatever was put into this game it would be successful. CAUSE IT'S ****ING MAGICAL.
Trickster Online
It not only was an escape from reality... '07-'13
It was, and still is, the most beautiful & cutest game I've ever seen.
Yes, it is similar to many mmorpgs: the quests, the grinding, the dailies, the storyline, and the classes; But there is something magical about Caballa Island.
The magic for me was the customization and the uniqueness of our characters. Yes, in T.O. you could essentially have the exact same build and equipment as someone else, but the amount of clothes and pets we could choose from made each of our characters truly unique.
The magic for me is also the overall feeling of the game... Just look at those the vivid colors! Also, the details the illustrators and artists put into the maps, items, & everything (I mean, have you seen episode 6??!!?? (just Nefrititi's Audidence Chamber alone is gorgeousssss!)).
It is the whole I-feel-like-I'm-in-a-damn-anime-show feeling that I will truly miss.
The cute little emoticons and skills... Choco of Love <3
There is also the beautiful, sometimes-annoying and now I'm finding it to be nostalgic music. I know after trickster ends I will still listen to the score.
After reading this you can see I truly love Trickster. I loved the game itself, and I have yet to even mentioned the amazing people I have met over the years D;
I am now going to enjoy the time (1 month, 2 days) I have left.

Last edited by BriannaPuss; 01-25-2013 at 02:51 PM.

01-25-2013   #211 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Quote:
Lmao, I don't need context, there are so many threads on this topic on ggftw... at least when I last played a year ago. I've been playing for around 6 years, and all my friends got banned one by one
Lol well that's why I asked, I tend to forget about the forum and not log on for months. I've been doing a bit of scoping around the last couple days as to the state of the game over the recent months but I don't know anything beyond that. I was just wondering if there was another ugly mass ban incident or something.

モノノ怪

01-25-2013   #212 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

ShadowMidget will become famous soon enough
IGN: ShadowMidgets
Class: Cyber Hunter to_scientist
Level: 246/250/226
Guild: MoonLightC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriannaPuss
I feel like Trickster Online has soo much left to offer. There are many aspects of this game that could be expanded upon. I can just picture mycamps becoming a huge thing and everyone hanging out in each others houses... Not to mention the future updates that we thought we would see.
GUARANTEED that if enough effort/money/whatever was put into this game it would be successful. CAUSE IT'S ****ING MAGICAL.
Trickster Online
Yes, it is similar to many mmorpgs: the quests, the grinding, the dailies, the storyline, and the classes; But there is something magical about Caballa Island.
The magic for me was the customization and the uniqueness of our characters. Yes, in T.O. you could essentially have the exact same build and equipment as someone else, but the amount of clothes and pets we could choose from made each of our characters truly unique.
The magic for me is also the overall feeling of the game... Just look at those the vivid colors! Also, the details the illustrators and artists put into the maps, items, & everything (I mean, have you seen episode 6??!!?? (just Nefrititi's Audidence Chamber alone is gorgeousssss!)).
It is the whole I-feel-like-I'm-in-a-damn-anime-show feeling that I will truly miss.
There is also the beautiful, sometimes-annoying and now I'm finding it to be nostalgic music. I know after trickster ends I will still listen to the score.
After reading this you can see I truly love Trickster. I loved the game itself, and I have yet to even mentioned the amazing people I have met over the years D;
I Agree with you, this is the first time i actually played a game for 5 years and i knew it was going to die soon but i think it was way too soon. There's nothing we can do now except hope another company buys it which i have high hopes for

01-25-2013   #213 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Rosuvaise/Chifusa
Class: Sheep/Fox

If ppl want to revive TO I suggest they make a list of game publishers and try contacting them with a persuasive email since not all game publishers know that TO is closing down.

01-25-2013   #214 (permalink)
R
Pyuru!
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryxios
/forum/trickster-onl...et-banned.html

01-25-2013   #215 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care
I'm only halfway through that and all I can say is holy balls |:

Wish I could remember the login for my two primary accounts, I'm curious about something now...

モノノ怪

01-25-2013   #216 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStory

Atmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant future
IGN: Atmosphere
Level: Nub

That thread wasn't the only thread about it but it was the first of many. Thanks for providing it.

01-25-2013   #217 (permalink)
Back for More
Games
Trickster Online

Silvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud of
IGN: AngelicSilveR
Class: Angel to_bard
Level: 400
Guild: |+.Sacred-Legion.+|

I'm so sad...
This little game is my favorite and first MMORPG game I ever played. I spent 6! 6 years playing it and was so fun before.
Bug bears parties, Snow Field 3, Ice Dungeon, phantom school, killing mad ray just for an MA hat, getting excited for every maintenance just to know what's new, etc etc etc....
But anyways, before the end my sheep got perm banned so I couldn't enter since Dec 2012.
I'll never forget my favorite game and of course, my favorite sheep...

AngelicSilveR

Trickster R.I.P.

01-25-2013   #218 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

mike69 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Type69/Positions/Drizzzy
Class: Gambler/Witch/Merc to_raccoon
Level: 30x/27x/20x
Guild: Revolution
Xfire: -

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmcheeeeeeese

01-25-2013   #219 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

alkeiser is on a distinguished road

Still fortunate of me that I finished whole 7episodes

at least...

01-25-2013   #220 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriannaPuss
Trickster Online

Strongly Agree... we love TRICKSTER ONLINE USA... im gonna miss ALL... but i never ever say goodbye.. T.T so sad...