ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Announcements

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-17-2012   #101 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry
Why is it hard to fix? My theory is they're having difficult time finding the error. The PQ is working normally, if you bring noobs into the PQ you won't get it to work unless you do something special, which I don't know what it is. People managed to bypass the level requirements somehow and they can't figure out what to change and what error is causing it.
Except they know exactly what it is and how it's performed.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-17-2012   #102 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care
Except they know exactly what it is and how it's performed.
I can confirm this. A friend of mine tested to figure out how to do it so they could inform it step by step to the GMs through a 1:1 that was read and replied too.

12-17-2012   #103 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

I just wonder what possibly could have gone wrong to cause this at all. Yes, I'm no pro in programming or anything like that but really... how? :x

12-17-2012   #104 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

Guess it's official now. The announcement is on the website.

12-17-2012   #105 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

chronoseraph is on a distinguished road

wow..
selling those lvl up GB was my only decent income
I mananged to get all 3 of my character to above lvl100 through doing all area quests over the course of this year..

Now they are making lv up box untradable?
how am i suppose to afford anything nice in game now...
everything cost so much.

I guess i should sell off my last lvl up box ( that i was saving for rainy day).

no wonder the price of lvl up box went from 11m down to 8m nov-dec.

12-17-2012   #106 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula
I found this...
Giftbox Problem: Alternate solution? - Trickster Online Revolution

I don't like this

Not the most perfect fix but worth a try to support.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admirado
I like this.
you dissipoint me.....

12-17-2012   #107 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online 2Rift: Planes of Telara

Admirado has a spectacular aura aboutAdmirado has a spectacular aura about
IGN: XxRitishaxX
Class: Rabbit to_champion
Level: 100+100+95
Guild: Revolution/Checkmate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyfav3
you dissipoint me.....
Just a temporal replacement while looking for a more suitable fix. Idk if many people will agree, but I'm one of those who think that this is better than making level up boxes untradable. Peace yo

IGN: XxRitishaxX / KingAchilles / Admirado [J]

12-17-2012   #108 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admirado
Just a temporal replacement while looking for a more suitable fix. Idk if many people will agree, but I'm one of those who think that this is better than making level up boxes untradable. Peace yo
It's a good solution. If you don't kill, you don't get experience. I don't see why anyone would object to this. The experience you get is based on how many kills you have anyway, so even now, you get much less by being an AFKer.

12-17-2012   #109 (permalink)
wot
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Quote:
I found this...

Can we get some more support on this?

The more posts, the more exposure. It's worth the try.

12-18-2012   #110 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about
IGN: AbsoluteLimit
Class: Mule

Yeah, getting 0 EXP if you simply AFK is better than making GB untradeable.

But I keep thinking that SGI really needs people to buy more MS for their funding, and the "Untradeable Giftboxes" are just a coincidence, or maybe something to put blame on.

Anyway, end of the world is coming anyway, as predicted by the Mayan Calendar

Everybody, let's just have fun and not let this bad news about Giftboxes spoil our Christmas One week more to go~

12-18-2012   #111 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfupets
yeah, getting 0 exp if you simply afk is better than making gb untradeable. :d

but i keep thinking that sgi really needs people to buy more ms for their funding, and the "untradeable giftboxes" are just a coincidence, or maybe something to put blame on.

Anyway, end of the world is coming anyway, as predicted by the mayan calendar

Everybody, let's just have fun and not let this bad news about giftboxes spoil our christmas one week more to go~

there won't be world end this year, they found the missing piece of mayan calendar go educate yourself

12-18-2012   #112 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

TinyLegs will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I found this...

would bethe best if they could just fix it or remove it temporary untill it gets fixed

12-18-2012   #113 (permalink)
Mis
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster Online

Mis has a spectacular aura aboutMis has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Misbaby
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 2xx
Guild: K.O.P/Guardians/=^.^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
Why did they let the Galder Glitch go on a whole weekend? Why didn't they remove the galder? Why did that temper glitch guy not get banned for like a week or more? Why are all those glitched staffs still in game?

I don't really get why you're getting so mad it's clear they are doing this now because of the glitch, why else would they do it now? People have been reporting this PQ gltich and bugging them about it for weeks...they don't want to or CAN'T fix the glitch itself so they're doing this. And it's bull to blame the community, no one can know what boxes are gotten through the new glitch abuse and what boxes aren't. It didn't even become public knowledge that there was a glitch until this thread was made.

It's SGIs responsibility to fix glitches like this when they come up, you can't get an entire community to boycott something, especially an item as popular as level up boxes because there's always someone who just has no idea. Not everyone goes to the fourms. Not everyone even speaks english. I think it's really messed up the GMs would let a handful of abusers ruin this for everyone.

Someone did make a post at the official fourms though, you all should post too: The role of giftboxes. - Trickster Online Revolution

Also there is a tiny bit of hope that this announcement was just a draft and they have since changed their minds. ._.
Agree!!! 1st We can't punish everyone just because of a few abusers. 2nd Abusers are abusers who caused us to be in this situation, there is no way to forgive them. It's like a man raped a woman and blamed she was too sexy?
And for people who buy it, how can they know where the heck those boxes come from? There is a thing called plvl, and u can still plvl newbs in vamp trial 1 with a slower but not too slow speed, but this way is acceptable because it is NOT AGAINST THE RULE.
I know simile is simile and sometimes simile is stupid LOL but we can all use simile can we?
Come on, the easiest way of solving things, find the source of all problem and arguement, then DESTROY IT.
cheers

12-19-2012   #114 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

KungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura aboutKungFuPets has a spectacular aura about
IGN: AbsoluteLimit
Class: Mule

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
there won't be world end this year, they found the missing piece of mayan calendar go educate yourself
Sorry if the sticking-my-tongue-out emoticon wasn't emphasis enough that I really wasn't serious on that End-Of-The-World sentence. I never thought people seriously believed it in the beginning.

12-19-2012   #115 (permalink)
VIP
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Cait Send a message via AIM to Cait Send a message via MSN to Cait Send a message via Yahoo to Cait Send a message via Skype™ to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 271
Guild: «Firefly» «Serenity» (Join Them! ^_^)
Xfire: Caiternoodle

THEY SHOULD JUST MAKE EVERYTHING UNTRADEABLE >:O

</obvioustrollingabouttherecentgameragestupiditydeci sionsrunawaynow>

12-19-2012   #116 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

omigoshkitty has a spectacular aura aboutomigoshkitty has a spectacular aura about
IGN: xCupcakesx
Class: Soulmaster
Level: 290
Guild: Supreme

Since it's the end of the world tomorrow, I guess it's the end of Trickster too! Mwahahahahah

12-19-2012   #117 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

PoisonousFrog will become famous soon enoughPoisonousFrog will become famous soon enough
IGN: PoisonousKiller
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: 335
Guild: Supreme

Awww. This sucks, I saw prices of Lv up GBs go from 25m to 18m so in the past few days I spent over 600m just on Lv up GBs not knowing that in reality I was just feeding those glitch abusers
I hope that those who paid the price for Lv up GB or near the price for it (16m+) will not have their GBs confiscated or will atleast get their money back!! Cuz if TO fks me over again in a really annoying way like this its over.
First I spend like 3b to level my Crimson Sword from lv 10-11 and it just stayed lv 10, now 600m on GBs and not to mention how many times I recomped my equipments.... This game is like a blood sucking leech... I swear!! Its leeching money out of the few MyShop buyers left and screwing over those who do not buy MyShop (Me) by making them go broke in every ways possible!! Those who recharge can always just sell MyShop and get money back, but I have to go hardcore merching D: Sell and Buy Equipments... grrrrrrrr I hate dis shit xd

12-19-2012   #118 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

DELiTO is on a distinguished road
IGN: DELiTO
Class: Hunter Lord to_thiefmaster
Level: 297
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonousFrog
Awww. This sucks, I saw prices of Lv up GBs go from 25m to 18m so in the past few days I spent over 600m just on Lv up GBs not knowing that in reality I was just feeding those glitch abusers
I hope that those who paid the price for Lv up GB or near the price for it (16m+) will not have their GBs confiscated or will atleast get their money back!! Cuz if TO fks me over again in a really annoying way like this its over.
First I spend like 3b to level my Crimson Sword from lv 10-11 and it just stayed lv 10, now 600m on GBs and not to mention how many times I recomped my equipments.... This game is like a blood sucking leech... I swear!! Its leeching money out of the few MyShop buyers left and screwing over those who do not buy MyShop (Me) by making them go broke in every ways possible!! Those who recharge can always just sell MyShop and get money back, but I have to go hardcore merching D: Sell and Buy Equipments... grrrrrrrr I hate dis shit xd
Welcome to Trickster Online. Trust me, the gaming turning out like this... Everything went as SGi planned.

Last edited by DELiTO; 12-19-2012 at 08:54 PM.

12-20-2012   #119 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Wendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the roughWendyfav3 is a jewel in the rough

it funny how you guys said how much you hate SGI and yet your still playing there games and giving them your money...
talk about PATHETIC!!!

12-20-2012   #120 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyfav3
it funny how you guys said how much you hate SGI and yet your still playing there games and giving them your money...
talk about PATHETIC!!!
People hate SGI but love TO itself