ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online Announcements (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-announcements/)
-   -   Update on Level Up Box (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-announcements/119497-update-level-up-box.html)

Sidero 12-14-2012 04:23 PM

Update on Level Up Box

Attention Tricksters!

We wanted to update you on an upcoming change to the level up gift boxes. After the maintenance on 12/19/2012 all Level up rewards will no longer be tradable between characters. This change will affect every level up reward boxes players can receive.

These items have always been intended as a reward for the specific character that achieved a level, though in the past they were allowed to be exchanged for a number of reasons.

However, at this time it has been decided that these items should no longer be exchangeable between players. This will continue to allow the players who earned the reward to benefit from it while limiting players who wish to abuse the items or other players.

We hope that this sheds some light on the development thought process for these kinds of decisions, and thank you for your understanding.

Janna 12-14-2012 04:32 PM

So people that bought Lv. Up GBs to get more Store-Mores, elixirs, and other MyShop items can't do so anymore? This is ridiculous.

"These items have always been intended as a reward for the specific character".. nope. You guys just want us to spend money for these things through MyShop. :/ And people just get powerleveled nowadays anyway so this "reward" doesn't really apply to Trickster (for the most part; I recognize that there are players who work for their levels).

Ruriko 12-14-2012 04:33 PM

Nuuuu! that means no more booster?

Rydia 12-14-2012 04:38 PM

You can thank all the *******s who have been abusing glitches. :/ This is really bad though and it's going to hurt a lot of people and probably make more quit.

Versalia 12-14-2012 04:39 PM

Haha.
They just get more selfish don't they?

This was among one of the only items with MS items in it.

:py33:

elcamino 12-14-2012 04:47 PM

Omg not this..
Lots of people depend on those to get their sprints D:

MarkM 12-14-2012 04:53 PM

More reasonst for some ppl to quit...... Maybe this game will die by next xmas so I might not recharge any more to be safe.

Admirado 12-14-2012 04:53 PM

Thank you abusers (sarcasm). Although, not the best decision implemented. But then again, that's just my opinion.

R 12-14-2012 04:54 PM

You guys got approximately 5 days to "abuse" and farm these items. Better hop to it.

Rydia 12-14-2012 04:55 PM

BTW where was this posted? I can't find it.

Shanni 12-14-2012 04:56 PM

Good, I'm glad. Tired of seeing abusers selling boxes and getting away with it.

Edit: Had to re-read. A bit upset that the other level up rewards will not be tradable such as Boosters and Sprints.

LuckyStorm 12-14-2012 04:58 PM

Oh wow.. This really makes me sad since I really hate buying MyShop only way I actually compound things is buy saving up to buy Level Up GBs for cheap.. Well I guess no more selling Plvl to buy Lvl Up GBs... So long Lvl 40,140 sprints, Boosters, and Level Up GBs you will be missed...

Rydia 12-14-2012 05:04 PM

Why couldn't they just fix the glitch and ban the abusers though? ._. I mean this is going to be a huge blow to the community and lets face it, it's really not in good shape as is. Uhg.

Admirado 12-14-2012 05:10 PM

perma ban! Please, implement that. pl0x... My indoor life is going to end... NOOO!!! I hate sunshine....
Oh wait, I'm supposed to say that to 1:1... :py04:

DELiTO 12-14-2012 05:14 PM

Where this information came from? Not saying it's fake, trickster has been taking a lot of bad decision but I don't think they would go full retard...

MarkM 12-14-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kanacss (Post 1790795)
Where this information came from? Not saying it's fake, trickster has been taking a lot of bad decision but I don't think they would go full retard...

They have sadly, glad lv up gbs wont be abused tho but as for boosters and sprints they were really useful for non pay players and those who cant recharge their brought sprints that have dies and are awaiting time to recharge.

Vixen 12-14-2012 05:41 PM

Attention Tricksters!

We have finally decided that we would make s***loads of cash from elixirs instead of having them in Level up boxes, and the sprints, so we've decided to make them untradeable! And we remove boosters because we can (remember there are crappier versions in MyShop)!

Sincerely, SGInteractive

KungFuPets 12-14-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vixen (Post 1790806)
Attention Tricksters!

We have finally decided that we would make s***loads of cash from elixirs instead of having them in Level up boxes, and the sprints, so we've decided to make them untradeable! And we remove boosters because we can (remember there are crappier versions in MyShop)!

Sincerely, SGInteractive

^ "Where this information came from?" :py44:

Hmmm.. I guess it does affect the game, but can't blame SGI. Took them long enough to decide. Hopefully it will bring them more money for BETTER CONTENTS and FASTER BUG/GLITCH FIXES :py01:

EDITED: PS, I'm not even mad :D

Valese 12-14-2012 05:53 PM

L o l @ people saying "tired of seeing abusers get away with selling lvl ups".

Sorry but me and a lot of other people I know that were buying level up gift boxes to compound and refine their stuff are being forced to buy or spend real money to get good compounds now.

Those "abusers" as you guys call them actually helped the community in a way.

But well now we can all be happy cause they're not going to be around taking our money, instead, SGi will. That is, if there'll still be people left to pay them, what with GameGuard and now this around.

Mergeserverspls.

<Edit> I dunno anything about this "glitch" people are talking about though. I heard about some kind of glitch, but didn't try it out to be sure it's real. (Has to do with a certain PQ?)

kite384 12-14-2012 05:54 PM

ya cant really blame SGI people have been abusing alot for a long time

and i got told that there have been a party quest bug
someone or multiple people idk have abused Lvl up Giftboxes by alot lately maybe for a month who knows maybe even longer

thats why we have seen alot of low level characters in techichi mine
i was always wondering why there have been so many low lvlcharas for a long time i knew there must be something wrong >>
i wont go in detail about the bug cuz it might lead to people try it out lol