ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-24-2013   #181 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionLa TaleMapleStory

ChiiPoof is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by leila123
GDBunny i'm going miss u T.T <3
hahaha you lost a life now..you are 8life now..i will miss you too

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-24-2013   #182 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

Last edited by LauraMix; 01-24-2013 at 12:41 PM.

01-24-2013   #183 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 100(rTO) 271(eTO)
Guild: None (rTO) «Firefly»«Serenity» (eTO)
Xfire: Caiternoodle

maybe i should try spicy trials before it goes down. x_X

01-24-2013   #184 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

Cashmerre is on a distinguished road
IGN: Cashmerre
Class: I'll play ALL of the classes! o u o to_champion

I was thinking of that picture last night too, Val. Q__Q

I'm like one of the only few Fantasians in that picture, haha. /saves forever

01-24-2013   #185 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by AionDarkness
Yup. Haven't seen her for 5 years. Finally saw her on her AIM again on Monday and been talking to her and last night when I saw the Trickster announcement, I showed it to her and dragged her back on =P
Holy balls I haven't seen Leon on im in a number of years either, come to think of it. Odd coincidence at the timing of her reappearance.

モノノ怪

01-24-2013   #186 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Shoukichi is on a distinguished road

It is a strange coincidence that a lot of old players had mentioned an interest in returning over the last few weeks and then we are slapped in the face.

01-24-2013   #187 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

CupcakeChan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CupcakeChan
IGN: Punkachan
Class: Gunner Fox to_archaeologist
Level: 242
Guild: Vendetta
Default Nothing gold can stay

Yeah Shou, I was really looking forward to getting into new content with you after years long hiatuses. :*(

01-24-2013   #188 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleTransformice!

ChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Vexacus/ChronoDragonX
Class: Warrior./Dragon<3 lt_blader
Level: 3x/200.
Guild: Ascendants.<3 (Forever!<3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
I can't believe you posted that q___________q memories...

I was actually thinking about this last night.. was planning on making another one even though I said "last time" to that one. But it would be a nice shutting down thing I suppose.. I don't know though. Not sure if I could get people online or actually find the time & patience to do it one last time Dx
Awesome screenshots, had to be reposted.
Those were fun days. ^^

IF you are, I want to be in the final screenshot collection too.

01-24-2013   #189 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRumble FighterRunescape

RaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud of

I'll have little moments where I reminisce to myself about my experience in this game. I can easily say that I won't miss the game or anyone in it. I'll be playing last two weeks and I won't be playing any other gamerage or ragegame whatever it was called hosted game though so those points will be going right back to Trickster. I don't believe I wasted money I knew exactly what I was doing when I bought those points and anyone asking for chargebacks at this point in time.. please just save it.

01-24-2013   #190 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
zOMG!Transformice!Trickster Online

Gerik is a name known to allGerik is a name known to allGerik is a name known to allGerik is a name known to allGerik is a name known to allGerik is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Gerik
IGN: Tsuukune
Class: Slave to_dragon
Level: 275
Guild: Rhaaaaage! >o

http://oi45.tinypic.com/2ljl5qa.jpg
i'll just leave this here.

01-24-2013   #191 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Links to Fantasy, boy is that nostalgic.

モノノ怪

01-24-2013   #192 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Imogen has a spectacular aura aboutImogen has a spectacular aura aboutImogen has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Bolivar
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: 22x

I've been playing Trickster Online since March 2007, so seeing this game end was truly heartbreaking for me. Though I haven't really actively played since 2010, it still hurts that such a huge chunk of my childhood will be leaving me.

I knew TO would be closed down eventually (with all these new flashy MMORPGS like TES Online, GW2, Aion, etc. out) but actually seeing it in reality is so much more awful than anticipating it.

NOW TO SPEND THE NEXT MONTH MOURNING.

ICON AND SIGNATURE BY ME
SHAMELESS ARTWORK ADVERTISEMENT
I draw artwork for galder/MS... more info here

01-24-2013   #193 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

thestarsamurai is on a distinguished road
IGN: LemonSoda
Class: Earth/Wind/Light to_soulmaster
Level: 25x/26x
Guild: Valkyrie

I haven't been able to play as much due to school for the past four years (lol college), but I've been playing since December 2007. And just…wow. I am stunned by this news. I've made many memories and had many good times with this game, and I'm definitely going to miss it, for sure. ;____; I'll try and find time to get on before it closes…ahhhhhhh~

01-24-2013   #194 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Let's just hope that the next publisher for the global/NA version will be Nexon.

There's a pretty decent chance that a new publisher will pick this up, but expect to start over with new accounts. If not, well, the game had a good run at any rate.

Also, now you guys know why so many people got a recharge ban. I saw it as a bit of foreshadowing.

Last edited by Jon; 01-24-2013 at 06:30 PM.

01-24-2013   #195 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbluex
wow....just...wow
when i first read the announcement i couldn't believe it...
maybe i'll spend the points on pangya but i probably won't bother playing much on pangya too

eventhough my activity has been declining, i still log on occasionally to do the events and do a bit of lvling here and there...man...just when the new character was coming out and all 8(

i've been playing since 2008...this just feels weird........@_@
hope to still keep in contact with everyone i've met in the game
RIP eTO
I am not active on PangYa, but I will be there with my remaining points and hopefully had the time to send a help ticket on my SD glitch. (Nell's SD bell-dress.) And yes I am off-topic, but thanks to my fresh PC I can play PangYa w/o any problems with internal lags!

STILL! Instead of crying, I am going to fufil most of my accomplishment to Lv. 400 as my final milestone before LadyGaap will retire for good... Including the in-game presents I ever gotten. Fallen Lina has been with me, kyahaha!

I'll be on in a bit (and hopefully did not crash) after my shower!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoNemesis
Spoiler!
HOLY! I remember that! It was my fave and yes I am in that pic! *Shows it to my non-TO friends*

Last edited by Gaap; 01-24-2013 at 06:41 PM.

01-24-2013   #196 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle

Amazing People: Matt<3, Raven, Mike, Mike#2, Rob, Joel, Gary, Emma, Ana, Swag, Tubby<3, Gabby, Vicky, Anna, Ren, Savath, Amber, Danny, Zyde, Wassay, Neddy, Walter, Sony, Soonyi, Freddy, Shanny, Sean, Rachel, Heph, Miya, Matheus, Lyle, Rachel, Valerie, Karli, Joshua, Josh, Jorge, John, Jamie, Hippo, Holly, Franny, Will, Darb, Eric, Colin, Charleton, Milo, Ben, Austin, Angie, Andre, Alex, Nina, Travis, Chris, Christine, Randy, Neku, May, Marco, Ken, Leila, John, Hunter, Ash, Ladi, Dasha, Crystal, Brit, Lexa, Callee, Ellie, and so many more.
I'm in there somewhere.

01-24-2013   #197 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStory

Atmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant future
IGN: Atmosphere
Level: Nub

I don't think it was game guard that did the most damage to the game/player base. I know for a fact that the veterans/old players recharge the most and contribute the most for the company. (talking about those that spend hundreds/thousands...) But where have most of them gone? I think you could thank a certain someone/staff that caused most of them to be banned with a petty reason like IP conflict.

01-24-2013   #198 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

Bernkastel will become famous soon enough
IGN: WitchOfMiracles
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 30x|7x
Guild: Harkon Rangers

I'm gonna feel bad when my art comission finally gets done now that this news got posted.

I'll miss all of my fantasia buddies D:. Its been a fun trip, even though I'm not really very active anymore.

01-24-2013   #199 (permalink)
Has Trouble Sleeping
Special

CountBlood is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to CountBlood
Guild: Red Eclipse

No one remembers me!

01-24-2013   #200 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountBlood
No one remembers me!
aren't you that red eyed lion lols

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants