ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-14-2012   5 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Update on Level Up Box

Attention Tricksters!

We wanted to update you on an upcoming change to the level up gift boxes. After the maintenance on 12/19/2012 all Level up rewards will no longer be tradable between characters. This change will affect every level up reward boxes players can receive.

These items have always been intended as a reward for the specific character that achieved a level, though in the past they were allowed to be exchanged for a number of reasons.

However, at this time it has been decided that these items should no longer be exchangeable between players. This will continue to allow the players who earned the reward to benefit from it while limiting players who wish to abuse the items or other players.

We hope that this sheds some light on the development thought process for these kinds of decisions, and thank you for your understanding.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-14-2012   #2 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

So people that bought Lv. Up GBs to get more Store-Mores, elixirs, and other MyShop items can't do so anymore? This is ridiculous.

"These items have always been intended as a reward for the specific character".. nope. You guys just want us to spend money for these things through MyShop. :/ And people just get powerleveled nowadays anyway so this "reward" doesn't really apply to Trickster (for the most part; I recognize that there are players who work for their levels).

12-14-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Rosuvaise/Chifusa
Class: Sheep/Fox

Nuuuu! that means no more booster?

12-14-2012   #4 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

You can thank all the *******s who have been abusing glitches. :/ This is really bad though and it's going to hurt a lot of people and probably make more quit.

Last edited by Rydia; 12-14-2012 at 03:40 PM.

12-14-2012   #5 (permalink)
lol
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Haha.
They just get more selfish don't they?

This was among one of the only items with MS items in it.

12-14-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

elcamino is on a distinguished road

Omg not this..
Lots of people depend on those to get their sprints D:

12-14-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MarkMM616,RussellTovey616
Class: Hybrd/Pure to_mercenary
Level: MarkMM616:340 RussellTovey616:335
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

More reasonst for some ppl to quit...... Maybe this game will die by next xmas so I might not recharge any more to be safe.

12-14-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online 2Rift: Planes of Telara

Admirado has a spectacular aura aboutAdmirado has a spectacular aura about
IGN: XxRitishaxX
Class: Rabbit to_champion
Level: 100+100+95
Guild: Revolution/Checkmate

Thank you abusers (sarcasm). Although, not the best decision implemented. But then again, that's just my opinion.

IGN: XxRitishaxX / KingAchilles / Admirado [J]

12-14-2012   #9 (permalink)
R
Pyuru!
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

You guys got approximately 5 days to "abuse" and farm these items. Better hop to it.

12-14-2012   #10 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute

BTW where was this posted? I can't find it.

12-14-2012   #11 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮╱\
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Good, I'm glad. Tired of seeing abusers selling boxes and getting away with it.

Edit: Had to re-read. A bit upset that the other level up rewards will not be tradable such as Boosters and Sprints.

Last edited by Shanni; 12-14-2012 at 04:08 PM.

12-14-2012   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

LuckyStorm will become famous soon enoughLuckyStorm will become famous soon enough
IGN: LuckySkittles
Class: All of them to_fox
Level: 150~400

Oh wow.. This really makes me sad since I really hate buying MyShop only way I actually compound things is buy saving up to buy Level Up GBs for cheap.. Well I guess no more selling Plvl to buy Lvl Up GBs... So long Lvl 40,140 sprints, Boosters, and Level Up GBs you will be missed...

12-14-2012   #13 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Why couldn't they just fix the glitch and ban the abusers though? ._. I mean this is going to be a huge blow to the community and lets face it, it's really not in good shape as is. Uhg.

12-14-2012   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online 2Rift: Planes of Telara

Admirado has a spectacular aura aboutAdmirado has a spectacular aura about
IGN: XxRitishaxX
Class: Rabbit to_champion
Level: 100+100+95
Guild: Revolution/Checkmate

perma ban! Please, implement that. pl0x... My indoor life is going to end... NOOO!!! I hate sunshine....
Oh wait, I'm supposed to say that to 1:1...

IGN: XxRitishaxX / KingAchilles / Admirado [J]

12-14-2012   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

DELiTO is on a distinguished road
IGN: DELiTO
Class: Hunter Lord to_thiefmaster
Level: 297
Guild: Guardians

Where this information came from? Not saying it's fake, trickster has been taking a lot of bad decision but I don't think they would go full retard...

12-14-2012   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MarkMM616,RussellTovey616
Class: Hybrd/Pure to_mercenary
Level: MarkMM616:340 RussellTovey616:335
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanacss
Where this information came from? Not saying it's fake, trickster has been taking a lot of bad decision but I don't think they would go full retard...
They have sadly, glad lv up gbs wont be abused tho but as for boosters and sprints they were really useful for non pay players and those who cant recharge their brought sprints that have dies and are awaiting time to recharge.

12-14-2012   #17 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Attention Tricksters!

We have finally decided that we would make s***loads of cash from elixirs instead of having them in Level up boxes, and the sprints, so we've decided to make them untradeable! And we remove boosters because we can (remember there are crappier versions in MyShop)!

Sincerely, SGInteractive

12-14-2012   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about
IGN: AbsoluteLimit
Class: Mule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
Attention Tricksters!

We have finally decided that we would make s***loads of cash from elixirs instead of having them in Level up boxes, and the sprints, so we've decided to make them untradeable! And we remove boosters because we can (remember there are crappier versions in MyShop)!

Sincerely, SGInteractive
^ "Where this information came from?"

Hmmm.. I guess it does affect the game, but can't blame SGI. Took them long enough to decide. Hopefully it will bring them more money for BETTER CONTENTS and FASTER BUG/GLITCH FIXES

EDITED: PS, I'm not even mad

Last edited by KungFuPets; 12-14-2012 at 04:57 PM.

12-14-2012   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

L o l @ people saying "tired of seeing abusers get away with selling lvl ups".

Sorry but me and a lot of other people I know that were buying level up gift boxes to compound and refine their stuff are being forced to buy or spend real money to get good compounds now.

Those "abusers" as you guys call them actually helped the community in a way.

But well now we can all be happy cause they're not going to be around taking our money, instead, SGi will. That is, if there'll still be people left to pay them, what with GameGuard and now this around.

Mergeserverspls.

<Edit> I dunno anything about this "glitch" people are talking about though. I heard about some kind of glitch, but didn't try it out to be sure it's real. (Has to do with a certain PQ?)

Last edited by Valese; 12-14-2012 at 04:56 PM.

12-14-2012   #20 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki
Class: Dragoon to_buffalo
Level: Item Level 190
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

ya cant really blame SGI people have been abusing alot for a long time

and i got told that there have been a party quest bug
someone or multiple people idk have abused Lvl up Giftboxes by alot lately maybe for a month who knows maybe even longer

thats why we have seen alot of low level characters in techichi mine
i was always wondering why there have been so many low lvlcharas for a long time i knew there must be something wrong >>
i wont go in detail about the bug cuz it might lead to people try it out lol

Last edited by kite384; 12-14-2012 at 05:11 PM.